Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 276. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
whohoo I succeeded in with last  blocks comming in just in time I believe. Once registered its cool right?

Thanks for all the help !
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
That is normal, just hit ok.
im getting a error when I try to send 500100 coins to the new wallet. It says the transaction is over the size limit?? But I have enough coins in my main wallet so I dont get it ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
holy crap seems to just a little time left. Still need to understand how to to set up a static node time is ticking Shocked

so if I buy 50000 and send them to the wallet and will follow a guido how to setup the node in theory I could still make it lol

is there a guide availible ? sorry for not being able to do reseach before asking ..
Detailed instructions given on pg. no. 55 of this forum.
Activity: 536
Hi all,
I would like to know more about "Proof of Signature" who have this information, thank you very much!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
holy crap seems to just a little time left. Still need to understand how to to set up a static node time is ticking Shocked

so if I buy 50000 and send them to the wallet and will follow a guido how to setup the node in theory I could still make it lol

is there a guide availible ? sorry for not being able to do reseach before asking ..

You need to register ASAP! Video tutorial below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE_CR_ZX0Z0&feature=youtu.be

hmm seems im just to late where can I find which block where at ?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Seem that I'd miss this node set up as Yobit wallet is in maitenance  Undecided
c-cex is working
Yobit looks back up to me too now
Activity: 394
Seem that I'd miss this node set up as Yobit wallet is in maitenance  Undecided

Edit: cool, it works again, just registered then Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
“Once we get to the 50.000 block there will not be any more STaTiC (elite) nodes created. ”

Think this is not very reasonable, if after 50k can create it is better!

Because as the price increases, some people will cancel their nodes, the node will be less!

Then this time should give a chance for people who did not create a node!

It's not permanent from what I read, registration will open again off course.

I think locking in static nodes at block 50k to get things rolling and see how things turn out. Might cause issues if people are registering nodes while changes are happening.

Nothing is set in stone, got to remember this is a new idea so experimental as development progresses.

Thank you again Smokin for your clarity and experience to help others see things properly!

Great work!!

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
“Once we get to the 50.000 block there will not be any more STaTiC (elite) nodes created. ”

Because as the price increases, some people will cancel their nodes, the node will be less!

It's not permanent from what I read, registration will open again off course.

I think locking in static nodes at block 50k to get things rolling and see how things turn out. Might cause issues if people are registering nodes while changes are happening.

Nothing is set in stone, got to remember this is a new idea so experimental as development progresses.
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Looks like all of their wallets are. Someone sais site overhaul. Time will tell

yobit Not synchronized

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi!

Just bought 500k+ xby's to setup a static node. I have couple questions.

1. I have been reading that you can't setup a static node after block 50k, is that true?

2. Can I move the static node once it's set up, or is the machine it's set up on the final place?

3. Does the machine need to be online for 24/7 to collect the fees?

Thanks!
1.no, After 50k blocks, you can continue to set up

2.sorry, dont understand what you mean Cheesy

3.yes,
1.Hi guy, sorry, for the first question, i answered the error, you can check it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19012987

No problem, I already registered my node successfully 😎
Hi!

Just bought 500k+ xby's to setup a static node. I have couple questions.

1. I have been reading that you can't setup a static node after block 50k, is that true?

2. Can I move the static node once it's set up, or is the machine it's set up on the final place?

3. Does the machine need to be online for 24/7 to collect the fees?

Thanks!
1.no, After 50k blocks, you can continue to set up

2.sorry, dont understand what you mean Cheesy

3.yes,
1.Hi guy, sorry, for the first question, i answered the error, you can check it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19012987
500 blocks remaining to hit 50k, register your node.Make it 400 nodes.

Jump to: