Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 29. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Quick question about the wallet. Is there a way to copy-install an address in a wallet in a new computer? I have full XBY address and pass, but couldn´t figure it out in the wallet how to import.

Thanks

This video should help you: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/how-to-export-and-import-wallet-address-private-keys.51/

How to make and restore a back up of your wallet: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/how-to-make-and-restore-a-backup-of-your-wallet-windows.272/

And this one, if you are having trouble resyncing: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/how-to-re-sync-the-blockchain-windows.273/
Activity: 180
Merit: 20
the fee per tx is 50 XBY?? really?? its so high fee.
Anyone can explain for this high transaction fee?

With the new wallet release, there will also be a new (much cheaper) fee structure. Don't forget that this fee used to be $0,50 before the value exploded.
Should be sorted out soon, I just leave mine on Cryptopia for now. Don't have to pay that fee in that case  Smiley

Fair enough. I was the most prolific advocate for having electronic wallet on your computer and now I'm proud that the trail of my thoughts was right. I predicted everything that has so far happened to cryptos and I'm hard at work to give birth to more predictions and change the way you think.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Quick question about the wallet. Is there a way to copy-install an address in a wallet in a new computer? I have full XBY address and pass, but couldn´t figure it out in the wallet how to import.

Thanks
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
So I remember hearing that Borz used to work with Mcafee back in the day?  Considering how hard people are pumping Mcafee's picks, any chance he'll take a look at XBY?
Interesting, Is this true? Where did you hear about this?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Do you plan to have Bittrex or poloniex? Your trading platform is too limited, we need to let more people know XTRABYTES

Help us out with getting to Binance first!  Smiley

https://twitter.com/XTRABYTES/status/945704004033671168
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Do you plan to have Bittrex or poloniex? Your trading platform is too limited, we need to let more people know XTRABYTES
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
So I remember hearing that Borz used to work with Mcafee back in the day?  Considering how hard people are pumping Mcafee's picks, any chance he'll take a look at XBY?
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Fee: 75.00000000 XBY or 18USD ....

Best joke ever this crypto, if it's not fixed urgently XBY has no future.
Just take the time to read the post right above yours... it shouldnt be that hard! Jeez

Yes, is there something concrete about the fee reduction, i can see the team is working on it, blablabla but no official announcement of how much it will cost 2 XBY and if the XBY becore 10USD another issue like that ,a flat fee is something silly  ... i hold lot of XBY ready to be sold if there is no solution in the very near future.

You would sell based on your dislike of the transaction fee?  I don't mean to sound callous, but you also state you have a lot of XBY.  Move them to your wallet once and be done with it.  Are you planning to move coins around every few hours?  Or from wallet to wallet, to exchange to exchange?

If you are unhappy with the transaction fee, leave them on the exchange for the time being.

This questions has been asked multiple times. Please go back and read through the pages of the ANN.  The stance on tx fees has not changed. They will be reduced in the future.

STATIC node owners voted to reduce it from 100 XBY to 50 XBY a long time ago.  Yes, it is high because of both the rise of btc and the rise of XBY. But the devs are working on getting the testnet complete so nodes can come online . . and if you remember, the exchanges we are already on have borked the fees:  Yobit, which for once, did something in the favor of XBY holders, and Cryptopia: which have been contacted numerous times to no avail.   Do you think releasing a wallet update with lower transaction fees would suddenly make them change and update . . . if you can get Cryptopia to drop it to 50 XBY, please do so.  Grin

Roughly when’s the new wallet coming? And what will be the new fee ballpark?

I did always wonder why the fees in crypto aren’t a % of face, ie .01 xby per 100xby, etc.

Without sounding critical I do think the reduction needs to be soon, to keep liquidity and price of the coin stable.
Activity: 13
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Just take the time to read the post right above yours... it shouldnt be that hard! Jeez

Yes, is there something concrete about the fee reduction, i can see the team is working on it, blablabla but no official announcement of how much it will cost 2 XBY and if the XBY becore 10USD another issue like that ,a flat fee is something silly  ... i hold lot of XBY ready to be sold if there is no solution in the very near future.

You would sell based on your dislike of the transaction fee?  I don't mean to sound callous, but you also state you have a lot of XBY.  Move them to your wallet once and be done with it.  Are you planning to move coins around every few hours?  Or from wallet to wallet, to exchange to exchange?

If you are unhappy with the transaction fee, leave them on the exchange for the time being.

This questions has been asked multiple times. Please go back and read through the pages of the ANN.  The stance on tx fees has not changed. They will be reduced in the future.

STATIC node owners voted to reduce it from 100 XBY to 50 XBY a long time ago.  Yes, it is high because of both the rise of btc and the rise of XBY. But the devs are working on getting the testnet complete so nodes can come online . . and if you remember, the exchanges we are already on have borked the fees:  Yobit, which for once, did something in the favor of XBY holders, and Cryptopia: which have been contacted numerous times to no avail.   Do you think releasing a wallet update with lower transaction fees would suddenly make them change and update . . . if you can get Cryptopia to drop it to 50 XBY, please do so.  Grin
Activity: 48
actually, when I sent my xby from yobit to cryptopia I paid 0.01xby fee
Activity: 31
everyday the same question : )
guys i'm sure the fees will be adjusted soon, stop to complain about that :\
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Ready to sell then sell it. There are many who are holding a lot of XBY than you. If u are thinking that your selling is going to stop the growth of XBY, then u are wrong.
Activity: 136
Merit: 7

Yes, is there something concrete about the fee reduction, i can see the team is working on it, blablabla but no official announcement of how much it will cost 2 XBY and if the XBY becore 10USD another issue like that ,a flat fee is something silly  ... i hold lot of XBY ready to be sold if there is no solution in the very near future.
Activity: 70
I take it for granted the new fee will be adaptive, so that if XBY rises 10x from here, it would adjust accordingly.
Activity: 128

Activity: 136
Merit: 7

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

With the new wallet release, there will also be a new (much cheaper) fee structure. Don't forget that this fee used to be $0,50 before the value exploded.
Should be sorted out soon, I just leave mine on Cryptopia for now. Don't have to pay that fee in that case  Smiley
Activity: 41
Pages:
Jump to: