Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 252. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
So how to collect them? Huh

You can purchase them from any of the listed trading websites or whenever the time comes, buy a static node. Round 1 of purchasing a static has passed, now you'll have to wait for Round 2 (which is yet to be announced).
Activity: 48
So how to collect them? Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
How to set up the wallet, its a bit different from what I was used with Bitcoin and other altcoins. XtraByte seems very innovative, so some help would be nice. How can I mine this new coin

Hello and welcome to XtraBYtes!!

There is no mining of XBY. We are a fixed supply of 650 million and are in fact reducing this amount physically since each STaTiC node that gets set up will remove a set amount of coins from liquid circulation.

This is how we earn with XBY, by having a STaTiC node... another level will be coming soon and before this point we will be replacing the broken STaTiC nodes from level 1.

Thank you!

Hi thanks for you answer, so if this is my wallet what do I need to place in the fields of STaTiC nodes (Name / Public Key / Private Key), where can I get those keys?

You cannot do any STaTiC registrations at this time. I can only recommend that you start collecting XBY because when we open registrations again, you will want to be ready.

How to set up the wallet, its a bit different from what I was used with Bitcoin and other altcoins. XtraByte seems very innovative, so some help would be nice. How can I mine this new coin

There is no mining of XBY. We are a fixed supply of 650 million and are in fact reducing this amount physically since each STaTiC node that gets set up will remove a set amount of coins from liquid circulation.

This is how we earn with XBY, by having a STaTiC node... another level will be coming soon and before this point we will be replacing the broken STaTiC nodes from level 1.

Thank you!

Hi thanks for you answer, so if this is my wallet what do I need to place in the fields of STaTiC nodes (Name / Public Key / Private Key), where can I get those keys?

https://s29.postimg.org/ka87ef2yf/xtrabyte.png

Quoting so this doesn't get buried yet Smiley

EDIT: Dam, am still a newbie member, so it doesn't show image. If someone else could quote it, that would be great!

Thank you!

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Looking forward to the upcoming progress including the launching of the genesis block for the new static chain. Exciting times ahead.  I don't want to be a pumper or anything, but there's no reason this couldn't pull a digibyte once it's trading on Bittrex. It's by far the most interesting tech in the space right now and nobody else has ripped it off yet.  Add in a great development team and it's good times.
Activity: 42

Quoting so this doesn't get buried yet Smiley

EDIT: Dam, am still a newbie member, so it doesn't show image. If someone else could quote it, that would be great!

Thank you!

So many great minds are assembling here at the XtraBYtes Community Corporation. Smiley

It is an absolute honor for me to be here with all of you!

Thank you!!

Full Steam Ahead... Wink

Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Dump is inminent, a pump group inflate the coin now dump in few hours. OMG

I have been following XtraBytes since early on May when marketcap just passed 1 million, nopremine and no inflation really hooked me up also you being honest and writing that XtraBytes is high risk investment and an experimental, made it to rise this fast. I see it to reach top 50 marketcap within 2 months.

Good Luck,
Keep on going  Smiley

It is not true. I think we get so many new users and everyone want to buy that is natural grow. Community grow so value growing also.
If community is constat, staying at same level and value is growing then we can talk about pump but for now it seems like grow is natural.
We got about 100 new users (only in slack channel) by 2 days...
Activity: 44
Dump is inminent, a pump group inflate the coin now dump in few hours. OMG

I have been following XtraBytes since early on May when marketcap just passed 1 million, nopremine and no inflation really hooked me up also you being honest and writing that XtraBytes is high risk investment and an experimental, made it to rise this fast. I see it to reach top 50 marketcap within 2 months.

Good Luck,
Keep on going  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Good Luck,
Keep on going  Smiley
Activity: 41
I am very  happy to have received some insight of this coin when it was around 300 sat.
Very good tech, something very different from everything else.
XtraBYtes is the coin of the future!
Activity: 71
Life is but a dream within a dream
It is a good day! Cheers!
Activity: 96
I accept XBY/XFUEL
XtraBYtes has just broken the 20 Million $ Market Cap  Smiley What a great achievement in this short amount of time!
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
OUR GREAT COMMUNITY!

Few info for today :
$0.030754 per XBY !

Market Cap
$19,990,360
8,285 BTC

We are 20 million usd market cap!
For now we have 67 rank in coinmarketcap !

If we will go above 30 million usd market cap we wil be top50 coins !
We hitted 1310 sat value per 1 xby !

We have got almost 100 new users in our slack channel in last 2 days !

XBY is new technology coin, It is like next generation bitcoin! It is bitcoin of altcoins! We are going to be TOP3 coin in future!

Those events are coming very soon :
1. Genesis day/block
2. All nodes will run and start to making profits
3. Second round of registering nodes will propably come
4. Going to make all network successfully working and stable then we can go to Bittrex

And many many more steps including many kind of services for customers but I just want to inform about our first steps !
If you came here, if you bought coins, if you putted them in safe offline wallet, if you are here for long term like we are - you are great! You will not regret it!

Tell your friends about us! Make as more powerful!
Thank you everyone!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I don't post here at all but I just wanted to drop by and say/ask a few things.

First of all, I almost choked on my coffee at work when I saw the 1k satoshi break. CONGRATS?! (yes,  I am a degenerate who follows crypto at work)
Secondly, is the desktop wallet secure? I'm asking this because it has that "strictly experimental, use at own use" on the top.
Can I make a paper wallet without using a printer and is there a way to check the balance on it afterwards ?

1.5k satoshi here we come

I gotta say, I'm quite proud of myself for being a part of such a great community.

The wallet is fine, it's more a disclaimer than anything else. It's a new wallet so it is technically experimental. Make a backup of the wallet on your computer and a sub stick and also make a printed copy of private keys and you are good to go.
Activity: 7
I don't post here at all but I just wanted to drop by and say/ask a few things.

First of all, I almost choked on my coffee at work when I saw the 1k satoshi break. CONGRATS?! (yes,  I am a degenerate who follows crypto at work)
Secondly, is the desktop wallet secure? I'm asking this because it has that "strictly experimental, use at own use" on the top.
Can I make a paper wallet without using a printer and is there a way to check the balance on it afterwards ?

1.5k satoshi here we come

I gotta say, I'm quite proud of myself for being a part of such a great community.
Jump to: