Pages:
Author

Topic: New Zealand ChristChurch mass shootings >:( >:( - page 4. (Read 1882 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

god is clearly speaking here... the free will of one nutjob is more important than the lives of 50 people that worship him.

Or he was sleeping, like during the world wars...  :/

Well that's some way to tick off the religious peeps in here 🤣 though putting that aside, it's really sad for the families of the victims to have their loved ones end this way. Nothing can justify such an act but plain blatant terrorism. And i'm wondering if this could've been handled better by the authorities since it took quite a while before the gunman was appehended.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

god is clearly speaking here... the free will of one nutjob is more important than the lives of 50 people that worship him.

Or he was sleeping, like during the world wars...  :/
Activity: 270
Merit: 17
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I'm just not on board with the idea that gun control = government tyranny and loss of liberty. The U.S. military could crush any militia no matter how well armed. I think Waco and the handful of other militia-led incidents in the past 30 years pretty much proved this.

Waco was a mass execution, and the charges which brought them there to begin with were based on fraud. Of course I don't expect you to know any of this being the casual tourist to these topics that you are. Even this is a perfect example of what results when the corrupt forces make the choice of murder over backing down, and the world witnessed this holocaust, took note, and made preparations for further tyranny. Again, this is just addressing the SINGLE ISSUE of government tyranny, not even touching on the right to self defense, national defense, criminal deterrence, etc.

Did the Koreshians win or lose the fight?

The idea that Americans having guns will prevent government tyranny is false. Maybe it was true a couple centuries ago. Its certainly not true today.

Irrelevant. The government was forced to expose itself as murderous criminal tyrants allowing others to prepare for more action of the same. In the other cases they DID win, and once again you are a simple creature who doesn't understand deterrent effect. The government is made of people. People will think twice about an action if they think they may get shot in the process. It is a really simple equation.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I'm just not on board with the idea that gun control = government tyranny and loss of liberty. The U.S. military could crush any militia no matter how well armed. I think Waco and the handful of other militia-led incidents in the past 30 years pretty much proved this.

Waco was a mass execution, and the charges which brought them there to begin with were based on fraud. Of course I don't expect you to know any of this being the casual tourist to these topics that you are. Even this is a perfect example of what results when the corrupt forces make the choice of murder over backing down, and the world witnessed this holocaust, took note, and made preparations for further tyranny. Again, this is just addressing the SINGLE ISSUE of government tyranny, not even touching on the right to self defense, national defense, criminal deterrence, etc.

Did the Koreshians win or lose the fight?

The idea that Americans having guns will prevent government tyranny is false. Maybe it was true a couple centuries ago. Its certainly not true today.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
On topic: Can anyone provide any other global solution other than waiting for religion to die?

It is really pretty tough to think, as a human being it is our nature to act violently. Regardless of having a weapon or not, or whatever reason why would they do it. From that fact alone you really can't get killing in our system. Yet if i were given a chance to lessen this kind of act.

I will probably be hitting first the politics because for me this is one of the most toxic system a human being have ever made. Then i will start to educate people the importance of valuing your life like you do value other persons life.

Oh sh*t  people still do whatever they wanted to do no matter what I will do nvm.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
^^^ Unfortunately, people have spent too much time delving into their pleasures to learn the methods for protecting themselves from other people who use big government to harm them. In the below list, I will show several of the methods. I will, however, leave the most important one out.

The methods have to do with using the law against government people when they break the law. Start learning them now, because you won't be able to learn them overnight when you need them. The Waco massacre could have been completely avoided if Koresh and his people had thoroughly understood and used the following:

1. Common Law, shown by Karl Lentz and others. As of this writing, the only place on the Net that I know of where to find Karl's sort-of complete list of discussions - hours and hours of explanation and talks with other people - is at http://jurorinlaw.com/talkshoe/klentz/. Take the time to listen to the first 20 episodes.

2. Private Membership Association (PMA). Youtube search on "Private Membership Association." Government is a public organization. It controls the public. A PMA is a private organization. It is basically off-limits to government, and government states this in Constitution, Amendments, laws/codes, and many Supreme Court cases. But if you don't know this stuff, government people can run all over you. Three links to listen to that will give you the basics of what this is all about are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lupSn80_PY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13OHj_2TOOA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTq13vOxpZk.
None of this means that the PMA is limited to only the things said in these talks. There is a wide range of PMA stuff that is being exercised, that is way beyond what is being said in the videos. The videos show only one slice of the PMA pie. Another great slice is in #3, below, and is not stated to be, or even known to be, a PMA. But it essentially is a PMA.

3. Corporation Sole... done the right way. Much of the stuff in these two links goes way beyond what it is being used for. But you need to understand what it's about, and put your thinking cap on. The links:
https://apeacefulsolution.wordpress.com/
http://www.theultimateinassetprotection.com/?ref=SWC.

If Koresh and his followers had understood and used the above 3 things, there would have been no massacre. Not only that, the controversy was so great in Waco, that cancelling out the government would have spread freedom all over the place. But you can't use what you don't know that you have... except by accident, of course.

Cool

P.S.  New Zealand is a common law country, same as the USA. With a few changes in method, these above things (which are USA things) can be adapted to NZ.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I left you a merit because you are obviously in desperate need of validation.

How funny that I was drawn here by your (censored) obvious and desperate need for validation.  Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50314684

On topic: Can anyone provide any other global solution other than waiting for religion to die?

Well we could try giving more, bigger guns to more crazy extremists and see how that plays out.

I'm just not on board with the idea that gun control = government tyranny and loss of liberty. The U.S. military could crush any militia no matter how well armed. I think Waco and the handful of other militia-led incidents in the past 30 years pretty much proved this. But as mentioned earlier, I strongly believe this isn't going to effect U.S. gun laws, largely because of the NRA. There's no such equivalent in New Zealand. Regardless, New Zealand still has a comparatively large proportion of gun owners; nobody's taking their guns away either, they're just saying you can't have the really big and fast guns. Seems smart IMHO.

No one is advocating "giving more, bigger guns to more crazy extremists", and this statement is indicative of your unwillingness to have a legitimate debate over this subject. While this is about much more than just preventing government tyranny, lets address that point.

"The U.S. military could crush any militia no matter how well armed."

First of all, using the US military against the domestic population is generally not legal, but lets ignore that fact and break down what may theoretically happen, and what has happened historically. Generally speaking "crushing" an uprising of domestic population is not going to be popular among the military, nor would it be productive in quelling such an uprising as once the people see this, the government makes its intentions of murdering dissidents clear which will result in even more resistance nationally. This tired argument is often made by people who do not understand anything about the logistics of the military, their oaths, or their training.

The fact is you don't occupy land with tanks, jets, and nukes. You occupy land with soldiers, and soldiers are not bullet proof. Furthermore that hardware requires logistical supply lines which again rely on people on the ground. Also nuking ones own population would be quite counterproductive considering the goal of tyranny is usually to control more resources, and laying waste to those resources is contradicted. Additionally wars like have been happening in Afghanistan show you exactly how long people with small arms can hold off the most advanced military in the world.

Short of full on warfare there have been many examples of people preserving their freedoms against a tyrannical government such as "The Battle of Athens" in 1946 in Athens Tennessee where the local population stood up against the corrupt local government to prevent vote fraud. Other more recent examples are the standoff at The Bundy ranch, and at the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Giving a corrupt government force the choice between having to resort to violence to gain control in of itself is a method of maintaining freedom because it forces those involved to be DAMN SURE they are in the right, or else they will be the ones in a box or a cage after it all gets settled. This is what is known as deterrent effect, and it is not easily quantified resulting in it being dismissed by casual observers such as yourself.

Unfortunately these events are being used to systematically take rights of self defense and free speech by playing off the manipulations of fearful simpletons such as yourself reacting in a knee jerk response with little to no critical thought. You might have strong beliefs, but if they are based on your emotions they don't count for much. Additionally I find it convenient you simultaneously are pro-gun control while you spout about your beliefs as if what you believe is not skewed by your bias. Excuse me if I don't really give a shit about your poorly informed belief system.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

How funny that I was drawn here by your (censored) obvious and desperate need for validation.  Smiley

Well we could try giving more, bigger guns to more crazy extremists and see how that plays out.

I'm just not on board with the idea that gun control = government tyranny and loss of liberty. The U.S. military could crush any militia no matter how well armed. I think Waco and the handful of other militia-led incidents in the past 30 years pretty much proved this. But as mentioned earlier, I strongly believe this isn't going to effect U.S. gun laws, largely because of the NRA. There's no such equivalent in New Zealand. Regardless, New Zealand still has a comparatively large proportion of gun owners; nobody's taking their guns away either, they're just saying you can't have the really big and fast guns. Seems smart IMHO.
Vod
legendary

legendary
I'm not trying to "argue" with you. I just wanted to know if you believe Sandy Hook actually happened or not.

Why is techy trying to censor your question?

No doubt he will now report this post in an attempt to censor me.  Sad

On Topic:   Religion causes violence.   Ignorance causes Religion.  We need to spend more on education, not military.

Bravo! LOL! You are such a great example to follow! Me leavum merit too... LOL.

Cheesy
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I'm not trying to "argue" with you. I just wanted to know if you believe Sandy Hook actually happened or not.

On Topic:   Religion causes violence.   Ignorance causes Religion.  We need to spend more on education, not military.

Vod
legendary

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Does this look like sane behavior to you?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-24/nz-edge-festival-evacuated-over-far-right-tattoo-gov-criminalizes-download

We are approaching the event horizon people. You can't cower from harsh realities much longer before we pass the point of no return and the consequences of ignoring them will directly result in horrible violence. You can ignore reality forever, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality forever.

"Reasons shootings like Christchurch will happen again" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89KkpX_ANds
legendary
Just when gun control was rolling along nicely in NZ, something like this mass shooting has to go and happen. No wonder government wants to censor this. People are up in arms about this. The question is, will people listen to their formal government? Or will they rise up and put government in its place by getting rid of gun control altogether?

The Chilling Censorship of the Christchurch Shooting

Serious concerns have arisen over how New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has handled the recent Christchurch mosques massacre. And they don't just involve her calls for stricter gun control and decision to ban all semi-automatic rifles.

In the wake of the attacks, the prime minister promised to keep the murderer "nameless," and the internet promptly obliged by flushing the perpetrator's identity down the memory hole. New Zealanders' access to online material about him was blocked. In what has become standing operating procedure after mass attacks, social media accounts connected to the perpetrator disappeared. Internet service providers in New Zealand blocked access to sites like 4chan, 8chan, LiveLeak, and the file-sharing site Mega if the sites did not take down material related to the shooting.

Ardern then announced that the government would consider further policing social media, saying, "We will look at the role that social media played and what steps we can take, including on the international stage and in unison with our partners."

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
a semi-automatic firearm that is capable of being used in combination with a detachable magazine (other than one designed to hold 0.22-inch or less rimfire cartridges)

https://www.shopalexanderarms.com/Rifles-_17_HMR_-_Complete_Rifle.html

There you go Kiwis..

Or.. Someone just needs to wildcat a 5.56mm rimfire cartrige, and make/modify a rimfire bolt for the standard AR, and convert them all to rimfire.. Pretty easy..
Call it a .219

An AR is a .22, just centerfire..
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
New Zealand just banned all semiautomatic weapons (other than .22)

Certain semi-automatic firearms declared to be military style semi-automatic firearms

"For the purposes of the Arms Act 1983, the following firearms are declared to be military style semi-automatic firearms:
(a)

a semi-automatic firearm that is capable of being used in combination with a detachable magazine (other than one designed to hold 0.22-inch or less rimfire cartridges) that is capable of holding more than 5 cartridges:
(b)

a semi-automatic firearm that is a shotgun and that is capable of being used in combination with a detachable magazine that is capable of holding more than 5 cartridges."

http://www.legislation.govt.nz/regulation/public/2019/0055/latest/LMS173651.html?search=ts_act%40bill%40regulation%40deemedreg_arms+order_resel_25_a&p=1

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
@eddie, I completely agree with you but atleast you have to somehow consider. If censorship for the freedom to have gun is too much that is fine but reforming to at least reconsider their current laws with regards to gun.

Yeah, like basically lift all of the current restrictions.
No permits for pistols or full autos or silencers. No permits for concealed carry.
Something like, Freedom to keep and bear arms.. I could go along with that..

I can't personally tell why would this guy want's or plans after the attack.

How about fuck this guy? Who cares other than those trying to use it to destroy liberty?

I mean sure it sucks some people died, he is an asshole for killing a few people, but on the grand scale it is nothing at all but a useful backstory for those who seek to achieve ultimate power..

It's only 50 people, out of billions of people.
Their are like 7,700,000,000 people in the world.
Something like 150,000 people die every day.
50 people is nothing.. Insignificant..

Communism and totalitarian regimes have slaughtered 100,000,000 easy, and counting.
What did Hitler do first? Take the guns..
People are out of their minds to give up their guns over 50 people here and there..

People are so spoiled these days. It has been too long for them to remember why people need to be free and free to protect themselves.
Good times breed weak men.  The western-cultured world of good times has been breeding weak men for too long and we are seeing the signs of weak men bringing on hard times..
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Direct calls for violence are a crime in most parts of the world already, but law enforcement and social media are quite selective over which of these they choose to act on. Who gets to set the standards for evaluation? ....

Give that in the last week there were 25 Islamic attacks in 12 different countries, resulting in 149 killed and 91 injured, plus 2 suicide blasts, this is indeed a good question.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
People would change profile pics, light candles, form a circle and pray, rinse, repeat. Same with Orlando, Paris, etc.

They'll make these gestures but people never learn. They still allow mentally unstable people to have easy access to guns. They still allow fundamentalist groups of every flavor platform for propagating their message.

Congratulations on reacting exactly the way the shooter hoped you would by pushing censorship and gun control.

I'd be the last to ask for censorship and gun ban but there should be limits. People advocating for violence should not be allowed to stay on social media recruiting people. People with mental problems shouldn't have guns and there should be regular evaluation.

There have already been retaliatory attacks across the world citing this as justification. Turkey's president Erdogon is even calling this a Christian lead war against Islam, which you can be sure will lead to even more violence. Of course as we all know hundreds of Christians slaughtered every month by radical Islamists is not worthy of reporting, but this New Zealand attack will be reported on for years to come on full blast. Unfortunately people seem unable to tell the difference between how often some thing happens in reality and how often the media reports on it.

Heard from a family member that someone burned a bus in Italy. There were kids inside. Of course the guy was black and likely M.

Direct calls for violence are a crime in most parts of the world already, but law enforcement and social media are quite selective over which of these they choose to act on. Who gets to set the standards for evaluation? What is stopping them from making those standards so impossible to meet that no one meets them? In the USA gun ownership is a right, not a privilege pending evaluation and government permission.

Regarding the bus fire, I have also read about this story. Fortunately no one was killed, but setting a bus full of children on fire clearly shows the intent to. Tell me, how much media coverage have you seen about this?
Pages:
Jump to: