Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 277. (Read 371137 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Yobit.... YOBIT... This is most unfortunate for users blocked there.

We cannot do anything about this and we are sorry. New exchanges will be added when it is safe for XtraBYtes to do so. We cannot do this until such time and this is for everyone's protection.

Thank you for understanding.

I do not understand Huh

XBY dev can't be responsible for Yobit issues. What's not clear?

All the Yobit coins withdrawals not working due to wallets aren't  synchronized.

You can't even withdraw BTC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
LAST CHANCE FOR STaTiCs

We are now approaching the final 500 blocks at a rate of about 60 blocks per hour...

As of this moment there are 362 VALID STaTiC nodes and we are at block 49.445.

Let's put this into perspective in a way that may help some of you sitting on the fence to make the final decision to buy a STaTiC and help secure our network.

362 STaTiC nodes removes a total of 181.000.000 (181 million XBY out of circulation)

This means we now have LESS COINS than our closest competitor @ 469 million and falling... (and their coin is 100 times higher in value currently)

The value of this at current selling price is: 181000000 X 0.00000281 = 508 BTC - In dollars, about $908,710.50 with average BTC prices at WCI currently.

This is an incredible achievement and a MASSIVELY HUGE show of TRUST in our community and our coming TECH.

Congratulations to EACH and EVERY ONE who has taken this step thus far and THANK YOU for your support.

Anyone else wanting to get involved. This is your LAST CHANCE... Once we get to the 50.000 block there will not be any more STaTiC (elite) nodes created.

Thank you XtraBYters!!

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Do static nodes need to be open and running at 50k?

There will not be any STaTiC nodes running until after the SPECIAL GENESIS BLOCK has been completed. Please see the release from 2 nights ago.

Thank you!

OK I understand that but after the 50k ticks over should statics be running immediately? 
Yobit.... YOBIT... This is most unfortunate for users blocked there.

We cannot do anything about this and we are sorry. New exchanges will be added when it is safe for XtraBYtes to do so. We cannot do this until such time and this is for everyone's protection.

Thank you for understanding.

There will not be any STaTiC nodes running until after the SPECIAL GENESIS BLOCK has been completed. Please see the release from 2 nights ago.

Thank you!

Is there any information on how to run two QT's in parallel if I registered two static nodes?

This information will come when it is time to run the STaTiC nodes. Now is ONLY registration.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Unfortunately, looks like for Yobit users Static nodes registration is over. All wallets are maintained and therefore delayed.

I decided this morning to register one node, but... I am late!

Btw, if wonder happens and i'll be able to withdraw, I would like to know will I be able spend my 500k coins later? Or my node's coins will be locked for ever?
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I was trying to withdraw some of my XBY from Yobit exchange to send it to my windows wallet. It's till pending at yobit, for hours.

Anyone else is having this problem?
Activity: 15
Activity: 3
Is there any information on how to run two QT's in parallel if I registered two static nodes?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Havent been this excited for a coin in a long, looooong time.  Cheesy
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
961 blocks left at time of posting this. IF YOU HAVE NO REGISTERED YOUR STaTiC NODE DO SO NOW!
I registered a static node successfully with a deposit wallet holding 500k

How do I configure the actual node wallet now so I can leave it open ?

I think instructions for that are coming. Also how to move to a VPS, so it can always be on

Yes, that is correct... After the 50K block Borzalom will let us know when we do the next part.

Activity: 42

I think instructions for that are coming. Also how to move to a VPS, so it can always be on
Activity: 2

i have 1.000.000 XBY,so if we reach 50.000 block i won't be able to set my static node up? (after 50.000 i mean )

If you want 2 STaTiC nodes you will need to make sure you have 500.100 sitting in 2 separate deposit wallets. This must be done NOW... after the 50.000 block there are no more STaTiC registrations being accepted. Please review the report above to understand why.

You can see instructions how to do your STaTiC on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE_CR_ZX0Z0

Thank you and welcome to the XtraBYtes Community Corporation

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
i have 1.000.000 XBY,so if we reach 50.000 block i won't be able to set my static node up? (after 50.000 i mean )
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
THE FINAL STRETCH

Just a quick update about STaTiC Node Registrations...

As of this moment there are 215 VALID STaTiC nodes and we are at block 48.338.

Let's put this into perspective in a way that may help some of you sitting on the fence to make the final decision to buy a STaTiC and help secure our network.

215 STaTiC nodes removes a total of 107.500.000 (over 107 million XBY out of circulation)

The value of this at current selling price is: 107500000 X 0.00000235 = 252 BTC - In dollars, about $434,262.00 with average BTC prices at WCI currently.

This is a tremendous achievement and a MASSIVE show of TRUST in our community and our coming TECH.

Congratulations to EACH and EVERY ONE who has taken this step thus far and THANK YOU for your support.

Anyone else wanting to get involved. It is time to make your move... Once we get to the 50.000 block there will not be any more STaTiC (elite) nodes created.

Thank you XtraBYters!!

Wonderful news! Things get better and better with each passing day! Coins are still very cheap so grab em while you can Smiley

Guys don't forget to contact all the major exchanges
[email protected] <- email them asking them to list XBY
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest <- Use this online form
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new <- Send em an email asking them to get XBY listed on bittrex
THE FINAL STRETCH

Just a quick update about STaTiC Node Registrations...

As of this moment there are 215 VALID STaTiC nodes and we are at block 48.338.

215 STaTiC nodes removes a total of 107.500.000 (over 107 million XBY out of circulation)

The value of this at current selling price is: 107500000 X 0.00000235 = 252 BTC - In dollars, about $434,262.00 with average BTC prices at WCI currently.

This is a tremendous achievement and a MASSIVE show of TRUST in our community and our coming TECH.

Anyone else wanting to get involved. It is time to make your move... Once we get to the 50.000 block there will not be any more STaTiC (elite) nodes created.

Thank you XtraBYters!!

Jump to: