Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 347. (Read 371139 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I like the ANN, great work CCRevolution!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
OOps Grin I forgot the Block Explorer link on the ANN also:

I am new at this, so your patience is appreciated.
roadmap
1.) Build strong node network
2.) Select trusted nodes ( master nodes )
3.) Start master node PoSign mining
4.) Build data storage ring
5.) Move blockchain to data storage ring

How do you choose it?

Borzalom appear here?

rewrite the white paper?

I don't know the answers to your question so I will leave this for Borzalom to reply to at some point tomorrow.

Thank you for your interest!
Are you trying to expose us or something?? Oh my Goodness!!

How about if you try reading instead of trying to hurt all the investors further?

This is NOT just a take over of Bitmox. Yes Bitmox was a SCAM... Did you happen to READ that part in the ANN?? Its right there Bud!!

Have a nice day!

A lot of times people are just commenting without even reading the ANN.
And worst, you can find so much individuals that will just go to your thread asking for their bounty of any kind.
Such pathetic truth.
And as always there will be trolls and fuds, so you just need a lot of dosage of patience in your system.
But if you are genuine, it will show along the development process and at the end your actions will be justified.

Thank you for caring and also for the good advice Smiley I appreciate you!

Have a great day!!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

How about if you try reading instead of trying to hurt all the investors further?

This is NOT just a take over of Bitmox. Yes Bitmox was a SCAM... Did you happen to READ that part in the ANN?? Its right there Bud!!

Have a nice day!

A lot of times people are just commenting without even reading the ANN.
And worst, you can find so much individuals that will just go to your thread asking for their bounty of any kind.
Such pathetic truth.
And as always there will be trolls and fuds, so you just need a lot of dosage of patience in your system.
But if you are genuine, it will show along the development process and at the end your actions will be justified.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
roadmap
1.) Build strong node network
3.) Start master node PoSign mining
4.) Build data storage ring
5.) Move blockchain to data storage ring

How do you choose it?

Borzalom appear here?

rewrite the white paper?
I forgot to include the website on the ANN and I am not about to make any changes to it until after all the negative accusations reside. So, I will just post the link here:

How many people are on the team?
Developing in full time?

As of about 2 days ago, we were not even 100% certain that we would be successful with the recovery because there was some confusion with C-CEX that needed to be sorted out before we could move forward. From the moment that Borzalom and I connected through this forum (about 2 months ago) he and I have been doing as much as possible with our time available. We both have other projects that we work with, he is a programmer and I am a marketer.

This project does not have investors and it does not pay us. But, we will work as hard as possible to get us to the point where everything functions properly without bankrupting ourselves. So, at this time there is nobody full time obviously... But that does not stop us from doing everything we can to build something attractive over time.

Thank you for your interest!
iam not understand about spefication youre coin
youre write no premine, but no pow(mined) no pos
and coin only get buy in ico phase, what do you mean about no pow no pos, this mean all coin reserve youre balance dev, this mean premine 100%,not same youre write no premine

If you know how to search for the coins, you will find them all... They are mostly at C-CEX and the remaining are what has so far been withdrawn to wallets. There was an ICO scam back in January and all the people who bought XBY (Bitmox) now own XBY (XtraBYtes). There will not be any more coins created, they are all OWNED by investors. So, we are doing something unique with a new method that our developer has invented called Proof of Signature.

All this information is in the ANN.

Thank you!

So one scam followed by the other one!
WTF!
Can you the dev do anything which is helpful for the crypto world?

Enlighten us, OH WISE ONE!!

What do you suggest, other than just your BS, negativity and UNFOUNDED accusations?

What part do you NOT understand? The part where we were scammed like all the rest, or the part where WE ARE TURNING NOTHING INTO SOMETHING??

You freakin people klll me... YOU are the reason this industry has a bad name... YOU are the reason scammers get away with this crap. Why?? Because in your mind apparently the right approach is to bend over and take it, rather than fight back and provide a ROADMAP to scam recovery.

OH WAIT.... Maybe you are a scammer?? Is that the problem? You don't like it when people do something other than bury their heads in the sand and make it so that these scams are recoverable??

We could have just said OH WELL.... I guess we lost more BTC to the scammers. But no, we try to do something right for ONCE in this industry and turn one of these scams around, and we have people like YOU and the others so far on here bitching us out for it...

Take a hike will ya!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
How many people are on the team?
Developing in full time?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
and coin only get buy in ico phase, what do you mean about no pow no pos, this mean all coin reserve youre balance dev, this mean premine 100%,not same youre write no premine

If you know how to search for the coins, you will find them all... They are mostly at C-CEX and the remaining are what has so far been withdrawn to wallets. There was an ICO scam back in January and all the people who bought XBY (Bitmox) now own XBY (XtraBYtes). There will not be any more coins created, they are all OWNED by investors. So, we are doing something unique with a new method that our developer has invented called Proof of Signature.

Thank you!

So one scam followed by the other one!
WTF!
Can you the dev do anything which is helpful for the crypto world?

Thank you!
any something new here? i think this just take over from bitmox (scam).
original thread (delete) : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-1742688
other thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/news-xtrabytes-project-1793468

Have a nice day!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Chainjoes.com

You didn't happen to READ the ANN did you? Your answers are right there...

Thank you!
helo,
do you have any bounty campaign ?
maybe translation bounty,
if yes, i would like to reserve indonesian translation  Smiley

thank you

Thank you, I replied to you privately already.
any bounty? looks good,i like the logo

Thank you! We have not discussed any bounty yet. Please read the ANN... there are no more coins because they are all bought by investors. A bounty would come from the community if there was a need. This will be discussed.

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
any something new here? i think this just take over from bitmox (scam).
original thread (delete) : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-1742688
other thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/news-xtrabytes-project-1793468
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
helo,
do you have any bounty campaign ?
maybe translation bounty,
if yes, i would like to reserve indonesian translation  Smiley

thank you
Jump to: