Pages:
Author

Topic: New year's eve, hoping for a change - page 7. (Read 1061 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
December 31, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
This market have changed millions of peoples life. In bad and in good ways. There are too many people who turned very rich, and also many people lost everything. Many people had psychiatric depression and having obsession about the cryptocurrency. We all need to see the recovery, this is all we waiting for.. I wish this situation wouldn't go in bad ways and we get happier then today..  I have a friend who check the coinmarketcap 1000 times in one day and i can say that is a something sick and wrong. I am sure that there are many more people having this disaster.

This new year will definitely be considered as a best year for the development of our all investment you lots of hope so Happened For The 2019 if it will be works then so many investors are most happiest person in this year hoping to be works this all prayers and workouts I also be an part of this journey will be definitely good for me.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 02:41:08 PM
This deep falling is very depressing. I think that 2019 will be a year of growth. The new bullrun will be faster, higher and longer. We all hope and wish that it will happen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 31, 2018, 02:20:12 PM
One of the ways in which we deceive ourselves is to have stereotyped own mind on a particular time, that is,having a fixed time. Such most times does not work in the crypto space.
Yes, i believe the market will surge, but we might not even see any significance difference in price on the last day of the year. Yet, i am still optimistic about a meaningful uptrend by 2019.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 02:10:07 PM
Here are really very high hopes for the new year. I think everything will change in the best direction. In 2018, we have suffered a lot of negatives and a huge fall.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
December 31, 2018, 08:59:52 AM
This market have changed millions of peoples life. In bad and in good ways. There are too many people who turned very rich, and also many people lost everything. Many people had psychiatric depression and having obsession about the cryptocurrency. We all need to see the recovery, this is all we waiting for.. I wish this situation wouldn't go in bad ways and we get happier then today..  I have a friend who check the coinmarketcap 1000 times in one day and i can say that is a something sick and wrong. I am sure that there are many more people having this disaster.
Activity: 402
December 31, 2018, 07:26:06 AM
The market has been trading sideways for a while now, i don't think anything will change in the next few days. The feared death spiral failed to materialise which we should be thankful for. $4,000 is the price that we should be holding for the next few weeks
Activity: 406
December 31, 2018, 07:18:02 AM
After the turn of the year there is no news that market prices will go up or down, do you see news that market prices will go up or down?

Maybe my question seems strange. But I really hope the price goes up a little.

Of course there are those of us who have sold altcoins, and there are also those who collect until waiting for the altcoin price to soar. I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.
Does anyone think the same as me?  Smiley
Everyone in cryptocurrency are hoping that we can have a better market in this coming year 2019 that will give us a motivation that we can have chance of fulfilling our dreams of financial freedom. It's a dream for everyone to gain more profits and this technology has been proven that we can make it if we have patience in our investment and we had invested on the right coins that will become huge in the future. I'm optimistic that we can achieve that in the coming years. Yet we need to stay positive and accumulate more coins for the coming of bulls. 
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
December 31, 2018, 07:08:39 AM
no news is going to tell you whether price is going to go up or go down! the news is  just reporting what has happened before not what will happen in the future.

if you want to know what is going to happen to prices then you have to start learning how to read charts and gain a good understanding of this market and the concept of pump and dumps.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 31, 2018, 07:05:30 AM
Don't be impatient, let it be said by someone who has made big mistakes impatiently. We hope rather that growth is slow but progressive.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 31, 2018, 06:57:31 AM
Certainly do not believe in miracles and "bright future of crypto". It is necessary to treat cryptocurrencies as high-risk investments. A pragmatic approach would be best))
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
December 31, 2018, 06:54:33 AM
I hope more than that, the year 2018 is enough of boredom. I hope that 2019 will be the year of Crypto, it will be widely accepted, and of course everyone wants to escape this gloomy situation.
Activity: 507
December 31, 2018, 06:49:15 AM
What news are you waiting for? From experts? They may all be wrong. Well, we all think that growth in 2019 will be. Despite the fact that today marked a fall. I think everyone just took a long weekend.
and after this weekends they will come back and start selling their assets again so that the market goes down again?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 31, 2018, 06:45:47 AM
After the turn of the year there is no news that market prices will go up or down, do you see news that market prices will go up or down?

Maybe my question seems strange. But I really hope the price goes up a little.

Of course there are those of us who have sold altcoins, and there are also those who collect until waiting for the altcoin price to soar. I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.

There could be a psychological effect as we start a new year. Plenty of people have been predicting a new bull market, but there hasn't been any sign of it happening. We will have to wait and see. Personally I do think that by the end of 2019 the prices will be considerably higher than they are now. But whether price increases will start in January or not is difficult to say. ETH's Constantinople fork could be a trigger for a rise, so that's probably the next thing to look out for.
It is probably a good idea to look back at historical price charts and see how these long bear markets tend to end. Everyone will have their own perspective, but the current situation isn't really unprecendented.
Activity: 645
December 31, 2018, 06:39:56 AM
What news are you waiting for? From experts? They may all be wrong. Well, we all think that growth in 2019 will be. Despite the fact that today marked a fall. I think everyone just took a long weekend.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
December 31, 2018, 06:37:30 AM
Of course many people have hope with you, yes they are waiting for the new year's eve to rise. But there is nothing we can do but wait. So far there has been no news that can convince us to increase the market and only those who discuss the increase without a definite source.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 31, 2018, 06:33:02 AM
Personally, I think in the new 2019 it will be different because everything will be bad in 2018. Of course, I want to believe that in the new year the price of cryptocurrency will start to grow at a rapid pace. And then many plans will come true for many people. So maybe on the eve of the new year, ask Santa Claus to raise the price of a crypt. I think it is worth trying and maybe it will work out
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 31, 2018, 06:23:37 AM
there are those of us who have sold altcoins, and there are also those who collect until waiting for the altcoin price to soar. I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.
i also hope that even for a minute crypto market will sky rocketed in new year eve, well even if that dream is to good to be true let's just hope it's gonna happen.
there's too many people got affected and lose their money because of this market slump.
2019 will bring a new hope for all of us.
Activity: 1344
December 31, 2018, 05:48:29 AM
Of course, I want to believe in a miracle, but it is very unlikely that something will change in terms of growth on New Year's Eve. Better spend this time with your family. Just forget about cryptocurrency for this night.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 31, 2018, 04:55:07 AM
I think you are right that altcoins will grow for a short time but not too much. by 40 percent i think. then they will fall when bitcoin will go below 3 thousand
Activity: 448
Merit: 59
imagine me
December 30, 2018, 03:54:23 PM
I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.
This coming holiday, people are willing to spend money just to celebrate new year's eve. There will be foods, drinking, and fireworks. I'm pretty sure that you wanted to spend money, fireworks maybe. Let's not be shortsighted here, let's wish for more, for the long term, wish for exponential increase. Wish for 1 BTC=10 lambos or 1 ETH=1 lambo.

There are three types of people who are into cryptocurrencies:

1. crypto-believers (waiting for the day that cryptos can be used as a medium on any store or waiting for it to be the new generation store of value)
2. crypto-traders (just to multiply their wealth)
3. crypto-enthusiast-wannabe (exchanging their cryptos to fiat immediately)

Nope, I'm a believer.
Pages:
Jump to: