Pages:
Author

Topic: New Year Investment - page 7. (Read 1662 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 23, 2018, 04:30:47 PM
Which will be the best Cryptocurrency in the first 3 months of 2019

This will be Bitcoin, I'm 100% sure of that. This will be exactly the coin that will start to grow in price at a breakneck pace. And all the other coins will follow.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 23, 2018, 04:25:42 PM
The Ethereum has dropped too much.I'm definitely gonna make a lot of money.I'il get more if it falls.I think they'il be very valuable in 2020 and 2021.
Sometimes I think which of the years will be more valuable in bitcoin in the next 3 years. could it be before bitcoin forking or after? some bets will go on before the forking which could increase the price. Will it be much better after all most especially into end of the years involved?
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
December 23, 2018, 03:49:44 PM
I hope that ETH can become a crypto currency that experiences a significant price increase in 2019, the current price increase at ETH can restore every investor who was previously afflicted with sadness due to the deep decline in ETH prices. You can imagine, the price of ETH fell more than the price of $100 which was previously expected that the price of ETH did not come out of the price of $100. So for me, 2019 will be a turning point for ETH, the time when ETH will rise again and can even touch the price of $ 300 in 3 months.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
December 23, 2018, 03:44:46 PM
who know about cryptocurrency market condition for few month again, but i can gie you advise for choose few altcoin with big chance for growing up in future, like XRP, NEO, Ethereum, EOS this coin has big comunity in their ecosystem for growup in future
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 23, 2018, 03:43:17 PM
Undoubtedly, this will be Bitcoin, because if there is no growth of the main currency, all the rest will remain in the shadows
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 23, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

I bet we will see a bear phase in these 3 months, so the best crypto will be the one that can withstand this dump. I think, Quarkchain, WAVES and maybe Cardano can show us some growth then or at least they won't fall so dramatically Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 23, 2018, 03:19:04 PM
2019 is coming, I hope that in the new year, the cryptocurrency market will be able to usher in a turnaround. I think Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency.
  Yes I hope so that in 2019 same as last few years bitcoin will keep on increasing the demand and value in market. Investors are hoping for the best because even now bitcoin has started to make remarkable improvement in price. So now good time is not so for we are going to receive huge surprise from our investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 03:14:38 PM
Hello! I like Fusion - this is a fundamentally strong project with a strong qualified team. December 28, they launch a test network. I would recommend to look at this project. But everyone decides for himself. Good luck.
Activity: 285
December 23, 2018, 03:06:28 PM
I want to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and ADA. I think the three have the potential to be able to grow and have long-term investments.

Agree with you that these coins are promissing ones, and consider them to be the main currencies I am mostly interested in. What about the leaders of the crypto market in the 2019 in January nowadays is hard to predict, but hope my thoughts will the right ones.
but of the three coins I think Bitcoin is the best to buy next year because I think at the beginning of the year the price of Bitcoin is still not high and that's when you can buy it for your long-term investment. I am sure that in the next 1 or 2 years you will get big profits.

If it's a long-term investment, I think it's possible to buy all three at the same time. If he feels the current price is suitable and it's cheap. Because if it increases after you don't invest, you will feel remorseful and will make even more mistakes
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
     After reading a few weeks on this forum and other sources online i did my first ever investment in crypto.
     Now i have: ETH, QTUM, TRON, XRP and ADA.
     Still thinking if i shoukd buy Stellar, Pundix and ICX.
Any ideas? What do you think about my "start"

Activity: 686
December 23, 2018, 02:33:49 PM
I want to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and ADA. I think the three have the potential to be able to grow and have long-term investments.

Agree with you that these coins are promissing ones, and consider them to be the main currencies I am mostly interested in. What about the leaders of the crypto market in the 2019 in January nowadays is hard to predict, but hope my thoughts will the right ones.
but of the three coins I think Bitcoin is the best to buy next year because I think at the beginning of the year the price of Bitcoin is still not high and that's when you can buy it for your long-term investment. I am sure that in the next 1 or 2 years you will get big profits.
Activity: 336
December 23, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

No one can answer this question with an accuracy of even 80%. Cryptocurrency is very much and many of them have a chance to grow in value. Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. In any case, they will grow in value.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 23, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 21
December 23, 2018, 02:12:31 PM
I think very popular will be: Champagne Coin, Whiskey Coin and Turkey Coin))) I at least plan to invest in them)
Activity: 728
December 23, 2018, 02:06:46 PM
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
December 23, 2018, 02:02:21 PM
I think Ethereum will dominate the market price in early 2019. I am very sure of that.
I have been holding several ETH since mid-November. I am waiting for the price to rise at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 658
December 23, 2018, 01:47:27 PM
Just stick with big coins (top 5 in CMC) all of them has good product or good service. So it will be worth if you want to long run with that coins, or you can take the risk to invest outside of that top 5.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

There is a lot of good hype on NKN. Have a look at it
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 23, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

I would recommend ethereum, Btc and EOS. I think these three coins will rise at the beginning of the year. so there is no harm in buying now, moreover the current price is still quite low
Activity: 217
December 23, 2018, 01:16:10 PM
In the first 3 months of 2019, I will still invest in ETH, XRP and EOS. Hopefully, the new year will be more beautiful, there will be no big changes like the 2018 so that investors will be excited again.
Pages:
Jump to: