Pages:
Author

Topic: New year's eve, hoping for a change - page 6. (Read 1059 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
January 01, 2019, 10:41:28 AM
Today is another red market. I am very frustrated. I thought that crypto will have a good start on the first day of the new year. Although this does not mean anything, I just think that it will remain green on the first day. It will bring us good luck. What is disappointing is that the market is red on the first day, very bad.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
January 01, 2019, 10:37:36 AM
A lot of us are all looking forward to seeing a better crypto currency market prices in this 2019 lots of anticipations around price rise and I hope this will happens this year cos we've lots a lot and have HODL some others for longer than necessary 😉 and I also believe in anticipation of that price increase lots of people will take advantage of this market position to accumulate hoping for next bull market in 2019.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 01, 2019, 10:34:28 AM
My new years resolution was to care about bitcoin price less this year. When it was going up and I was making a ton of money living the kings life I was too caught up with the spending money and being crazy about buying new stuff things, I end up spending like 100+ dollars into any game I play as well just for the fun (on top of the game I paid for) and insane vacations and constant going outs and so forth.

After that when price started to drop I started to go down even more and it became so bad that even tough I was making as much or even slightly more compared to previous years except the 2017 increase, I wasn't happy, I went from 1 to 20 to 3 for example but that 3 made me sadder than when I was 1, it was just horrible because when I was 1 I knew that 1 life but when I was 3 I knew that 20 life so I was incredibly upset.

This year I will focus on not caring about money because it shouldn't cover most of my life and focus on things that make me happy in life.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
January 01, 2019, 10:30:41 AM
only one hope I hope this year the market will recover. Bitcoin prices return to $10k and ethereum $700/800. if it came true, it would be a beautiful new year gift for me
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
January 01, 2019, 10:29:40 AM
daydreaming for the altcoin price is a bit strange, because sometimes what we hope for instead is the opposite, now between altcoin buyers and sellers as balanced, so there is no news to go up or down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 10:19:06 AM
New year renewal of hope that the cryptocurrency will be re-adjusted will happen in the year 2017 that the bitcoin price is very high and the ico and bounty are good and legit. and the cryptocurrency market is strong and stable.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
January 01, 2019, 09:45:51 AM
The market will definitely recover this year, but There will always be obstacles that must happen. 2018 really hit us hard and I hope 2019 would recover the market. Investors, including me, are expecting big things this early 2019.

Yes market will recover definitely but it cannot be turn back within short time i.e. on New years evening. We will see the increase of value in upcoming months of 2019. We are all waiting for the value to come back and we will earn good profit from the crypto market. 2018 was toughest year for the Crypto market. Hoping for the year 2019 to be the wealthy year for all of us.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
January 01, 2019, 09:16:42 AM
After the turn of the year there is no news that market prices will go up or down, do you see news that market prices will go up or down?

Maybe my question seems strange. But I really hope the price goes up a little.

Of course there are those of us who have sold altcoins, and there are also those who collect until waiting for the altcoin price to soar. I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.
Does anyone think the same as me?  Smiley
I also hope alts will go up.. I'm current holding alot of alts at the moment.. I bought the deep.. and I'm patiently waiting to see my reward of my holding this year
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 01, 2019, 09:14:12 AM
After the turn of the year there is no news that market prices will go up or down, do you see news that market prices will go up or down?

Of course there are those of us who have sold altcoins, and there are also those who collect until waiting for the altcoin price to soar. I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.
Since when that theres a reliable news about either the cryptocurrencies will grow of fall?I dont remember anything from this one

Market will push if the investors had one vision to invest,but if the midset of each is different from others,then market will continue as this movement

And why bother about the growth in the new year,do you really have an investments?or just curious on the market flow?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 01, 2019, 09:02:06 AM
The market will definitely recover this year, but There will always be obstacles that must happen. 2018 really hit us hard and I hope 2019 would recover the market. Investors, including me, are expecting big things this early 2019.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 01, 2019, 12:09:32 AM
Although it will not recover in this month, we cannot stop for hoping, I am sure it will end, and bitcoin and all altcoin will start to increase higher, and in that time, we will see the time for profit will come. We already pass the 1 year fallen of cryptocurrency, and we still hope in the new year, everything will change to better. Meantime, we could buy any coins we want while the price is still on the low price so we could prepare for the rise of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
December 31, 2018, 09:47:56 PM
market will not recover in a short time, even though we have passed New Year's Eve, I'm sure if prices will rise at 2019 but not for beginning of January we will probably see prices like yesterday at the end of 2019
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
December 31, 2018, 09:00:39 PM
many events that occurred occurred in 2018. from the start of falling prices, to hardfork bitcoin cash which made the market also affected. in 2019 everyone expects change, especially the bitcoin ethics that will make prices better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
December 31, 2018, 08:42:07 PM
I'm not too sure how things will work out this first quarter of the year 2019 and I'm hoping old investors won't be fed up and keep holding up to there coins ,I have good feeling that bitcoin will be more stable this year
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 07:01:16 PM
At the beginning of each year, the market is always very thin and can be a variety of changes. I think that the cryptocurrency market should go down now, as everyone is waiting for it.
Activity: 270
Merit: 31
Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
December 31, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
Yes I agree this will go up for sure
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
December 31, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

After the new year the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rise. We need to be patient, don't panic when you see the price of a coin falling. Please hold your coin for another month or two.
Activity: 448
December 31, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
of course all hope that in 2019 the market conditions will get better but all are still limited to expectations and of course, the reality is still the same and we must be realistic. maybe we see and just follow the flow of the development of this crypto world hopefully in accordance with all of our expectations.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 31, 2018, 02:59:45 PM
There may be some bounce in prices of bitcoin and other altcoin, you never can tell! I am watching overthe market even in this New year to see any signal to the possibilities of this!
Activity: 322
December 31, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

The question is really a bit strange! Naturally, all investors and traders in this market are looking forward to growth on altcoins. And in fact, there is a lot of news, most analysts say that 2019 will be a very successful year for the crypto currency. I'm inclined to believe them.
Pages:
Jump to: