Pages:
Author

Topic: New year's eve, hoping for a change - page 3. (Read 1059 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 10:43:58 AM
After the turn of the year there is no news that market prices will go up or down, do you see news that market prices will go up or down?

Maybe my question seems strange. But I really hope the price goes up a little.

Of course there are those of us who have sold altcoins, and there are also those who collect until waiting for the altcoin price to soar. I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.
Does anyone think the same as me?  Smiley

Very often, we take our desires for reality. But it is not. We are all tired for the past year. Prices fell lower and lower. But the fact is that this year may be the same. Nothing depends on our desires. We can only wait, hope and believe in the best Smiley

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
January 06, 2019, 10:32:30 AM
It's the new year and the prices of tokens have risen up and I think it will be better as the months goes by. Ethereum is going to experience a huge change over in price.. Let's hope for the best.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 10:25:21 AM
After the turn of the year there is no news that market prices will go up or down, do you see news that market prices will go up or down?

Of course there are those of us who have sold altcoins, and there are also those who collect until waiting for the altcoin price to soar. I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.
Does anyone think the same as me?  Smiley
All i can see is small movement in the market, showing that it will still struggling to rise back up again. I believe slowly it should be able to attract the investors again, so that it will be able to rise up high.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 06, 2019, 10:07:00 AM
Yes, I see many news that the prices will go up but the source isn't reliable.  Smiley

It isn't strange even it was asked many times here in the forum.

Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 09:59:45 AM
the fall seems to have gone and the new year was brightened by the price increase though not as much as we would like Smiley
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
January 06, 2019, 09:51:06 AM
It is difficult for the market to recover strongly. Because so many people have lost faith in this market and when prices go up, they will sell everything they are holding to get out of this market. That's why in 2018 the bull market does not appear
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
January 06, 2019, 09:48:58 AM
If i can wish one thing on cryptocurrency in new year's eve my wish will be cryptocurrency market will survive this year and cryptocurrency will grow up again.  so all the members of crypto will be happy if it happens.
great hope by everyone that indeed the market can grow well and quickly this year. this will be a big advantage later. people expect the same now
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 09:46:23 AM
It is not worth expecting a big price increase and market recovery in the first months of the new year, as now all people are celebrating and having a rest, but there is some news, such as hardfork ETH, bakkt, which can improve the market situation. In any case, I will follow the developments on the market of cryptocurrencies, and hope for a speedy change of trend.
Merit: 5
January 06, 2019, 09:27:23 AM
If i can wish one thing on cryptocurrency in new year's eve my wish will be cryptocurrency market will survive this year and cryptocurrency will grow up again.  so all the members of crypto will be happy if it happens.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 09:07:34 AM
We need to be more patient and need to keep our calm. I see the crypto market is getting better when Bitcoin and Altcoins are at stable prices. This becomes safe and sustainable because if market The market is constantly in danger, it makes us skeptical about the new price. I hope to make good changes in 2019.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
January 05, 2019, 12:31:14 PM

Does anyone think the same as me?  Smiley

Ethereum price is slowly going up as the ethereum hard fork is going to happen this year. I hope that this will bring more chance on ICOs to succeed this year. The bear market last year contributed to the failure of most ICOs last year.
Activity: 1022
January 05, 2019, 12:29:58 PM
with the future terms of moderation investors might find uses with chance as extending challenge to gains with spares on extensive to begins with the new position on table as authorizing limit of unit on possession as preparing acquisition of token with the new release on table of exchange as distinctive on intelligence on referring strength with confirmation.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
January 05, 2019, 12:29:03 PM
It is strange that you do not see news on the price of cryptocurrency. As for me, there is a lot of news, both about falling prices, and about possible growth. There is also a lot of news about the development of blockchain technology and its application in the real world. You just need to spend some time and look for information both on youtube and other information resources.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 12:21:55 PM
The hope of entering a new year, one of the hopes of bounty hunters and investors this year is to improve the condition of the cryptocurrency market as well as the rise of bitcoin as well as other coins. Once this happens the bigger bounty hunters and more will earn more.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 11:38:56 AM
The massive fall is over and now we are slowly mowing towards the next bull run. I have so much hope for crypto currencies in 2019, because such major industry updates simply cannot be ignored by the market.
Activity: 658
Catena X
January 05, 2019, 11:10:21 AM
Hopefully. But, unfortunately, we cannot only wait for the hope. We must also support this current market by not going to be panic to sell the coins. Just think of the right time to sell and buy the coins on the market. This market in this year will always changing. So, we must be positive think if the market will run well, much better.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
January 05, 2019, 10:41:34 AM
The price does not show increase on the market. It would not easily recover and reach the price it has before. Bull run will not happen soon, but still hoping for it to come. You must invest again when the price is lower because that will increase again. Unlike waiting for more higher because you have old coins at it won't profitable now.
Things will not be having any big differences in just 5 days. We must give it enough time so that we can find any differences. I believe this year will not be that much frustrating like we had in last year. At the same time many people are speculating about sideways markets for this year. I believe many people will not be preferring that but we will not have any other choices other than experiencing that.

A new year is always meant for changes but we cannot expect anything to be changing instantly but hopefully this year will be a relief for most of the crypto adopters like myself. I want bitcoin to be trading above $10k levels and ethereum to be trading above $500 this year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
January 05, 2019, 10:21:53 AM
I see more and more coins are dying, I see ico getting worse and worse, I see the quality of the bounty is declining, I see more and more people are leaving crypto. For this market, it is far more cruel than I think. The bear market is so stubborn and long. I don't think 2019 is an optimistic year, it may kill more coins.
I can only complain that luck is moving away from crypto, away from us.

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
January 05, 2019, 10:06:46 AM
indeed there is no news saying that after the turn of the year the market will rise, only a few people say that the market will pump this month but the reason they say that is because they saw the market chart that happened last year and assume that it will repeat in the year this
I agree. The price does not show increase on the market. It would not easily recover and reach the price it has before. Bull run will not happen soon, but still hoping for it to come. You must invest again when the price is lower because that will increase again. Unlike waiting for more higher because you have old coins at it won't profitable now.
Activity: 602
January 04, 2019, 12:36:30 PM
New year's eve is already gone by, but there's always a change not exactly when we are expecting but maybe first quarter this year or next quarter. All we can do is continue hoping for the best and do not loss our patience because every now and then it will bump quickly that even yourself are surprised.
Pages:
Jump to: