Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 90. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Question for FUDDERS Smiley If u really think this project and Dave is bad why you are just screaming about this in posts? Why dont u sell and leave slack channel? I saw many times people are making fud but their target is just one. To buy more cheap coins. If they really believe project or Dave is bad they should just to leave project and sell coins but they are not doing this!

There will be two kind of people. We will have winners and loosers here.

Loosers will be people who believe in FUD and will sell their coins very cheap. Only them will be loosers.
Winners are 2 group of people. First of them are FUDDERS. They making scream and writing bad things about Dave and project but they have just one target like i said - to buy more cheap coins. They know what they are doing Smiley They are kind of smart people. And second part of winners are people who strongly believe in project and will stay here and keep coins for long term.

This way we have 3 groups of people. Two of them are winning and just one is loosing. Make your choice wisely.

That is all you should to know how it works in crypto world Smiley

But Biker I tried to sell to you and you changed your mind.  

Did u make FUD? If not it is not info for u Smiley By the way if u want to sell u can put sell orders on exchange. U didnt do that in few past months. Why? So want to sell or buy more or stay long? Because if someone want to sell just putting sell orders Smiley and waiting for sell

Biker, please stfu. You're one of the biggest 'yes' man for XBY. You don't really know how the tech works, yet they made you responsible for distributing Xfuel. The good technical guys are all gone.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Question for FUDDERS Smiley If u really think this project and Dave is bad why you are just screaming about this in posts? Why dont u sell and leave slack channel? I saw many times people are making fud but their target is just one. To buy more cheap coins. If they really believe project or Dave is bad they should just to leave project and sell coins but they are not doing this!

Loosers will be people who believe in FUD and will sell their coins very cheap. Only them will be loosers.
Winners are 2 group of people. First of them are FUDDERS. They making scream and writing bad things about Dave and project but they have just one target like i said - to buy more cheap coins. They know what they are doing Smiley They are kind of smart people. And second part of winners are people who strongly believe in project and will stay here and keep coins for long term.

This way we have 3 groups of people. Two of them are winning and just one is loosing. Make your choice wisely.

But Biker I tried to sell to you and you changed your mind.  

Did u make FUD? If not it is not info for u Smiley By the way if u want to sell u can put sell orders on exchange. U didnt do that in few past months. Why? So want to sell or buy more or stay long? Because if someone want to sell just putting sell orders Smiley and waiting for sell
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

But Biker I tried to sell to you and you changed your mind.  Edit:  After basically agreeing a deal.  Just surprised really given how positive you are.
Activity: 56

Good speech, 100% agree !
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

Activity: 34
Why did you say that?

Sorry, maybe I said it out of stupidity
Activity: 18
Interesting to see how long-time supporters made an 180 on XBY. I really don't care for CCR or the whole drama, but I'm glad I sold most of my coins for profit a few weeks back, after website and whitepaper release.
Activity: 106
Merit: 11
Why did you say that?
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
I have the feeling that BORZ abandoned the project

Why? On what basis? The more I see posts like these the more I think you’re all deliberately talking the price down on purpose.

This one is oozing credibility.

Show some proof or F off sock puppet!
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
interesting to note some of the people who are bashing this were literally praising it on the same day. It would be nice to hear something from the team in response to these posts though..
 Yes, there was a lot written about the prospects of this currency, but I see the basis now prevailing pessimism
Why ?
Activity: 56
I believe in the project !
It could be the best project ever !
The work will pay, no doubt about it !
I don't understand...
2 days ago xby price almost doubled... i come to read what people say expeting excitement but everyone are angry and disappointed and now the price is low again...
what's wrong in this community? I'm in this project since 6 months and finally 2 days ago after whitepaper release and some good xby articles on web things started finally to go better and now...we are at 300 sat again.
I understand this is a long term investment but we make one step forward and 2 backward.
i'm starting to lose faith...very sad : (

Yep. Same. It's Sad but FUD seems to be a thing in crypto and perhaps more with xby for various reasons.

If you believe in the project, stay strong and hold for a few years. I won't  be touching mine for a long time.

Same applies for the opposite. Those who do not believe should get out and go and find something they believe in. Spending countless hours and energy FUDing and being negative makes me weary and honestly, they are not people whose opinion I would trust.

Having a personal vendetta against Ccrev speaks volumes about themselves. Yeah mistakes have being made but remember, when a finger is pointed there are three pointing right back.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
I don't understand...
2 days ago xby price almost doubled... i come to read what people say expeting excitement but everyone are angry and disappointed and now the price is low again...
what's wrong in this community? I'm in this project since 6 months and finally 2 days ago after whitepaper release and some good xby articles on web things started finally to go better and now...we are at 300 sat again.
I understand this is a long term investment but we make one step forward and 2 backward.

Top down leadership issues my friend. It’s sad.
Activity: 31
I don't understand...
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I've been following the project on and off and have invested in a decent stack of tokens.  This whole Xfuel thing does not make any sense to me at all.  I've never seen any other project do this.  To add another token out of thin air to "fund" development costs.  The reasons for it seem pretty ludicrous, yet some are acting like this is a genius new development that will make the coin moon.

-First the idea that more liquidity will be needed b/c the majority will be locked up in static nodes doesnt make sense.  How can you guarantee that the owners of the XBY will even register the maximum number of nodes? In any market, an equilibrium will eventually be reached at certain price points between people that want to keep the nodes and people that want to cash out.  To try to predict before launch, that you will need more liquidity b/c everyone will be holding nodes doesn't make sense.

-Second the notion that its ok to release these tokens mid project b/c this coin needs funding doesn't sit well either.  You can't hold huge % of the total supply that you purchased cheap, and then ask for more funding later to develop a coin in which you already hold the major supply.  Either disseminate some of the coins that you have or ask the community to contribute. To pull something out of thin air to sell in order to fund a project in which you are already the major beneficiary seems like your making decisions for your own benefit.

-Third, the whole corporation thing is nonsense.  The whole point of crypto is to take power away from corporations/banks and decentralize it.   To try to form a "corporation" around a decentralized protocol makes no sense at all. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
Wow.

I noticed a bunch of posts on Xtrabytes lately so I came to the announcement thread to learn more about it and what did I find?

DRAMA.

When there is so much back and forth, I am not concerned too much about who is right or wrong, who is telling the truth or not, I will just stay away.

Good luck to the project...

or not.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: