Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 256. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Good job on the updated ANN ☺️ Can't wait to see where we are in one year.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
The first round was only 500K so the second is expected to be lower, but the power of the nodes will be lower too .. Tier 1 before, Tier 2 now ..
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
There will be a second round for the static nodes because our target is a maximum of 650 nodes. In this second round though the nodes will afaik not have all privileges of the first round elite nodes because those had to be registered until block 50k and they will secure the whole network. You can still get a node but the date for second registration has not been decided yet.

There is no mining or staking in XBY  Wink This coin here is special and you should get in regardless if you can buy a node or not! There is only one direction XtraBYtes will go Grin

Join our slack community to discuss, have fun and don't forget to tell your family and friends  Smiley
It's good there will be the second round of static nodes. For the 2nd round of nodes, will they also require 1 million XtraBYtes balance or somewhat lower?

This project looks like flying train, it might be really interesting...
Activity: 336
Just bought some more XBY Smiley The price is climbing quick. Glad I got some more before it went too high.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Great job DEV with the ANN. Price up !!!
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Everyone who want to buy or get some info about XBY coins please join us on slack channel : https://young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 370
Looks very promising and thank you team for an excellent job ..well done!!
Activity: 280
Nice job with the ANN!  We passed up VIAcoin, another coin I own. We'll pass up Ark soon enough.
Activity: 210
Yep, the team have team an amazing job with the ANN.
Activity: 207
The updated ANN is really good now with the tech info!   Very happy with this  Grin
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
My feelings are :
750 sat today
1000 sat tommorow
1500 sat genesis day Smiley

Good luck everybody and let join us on slack channel !
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
In XBY we trust
I am pretty darn pumped about XBY...Proof of Signature...novel.
Activity: 155
Guys if you are interested in the project get your ass into slack it's where the cool kids live. Grin

https://young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com
Activity: 299
Well done XBY team! So excited for this project!
Activity: 6
it's very nice to see a change of methodology. im excited
Activity: 9
Wow, the CHORDS and PULSE and the Static Nodes are completely new tech. I am so glad to be a part of this coin and I need to buy more, hehe.  I have such a good feeling about this, it's kind of like the early days of ETH. This community is amazing and keeps growing every day. We're nearly at 550 now, I think it was only half that just a week or so ago. XBY definitely has my investment.
Activity: 536
Thanks to the team's hard work, xby seems to be slowly going to succeed, let us witness! Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The recent Q&A with the dev was exactly what this project needed to help build public interest / support. I'm excited to be a part of this. Keep up the great work.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Super good job team.... starting a big bag of XBY now
Activity: 812
WOW that new ANN is amazing. Well done Guys!
Jump to: