Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 8. (Read 371091 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
And what is your problem guys. Do you forgot about GOLD RULE OF INVESTING MONEY ?

--> Only invest money that you know you can possibly lose and it will not affect your life deterioration.

80% OF PROJECTS ARE RUSSIAN ROULETTE

Or maybe CCR and Borzalom are ugly and they dont wanna show faces.  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin  xD xD xD (just kidding)

Your problem is that you forget that tokens should be treated like company shares Wink "cryptocurrency" not must be revolutionary to be worth MONEY.

Tokens/cryptocurrencies are something like electronic company shares of 21 century.
Let me be honest, I really can t wait to see the finished Xtrabytes project with everything. It would make the crypto world better for sure.

But for now the team can do us investors all a few favours. The price development doesn t play a that big role (only in the short term).

Trust plays the bigger role.

I suggest:

1. Add a team section on your website of your full team, with pictures and links to other profiles (LinkedIn etc) and qualifications or some background

2. Explain further about where the company will be registered and the patent, and show some proof (links, IDs etc)

3. Break the FUD by answering the questions untill any FUD vanishes

Exactly the point! it just looks like a scam without this thank you they could have done it during the summer but refused to and thats why people abandoned the project at that point u cant scrub chats ignore your investors and shout TO THE MOOON and call this project real  Roll Eyes

Nobody will show identity on so revolutionary project, before they get patent. This is worth A LOT OF MONEY and someone can trying to find them. You dont really understand this ? You have 15 years old or what ?

They got much money and they can do everything what they said.

Do you got Bitcoin ? You hold it ? Why if you dont know who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

I would not disclose my name in their place before obtaining a patent, etc.

U are joking, right? Where do you live? in Afghanistan or maybe Somalia? So someone would find them, and then what?  Grin Grin Grin

Have you participated in some recent ICOs? Even newbie teams, with just finishing highschool raised up to 50 millions and showed their milkboy face with a smile on the front page of their website.

Wtf... in real world economy people would laugh about a company worth millions of $ and being to shy to show atleat the CEO on their website.
And I doubt that Dorzolan is living in a slum in Brazil or Pakistan.

That is not worth 50kk... MUCH MUCH MORE. Patented technology will be worth 100x more, and this will be not oped source to steal codes by everyone so thats why someone can trying to smash them and steal their work.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Let me be honest, I really can t wait to see the finished Xtrabytes project with everything. It would make the crypto world better for sure.

But for now the team can do us investors all a few favours. The price development doesn t play a that big role (only in the short term).

I suggest:

1. Add a team section on your website of your full team, with pictures and links to other profiles (LinkedIn etc) and qualifications or some background

2. Explain further about where the company will be registered and the patent, and show some proof (links, IDs etc)

Exactly the point! it just looks like a scam without this thank you they could have done it during the summer but refused to and thats why people abandoned the project at that point u cant scrub chats ignore your investors and shout TO THE MOOON and call this project real  Roll Eyes

Nobody will show identity on so revolutionary project, before they get patent. This is worth A LOT OF MONEY and someone can trying to find them. You dont really understand this ? You have 15 years old or what ?

Do you got Bitcoin ? You hold it ? Why if you dont know who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

U are joking, right? Where do you live? in Afghanistan or maybe Somalia? So someone would find them, and then what?  Grin Grin Grin

Have you participated in some recent ICOs? Even newbie teams, with just finishing highschool raised up to 50 millions and showed their milkboy face with a smile on the front page of their website.

Wtf... in real world economy people would laugh about a company worth millions of $ and being to shy to show atleat the CEO on their website.
And I doubt that Dorzolan is living in a slum in Brazil or Pakistan.

BTW my suggestion wasn t even ment as FUD, just as an advice how to get rid of FUD and give this project a better future.

I suggest:

then why do moderators ignore other members scrub posts shill and hide parts of the project that would not hurt the project is that not the very definition of something scammy and means theyre just hiding something ethereum doesnt do that and all other legitimate projects? bitcoin didnt do that either  Roll Eyes

Dude... Tell me what they are ignoring because I dont get it. And what hide parts you mean ?

Also like I said before... I dont care about opinions like your. I know one thing... I got enought profit from XBY already and I can hodl that 4 ever. I dont care. If this will be scam... PFFF  Roll Eyes I got enought money. I can risk, and that is worth of risk. If i lose 20 000$ ? So what ? I already got 4x more from XBY at this moment  Grin

SCAM or NOT SCAM... HUGE PROFIT ALWAYS = BIG RISK.

I suggest:

Activity: 20
Negative publicity is working this time, XBY is going up again. Wink
Activity: 81

I suggest:

Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Should I make a new account to be an expert?
Activity: 20
Good to see no one is paying any attention to this FUD and Trolls.
Just Ignore
Shizophrenic Candi77, Tornado, helpingyuu talking to himself again. Go to the doctor.

Fuck blockchain because other things on this project are important. -->

And Blockchain is not perfect. You will se when advanced quantum computers will be created.  Cool

Noob

Yow.

Activity: 28
So, 344 pages of trying defend ones self and reading the first couple of pages and seeing the OP's responding?! Blockchain is fine, your not making it better.
You just proved that you are IDIOT and Troll. Nothing more. I dont have time for clowns. Bye.

You just proved that you are IDIOT and Troll. Nothing more. I dont have time for clowns. Bye.

Why are you talking to yourself from fake accounts like before ? Do you have a schizophrenia?  Cool
Mr. HELPINGYUU... You got multiaccount. Now I know that for 100% because Im still reporting your posts, and moderator deleted your posts and FAKE ACCOUNT's. I ASKED THEM TO CHECK YOUR IP AND OTHER NICKS.

DONT LISTEN TO THIS TROLL
Anyone know how much posts I need to add Image Miniatures here ?
You both are the same person lol. Down syndrome for 100%  Roll Eyes
Anyway thank you for this FUD bacause I Bought much XBY for 3200-3500 sat and I sold on 3900-4000. (In Yobit) Good moment for scalping.

Few trades per day. Gooooood Money $$$$$$$$

Im holding some bag of XBY for few years and you know why ? Because I can. Because I got already enought profit on XBY and I will never be on the minus. For me this is worth of risk to keep this coin - longterm.

Im telling you again... LEARN FUC*KING ENGLISCH BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU.  Cool GO BACK TO SCHOOL. HERE IS NO PLACE FOR "SWAG" DIALECT FROM THE STREET.
Activity: 10
Its sad people keep fud-ing because of annonymous dev. We even dont know "Satoshi Nakamoto"

Screw him. He is poor person with 500$ per month on his job   Cheesy . He never seen money like 30 BTC ahahaha. Only on his dreams.  Grin Grin Grin

I also reported his huge  SPAM SPAM SPAM x100.

I made $8635 on cryptopia today buddy so I aint poor lit sells pretty well after the x1000 pump and the moderator said the warning was alright didnt xby tank today and you lost alot of money?  Roll Eyes maybe you should have sold at 5800 and brought back in at 3400 huh? if no response ill take that as a yes person who needs money  Grin or are you enjoying rice while I have sirloin pork chops while watching my 70 inch HDTV?  Roll Eyes

And now we know what you are trying to do.  Cool FUD to push price down.

8635$... and you think that is amazing score ? LOL

Im holding much XBY bought at 500sat and also im scalping/ day trading with next money. I dont care about price like 0.7$ because XBY will be worth more than Ethereum in next years.

nope u poor brah i have 162 btc in cold storage gj on poverty and it wont be if they keep scamming people and lying 24/7
over 7k eth from 4 years ago too and more than 169k ltc I can manipulate the price of a shitcoi- *ahem* shillcoin anytime I want who do you think has the buy orders on cryptopia for 4k and stopping it from dropping to minus 2000 and who do you think tanked the price from 5k today and even manipulated it to 5k? its fools like you who make me rich  Roll Eyes

What an IDIOT ahahahahaha Cheesy  Roll Eyes On my life  I have seen much much much CLOWNS like you bro Cheesy

Can I have some of yo rice? i iz too poor to affordz all dat rice u gotz. u so richz buying all dat 1 euro rice u be making us poor folkz look poor plz sir i iz so poor can i have yo poverty holdz ricez?  we gonz be moonzingz dat muddy ricez XBY moon rice so yummy nom nom  Roll Eyes

What ? OMG bro... You are so rich... Go back to school and learn how to write correct.  Shocked

sloz brah i iz to poorz yo to make all dat fancy countrty crypto cash holding dat XBY where iz dat school place ya steak of? doez it comez with  mud hutz ricey rice?  in aintz no spekies no englandzgs englakzeyish iz hardz  Grin wez gottz holde em XBY yeehaw coybowz

fear mah fancy XBY holding englishz.

I ended the conversation with you, the clown.

wahre mah super povertyz  rice be at Cryptoprime orz are yah still shillibng dis scamcoin? orz r we ignoringz dks scam coin and goingz pig swadling?
BLA BLA BLA  Cool  Cool  Cool Like on early stage of Ethereum. BLA BLA BLA.

1 euro/day... ok haha Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: