Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 87. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 101
This amiable atmosphere is far more appealing to believers, old and new. I hope it continues long the future along with XBY.

I think new exchanges will be a great way to garner a wider audience base. Once people see a high daily trading volume spread across multiple exchanges they will be far more enticed to look into and understand what XBY is and why it's so important. But until then we have to rely on hardcore believers which, while they are the core of any idea, they alone do not generate a high trading volume and so they alone cannot exhibit (at least effectively) the broad use cases of the project.

All the same I am a true believer in this project and I'm very excited for the future once this peace can be maintained.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Nova was respectable, by people who were 'in' crypto for some time, but newbies will complain. It's very sad news for me too...
Nova was/is. A decent site hope it comes back better stronger hopefully my then Xchange is Ready to go
Activity: 59
Good to see peace here! Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Nova was respectable, by people who were 'in' crypto for some time, but newbies will complain. It's very sad news for me too...
Activity: 59
Who ever heard of closing a Novaexchange ?
"Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management."
"Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable."

https://novaexchange.com/news/

It will be nice once we get on a bigger exchange.  There were a lot of comments on the reddit posts that said people were turned off by the fact  XBY was on some questionable exchanges.  Once we hit one of the more reputable exchanges a whole new group of investors will start buying in. 

That being said I haven't had any problems with cryptopia and it's unknown factor is the only thing keeping poeple away.

Absolutely- bigger exchanges= more investors
Activity: 112
"Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management."
"Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable."

It will be nice once we get on a bigger exchange.  There were a lot of comments on the reddit posts that said people were turned off by the fact  XBY was on some questionable exchanges.  Once we hit one of the more reputable exchanges a whole new group of investors will start buying in. 

That being said I haven't had any problems with cryptopia and it's unknown factor is the only thing keeping poeple away.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

i have also received the mail. But you have the time , it will close in april 2018
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key
I want to like this project, I really do, it seems like it has great potential. But as you said I'm also concerned about the xfuel coming out of nowhere. Also this drama that is going on for days. It puts me on the fence about the project and its future.

It's very sad that you joined the slack channel on the wrong time, and when it was not moderated. But please take your time and learn more about the project. XFUEL is not  problem at all, opposite, it's speed-ups the development of mainnet, without any inflation of the XBY coin, and it will help to make an XBTABYTES network even stronger at the and, without any damage. Please learn more.

What was happening here on the weekend, is just some of the days of a very young and perspective coin IMHO. And please always make sure that your investment desidions are always bases on your personal risk managment. Thank you.
Activity: 55

CCREVs main goal is to get the right people, he doesn't need to BE the right people

Always has been... always will be...

I am only 100% for the best interest of XTRABYTES!

Welcome back Cool

https://xtrabytes.global/images/REALBYTE.jpg

Guys, I'm really glad to see that you are both coming to agree on what's important for the success of the project. Thanks for that!
Activity: 26
I had some communication with Borzalom today by PM, he asks that I help and support CCREV and not attack him.

I have decided that even though I'm just some internet noob my voice does influence some people. So I have decided to be more positive because the truth is I am positive about Xtrabytes, always have been and if they develop the project I always will be. A practical base for decentralised world is the future away from control of others and absolute security for individuals and companies information. Problem is because the community is so immature even legitimate concerns can't be processed so it becomes more than it is. Its all black and white to some people when really there is a lot of greys.

But the fact is Borz and Dave will be partners probably forever. But I think Borz understands that XBY is a project that will be bigger than him or Dave or anyone in the team or community. So yes I think CCREV does not have the level of skills to take us to the big levels but I do think he is ok guy I guess, honest and hardworking. Its actually no shame to not possess skills that only a few have to be a CEO of a huge company which is why CEOs are paid millions and also TECH CEOs are even harder to hire because its such a specific skills set. I'm not sure anyone involved in XBY past or present has those skills sets honestly even the best of the ex Board members.

But this is what I will be positive about. The tech is in my opinion potentially world changing, I wouldn't be here if I didn't think so. So I accept the situation is now knowing that the future is unknown and XBY will have a life far beyond DAVE and even BORZ. And that at the end of the day CCREVs main goal is to get the right people, he doesn't need to BE the right people....so maybe even harsh critics of CCREV can help him choose the right people to run various areas of XTRABYTES into the next stages. So I am back to being positive about the project....long term. I haven't sold one XBY in this last week, I guess if I wanted to make money from trading XBY I could of but I keep all my coins offline now.

*Also my wife told me to be more nicer online and not argue with people so really she is the real boss of me.

*And Biker....give it a rest, you only have one conversation and that is pump pump pump and that anyone who says different is fudding. You aren't helping the credibility of XBY with this aggressive cheerleading.

That's the spirit. most of you, are big believers... keep this and move yourselfs to next level, becoming helpers and supporters. i have seen a lot of people around who supporting xby only by hodling. thats one way but to make it bigger its needs more... And most of you can give more. Sorry for my English.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key
I discovered an XBY price ticker extention for google chrome today, and it is pretty nice,  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/xtrabytes-xby-price-ticke/dofjkikgeicoclhfahnckhlgbdilpedn thank you to whoever coded it.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I had some communication with Borzalom today by PM, he asks that I help and support CCREV and not attack him.

I have decided that even though I'm just some internet noob my voice does influence some people. So I have decided to be more positive because the truth is I am positive about Xtrabytes, always have been and if they develop the project I always will be. A practical base for decentralised world is the future away from control of others and absolute security for individuals and companies information. Problem is because the community is so immature even legitimate concerns can't be processed so it becomes more than it is. Its all black and white to some people when really there is a lot of greys.

But the fact is Borz and Dave will be partners probably forever. But I think Borz understands that XBY is a project that will be bigger than him or Dave or anyone in the team or community. So yes I think CCREV does not have the level of skills to take us to the big levels but I do think he is ok guy I guess, honest and hardworking. Its actually no shame to not possess skills that only a few have to be a CEO of a huge company which is why CEOs are paid millions and also TECH CEOs are even harder to hire because its such a specific skills set. I'm not sure anyone involved in XBY past or present has those skills sets honestly even the best of the ex Board members.

But this is what I will be positive about. The tech is in my opinion potentially world changing, I wouldn't be here if I didn't think so. So I accept the situation is now knowing that the future is unknown and XBY will have a life far beyond DAVE and even BORZ. And that at the end of the day CCREVs main goal is to get the right people, he doesn't need to BE the right people....so maybe even harsh critics of CCREV can help him choose the right people to run various areas of XTRABYTES into the next stages. So I am back to being positive about the project....long term. I haven't sold one XBY in this last week, I guess if I wanted to make money from trading XBY I could of but I keep all my coins offline now.

*Also my wife told me to be more nicer online and not argue with people so really she is the real boss of me.

*And Biker....give it a rest, you only have one conversation and that is pump pump pump and that anyone who says different is fudding. You aren't helping the credibility of XBY with this aggressive cheerleading.

Your posts are worth reading when you talk about tech and share your knowledge.
Good decision.
Activity: 112

I'm glad you found some resolution.  It seems to me that you can have far more influence if most of your communication looked like this versus some of the early posts.  People like me will respond in a much more effective way and will actually consider the ideas that you are presenting.  We will always need critics and different ideas as this coin moves along.  I hope that the next time there is an issue you start with something like this.  I'm sure there will be a much more reasonable response.  And then there will always be those who say that anything negative or constructive criticism is FUDing, but thats their problem not yours. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

CCREVs main goal is to get the right people, he doesn't need to BE the right people

Always has been... always will be...

I am only 100% for the best interest of XTRABYTES!

Welcome back Cool

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Another long day at the office here! Just wanted to mention that we have most of the back payments ready now and will try to get them finished tomorrow. Once we get everyone sorted, I will send the list over to Chris and he will be sending out our first big payment of XFUEL for all the work that has taken us thus far.

I also set up a personal Twitter account @CCRevolutionXBY so that I can keep the Community better informed about what is happening in an easier fashion (Great suggestion Yankee!).

Keep up the Great Work Everyone!!

Dave

Activity: 38
I will also refrain from being too critical. I'll buy some XBY when I see that there's some improvements but as of now I'll just sit on the sidelines and watch. I too believe in this tech. Good luck.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
This place is turning into a circus.

A little communication from the devs would be wonderful? Where's CCRev?

Yeah there should be continuous communication it's been a roller coaster last week Xtrabyte was almost trading at 500 now they are down again by 100 sats but Xtrabyte is still in contention as one of the highly potential coin in the market.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
This place is turning into a circus.

A little communication from the devs would be wonderful? Where's CCRev?
Pages:
Jump to: