Pages:
Author

Topic: New Year Investment - page 6. (Read 1662 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 07:49:28 PM
i suggest for new year investment , there is four coin are best no.1 is exp,no.2 tron,no.3 xlm,and no.4 is cardano. you can spreed your investment in these four coins. you will be get good profit in new year.
I'm also quite interested in some of the altcoins you mentioned. I added waves and Eth for the next choice. That's a coin that I think is quite potent, some of them have good news developments and some have experienced a lot of declines this year so I think there will be a lot of opportunities going up in the future.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
December 23, 2018, 07:44:40 PM
i suggest for new year investment , there is four coin are best no.1 is exp,no.2 tron,no.3 xlm,and no.4 is cardano. you can spreed your investment in these four coins. you will be get good profit in new year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 23, 2018, 07:29:32 PM
I would not advise you to make New Year's investments, it is clear to everyone that this is the time when people will partially sell their assets in order to close any unfinished business, to buy presents for their relatives! so be very careful!
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 23, 2018, 07:25:20 PM
Bitcoin is always the most popular cryptocurrency. It has the largest trading volume and capitalization. And also in case of growth - the very first in price will grow. So it makes sense to invest in it.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 07:10:44 PM
BTC will be at the first place in crypto currency as it is the first and old coin in crypto currency. There are no altcoin will take over BTC. Therefore, investing in BTC is the best choice than in altcoin.   
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 06:46:51 PM
I think that it will definitely be etherium because people are starting to believe in this cryptocurrency again
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
December 23, 2018, 06:32:18 PM
I can suggest big ones of course bitcoin and ethereum but mostly ethereum. I am planning to do like that like %60 to ethereum %30 to bitcoin and the rest of it to the altcoins but I didn't do research and I didn't decide yet. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 23, 2018, 06:23:54 PM
the new year is fast approaching and everybody is considering investing to meet up with the scaling of profit in a huge way. investing now is the key to enjoying tomorrow. after the festive season, most people tend to complain about expenses they catered for during the yuletide season and therefore they can not invest. i will advice to start the investment now

I agree with you although the market already declines even without holiday season but I'm sure that after this events it is good time to invest on cryptocurrency because there are lot good things might happen on year 2019.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 06:23:46 PM
I hope that by 2019 there will be a Cryptocurrency year with all altcoin prices. in 2019 crypto made many agreements and also altcoins that improved its quality. everyone believes the market will be returned, we are still waiting to wait and continue to fight with what we hold now until the time comes.
Activity: 329
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 23, 2018, 06:21:49 PM
I think there are many choices that are worth choosing for investment in 2019, you can choose a new coin or an old coin whose price is down deserves to be a choice like ethereum which has a downturn
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
December 23, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
the new year is fast approaching and everybody is considering investing to meet up with the scaling of profit in a huge way. investing now is the key to enjoying tomorrow. after the festive season, most people tend to complain about expenses they catered for during the yuletide season and therefore they can not invest. i will advice to start the investment now
Activity: 239
December 23, 2018, 06:09:12 PM
usually in the turn of the year the price of coins increases, but what I know from last year's history is that bitcoin has experienced a big increase when entering the new year, hopefully this will happen again
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
December 23, 2018, 06:08:13 PM
it's hard to predict altcoins because prices are always influenced by bitcoin. there must be a factor that can increase the price of bitcoin. hopefully in 2019 there will be a positive issue about bitcoin so that altcoin doesn't fall too deep. I faithfully hold ethereum as the best platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 23, 2018, 06:08:03 PM
Which will be the best Cryptocurrency in the first 3 months of 2019
What i envisage is that ethereum might be the best, although it will remain as number two, but the growth rate will be higher than any other, before there can now be general growth in the market. We are now tending towards better recovery and the market looks encouraging.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 23, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
Which will be the best Cryptocurrency in the first 3 months of 2019
No one knows the answer to this question but there are some great Crypto-Currencies that has a huge potentials and a room to grow in the years to come such as DigixDAO, Mithrill, Theta, Nano, Verge, Maker, and many more other coins only time will tell.
Activity: 798
December 23, 2018, 05:34:14 PM
Next year we expect a lot of good news that should affect the cryptocurrency positively. For me, the best investments will be in bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the two most promising coins, which are the primary founders and which have more confidence. I think for these currencies next year will definitely be successful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 05:12:48 PM
With all my soul for ethereum and only for him. I am sure that this year we will conquer new heights. Ethereum 2.0 is bound to become a revolution, smart contracts of a new generation are the future.
in my opinion don't just rely on ethereum, but also other coins. yes there are indeed many people who believe that in 2019 ethereum will be high and of course we should not be proud first because we do not know whether it will happen or vice versa.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 23, 2018, 05:00:12 PM
With all my soul for ethereum and only for him. I am sure that this year we will conquer new heights. Ethereum 2.0 is bound to become a revolution, smart contracts of a new generation are the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 23, 2018, 04:55:13 PM
It seems to me that first of all we need to take fundamentally strong projects. This is btc eth xrp, but small projects will make quick profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 23, 2018, 04:38:30 PM
The Ethereum has dropped too much.I'm definitely gonna make a lot of money.I'il get more if it falls.I think they'il be very valuable in 2020 and 2021.
I agree, ethereal should quickly recover. but I also expect more bitcoin drawdowns
Pages:
Jump to: