Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 10. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Okay then! Where is the whitepaper? Do you know who the developers are? Where is the github code for the zoltchain? Give me proof that this is not a scam? If not I will keep the warning up to protect investors so the developers does not onecoin them!

If you sold out of your holdings why do you care anymore?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Okay then! Where is the whitepaper? Do you know who the developers are? Where is the github code for the zoltchain? Give me proof that this is not a scam? If not I will keep the warning up to protect investors so the developers does not onecoin them!
Activity: 367

[/size]

Where is the white paper? !
And here is the White paper

https://xtrabytes.global/whitepaper.pdf

YOUR A BOT?!?

And what about facts?? Why you think so?

And maybe the Xtrabytes DEV work more time on the code and  invest not so much time into to "write" white paper ( Everybody can write things into a paper! Or in Forums, Good or BAD things! Think about...

Happy New Year  

PS:The new Wallet is running very well and now we have reduced fee from 50XBY to 1XYB that are good news and the dev work very fast and good with this update here!
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

SUCCESS

Please be advised that we still must wait for the exchanges to update before full functionality is possible. All 3 exchanges have been notified again and given the links to do the upgrade.

In the meantime, it is possible to send and receive between new wallets, you can also send from the exchange to your wallet with no issue (unless they are already in maintenance), but if you send to the exchange before they upgrade, your coins will NOT confirm until after they upgrade. Also, note that the reduced fee will not start until we reach block 365,000. This will take a few hours to reach.

This is a mandatory update. Please go and get your wallet: https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/pre-v1.3.0.0

Note: Mac will be compiled ASAP - @Bumbacoin, are you available? Thank you!

Thank you all for your patience and thank you to all the team for doing a fantastic job today!

CCRevolution

Just ran the new wallet, noticed the diff is super high like before and out of sync. Is that normal, wondering if the wrong wallet was compiled.

THanks!

New wallet 1.3.0.0 is working just fine for me.

As of now block 364565, diff 0.000244

SUCCESS

Please be advised that we still must wait for the exchanges to update before full functionality is possible. All 3 exchanges have been notified again and given the links to do the upgrade.

In the meantime, it is possible to send and receive between new wallets, you can also send from the exchange to your wallet with no issue (unless they are already in maintenance), but if you send to the exchange before they upgrade, your coins will NOT confirm until after they upgrade. Also, note that the reduced fee will not start until we reach block 365,000. This will take a few hours to reach.

This is a mandatory update. Please go and get your wallet: https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/pre-v1.3.0.0

Thank you all for your patience and thank you to all the team for doing a fantastic job today!

CCRevolution

Mac please!!!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

SUCCESS

CCRevolution

Just ran the new wallet, noticed the diff is super high like before and out of sync. Is that normal, wondering if the wrong wallet was compiled.

THanks!

PROGRESS UPDATE

Borzalom has just confirmed that the XBY chain is building blocks successfully without POW.

We will continue to monitor and once we are satisfied everything is good, we will do a mandatory wallet update for the community and the exchanges.

Thank you!

A little lost here. Posign being used or just POW removal and Proof of stake running while the testing on the testnet continues?

Seeing people claiming POsign is running  but you mentioned it was on the old chain so I assume this is for fixing the difficulty issue.

I think some people are confused between POsign and POS.

No confusion Smokim, POS was taken out before XBY went live the first time. POW has now been removed and we are running only with PoSign, like XFUEL.

Awesome, was not expecting this but great news!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

SUCCESS

CCRevolution

is it normal that the wallet doesnt sync??? im connected to several peers but it says the wallet is out sync.

Don’t panic and read above please. PoS is being implemented after which there will be a wallet update. I’d give it 24hrs to be generous though it’s likely sooner.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
is it normal that the wallet doesnt sync??? im connected to several peers but it says the wallet is out sync.
PROGRESS UPDATE

Borzalom has just confirmed that the XBY chain is building blocks successfully without POW.

We will continue to monitor and once we are satisfied everything is good, we will do a mandatory wallet update for the community and the exchanges.

Thank you!

A little lost here. Posign being used or just POW removal and Proof of stake running while the testing on the testnet continues?

Seeing people claiming POsign is running  but you mentioned it was on the old chain so I assume this is for fixing the difficulty issue.

No confusion Smokim, POS was taken out before XBY went live the first time. POW has now been removed and we are running only with PoSign, like XFUEL.
Activity: 84
It is really sad that better projects will get less users than Bitcoin only because of pioneers's advantage.
Activity: 48
My feelings about price.

Look at this chart :
https://i.imgur.com/GMdUchW.png

Last 30 days showing us uptrend and now it seems it is bottom and will recover to go over 2500 sat...
Last 7 days is showing us double bottom which confirms uptrend - so price will grow...

Train is leaving soon, i think today is this day. Smiley Keep your hands on keyboards:) Be ready

To my opinion, YoBit charts are not suitable for setting trendlines. Its better to go on coinmarketcap, there you can see that it is more probable that the price goes down to 800 satoshi and stays there until investors raise it to around 4000 satoshi or higher when new updates will come. But I can be wrong of course.

lol that accuracy
PROGRESS UPDATE

Thank you!

Activity: 22
Amazing job team with the change to transaction fees! I know many people have been steered away due to that.  Keep up the good work!!
Activity: 11
Hey guys! Will you update the Mac OS wallet as well? I think that it was not updated the last time a few days ago!

Great news recently btw!
Activity: 45
waiting for announcement about testnet. It looks like we are ready, am I right?
PROGRESS UPDATE

Thank you!

Sweet. This is big news. On to the testnet, mainnet, and the moon.

Good work everyone.
PROGRESS UPDATE

Thank you!
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
The time has come sooner than expected. We are officially reducing the transaction fee to 1 XBY.

Posting on this page for emphasis. This is a huge deal.  As many community members, investors, etc have wanted this for quite some time . . especially given the price of BTC and the price of XBY.

The attached email in CCR's post puts the ball in Cryptopia's court for updating the wallet. There are now literally thousands of investors who will blow up their channels if they do not comply with the request.

This is, imo, the best news right now, fee reduction . . glad that this is happening.

Yes, but for a mainstream use the fees should be reduced in a percentual mode, I don’t like fixed transaction fees

That's still the plan for the X-Cite wallet, making the fees dynamic. This is just a quick fix for all investors Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: