Pages:
Author

Topic: New Year Investment - page 4. (Read 1662 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 01:52:06 PM
Which will be the best Cryptocurrency in the first 3 months of 2019

I think that the first 3 months of 2019 will please all investors with the long-awaited growth. In particular I expect the rapid growth of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Neo.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
December 25, 2018, 01:42:57 PM
Before investing in cryptocurrencies, the best investment for 2019 is certainly knowledge.
Activity: 602
December 25, 2018, 01:36:25 PM
Top 3 coins in the list of coinmarketcap.com, namely bitcoin, ripple, and etherum. that is definitely a bull run sign for other altcoins, so those 3 coins will be the first to rise high in 2019.
These coins are predicted to be normal and may indeed be able to work in this market again and again. Today, this market has of course small opportunities, but they will be and today is normal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 06:26:25 AM
In general, it seems to me that Altcoins will never take first place, because Bitcoin was, is and will be a favorite coin!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 05:29:46 AM
The beginning of 2019 is also better to spend watching what is happening is not yet known how everything will be possible again freezing for another year
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
December 25, 2018, 05:26:53 AM
Not necessarily, the direction of the market usually makes it difficult for us to judge. Now that the cryptocurrency is falling, I am not sure when the decline will stop, so I never predict the future, and the prediction is nonsense.
not all nonsense predictions. I was truly a witness, where my friends' predictions really happened. It was related to Ico's project investment, and I became rich because I believed in his predictions. This market is built on strong market predictions and analysis. you must know that.
Our prediction does not really mean that we are right all the time, the sad reality is that a lot of us predicted that this year is gonna be a good year but what happened is the opposite, this results to big loses. But, we never stop predicting, as long as crypto is still here, there's still something to predict and as long as we still invest and hold, we always have the chance to make it in the future.
Activity: 282
December 25, 2018, 03:58:44 AM
Not necessarily, the direction of the market usually makes it difficult for us to judge. Now that the cryptocurrency is falling, I am not sure when the decline will stop, so I never predict the future, and the prediction is nonsense.
not all nonsense predictions. I was truly a witness, where my friends' predictions really happened. It was related to Ico's project investment, and I became rich because I believed in his predictions. This market is built on strong market predictions and analysis. you must know that.
Activity: 396
December 25, 2018, 03:54:59 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 24, 2018, 11:49:51 PM
actually there will be no one who knows the price of cryptocurrency in 3 months at the beginning of 2019 has a price movement like no one will ever know but maybe you can try it because when the price rises it will benefit you.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
December 24, 2018, 11:37:25 PM
Public opinion might end on confusing you on, the best cryptocurrency which will boom come first three months of 2019. To be candid, if I may advise, go for the top three with respect to market capitalization rank on coinmarketcap .
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
December 24, 2018, 11:37:01 PM
bitcoin is still in the first position but for investment next year I think etherum is more profitable, in investment we have to see how much money we have, bitcoin is a big investment if you want more profit, and etherum the second option with a standard value for invest, think about it
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 24, 2018, 11:13:24 PM
The cryptocurrency market was having a short uptrend before the Christmas and the price of many coins are up with modest gains. But I believe this price surges are only temporary nd decline will follow again. During the brief price rise, we saw the top coins like ethereum, waves, ripple bitcoin and other top coins goes up and they will likely to go up again in the coming weeks so this coins are still good bets for your new year investment.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
December 24, 2018, 11:06:51 PM

I think it will still be BTC and ETH. The 3rd one, doesn't really matter to me - it could be XRP, XLM or even LTC.
I like XMR. I hope it goes higher this coming year  Grin
Activity: 196
December 24, 2018, 11:02:51 PM
Altcoin, which remains the best choice for investment, is still the same, namely ethereum, eos, the third coin ripple, the growth is good and I don't think it will lose if you can invest in all three coins.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
December 24, 2018, 10:47:48 PM

XRP maybe I guess? And bitcoin cash SV and ABC. But the mainline is still Bitcoin and Ethereum. Since Eth will going to have some hardfork later, it is expected to have a huge market value since many will going to invest on it.
xrp at this moment looks very good.i see many good fundamental for this coins.and we've see few weeks ago xrp replace ethereum on second place coinmarketcap.offcourse it make investors become more interested.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
December 24, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

XRP maybe I guess? And bitcoin cash SV and ABC. But the mainline is still Bitcoin and Ethereum. Since Eth will going to have some hardfork later, it is expected to have a huge market value since many will going to invest on it.

I believe there is always an investment to be done on Bitcoin which will be profitable anytime. Apart from that ETH is one of the good altcoin to look into it but there are people are saying not to opt for ETH but i hope ETH still has good value. XRP is growing fast but somehow it is bit centralized in nature so go for investing in all of these coins partially.
Activity: 434
December 24, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 114
December 24, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

i'm sure ethereum will be the first growing cryptocurrencies in the first 3 months of 2019 my friend
then, Cardano and Waves will follow ethereum Wink

based on what i see eth is still dumped at a verry low price in which i dont think that it can grow faster when compared to other coins that you stated above .  but lets not foget the fact that those altcoins will still be dependent on the flow of bitcoin  .  therfor  , bitcoin should be the one that we must prioritize because this is the only way to help out other  coins to recover  .
Activity: 350
December 24, 2018, 09:54:46 PM
My choice remained the same in the previous year, which will be the best crypto in the first three months of 2019, namely bitcoin, ethereum, eos, all three of which remain my favorite coins because of their excellent potential
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 24, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

i'm sure ethereum will be the first growing cryptocurrencies in the first 3 months of 2019 my friend
then, Cardano and Waves will follow ethereum Wink
Pages:
Jump to: