Pages:
Author

Topic: New ZiftrCOIN Presale Launched! - page 4. (Read 20972 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 03, 2015, 11:23:09 PM
Thanks for the explanation. But can you spice up the discount part? I think 5% is a bit to low to attract new investors/crypto lovers as other companies are offering the same with a 25% discount.
Activity: 88
Merit: 12
March 03, 2015, 11:14:24 PM
I understand the coupon part, but how can you promise a floor of 1usd a coin?
Is there a big company behind this coin? If no, how will people trust you? I have read the "who we are" part, but i couldnt find anything about the company itself. Is it totally new, started with the presale funds?

That's how the $1 redemption for up to 5% of your purchase works.

Ziftr (http://www.ziftr.com/) has been around since 2008, under the parent company myvbo (http://www.myvbo.com/). The coin is a way to get new people into crypto and establish a user base. It's just one part of the model at ziftr, and not even the biggest part. ZiftrPAY API and merchant integration are a big part of it. We're a startup that's shifting over to crypto and applying it to our main industry, ecommerce. The first ziftr product was a price comparing engine to find you the best deal: http://www.ziftr.com/shop/.

More info at: http://www.crn.com/news/components-peripherals/300075170/channel-titan-wilkins-makes-game-changing-cryptocurrency-bet-with-ziftr.htm
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
March 03, 2015, 12:33:54 PM
This coin is severely being raped by gpu miner now  Angry

Severely raped at 212mh/s ? Really...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
March 02, 2015, 11:01:01 PM

Dump while you can
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
March 02, 2015, 10:57:44 PM
legendary
March 02, 2015, 10:44:55 PM
Griftr coin
March 02, 2015, 10:23:09 PM
Is there a big company behind this coin? If no, how will people trust you? I have read the "who we are" part, but i couldnt find anything about the company itself. Is it totally new, started with the presale funds?

Its already down to 25 cents a coin on cryptsy... Of course they cannot guarantee 1 dollar a coin as they are selling coupons for the opportunity to get up to 5% discounts if you buy through them. No one knows who they are and many that do are also aware that they can save 20-25% with pruse.io or brawker instead of just 5%.

Sorry if I come off harsh but they misled investors and even after I called them out on it and they confirmed they were being misleading they made no corrections throughout the ICO.

Ah true indeed, was just thing about purse myself Smiley I do like the idea, but using it for a currency might not be the best choice as indeed there are already a lot of player out there who offer much more value for your money without all the hassle.
March 02, 2015, 10:20:37 PM
I bet this coin will be dirt cheap as soon as it gets listed on exchange.
It's highly likely to be a dedicated scam.
It's listed on Cryptsy: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/ZRC_USD

As far as I understand the OP, each coin will have a value (at the end of this year) of us$1, that can be applied to get a discount of up to 5% on a purchase at participating merchants.

Let's wait and see.

Rarely do you see coupons that offer only up to a 5% discount sell for the same rate as they save their consumers.
This is especially true if one can get 20-25% discounts with purse.io and brawker.net with a much more secure, trusted and accepted currency.

It is no surprise that you already see it pushed down to 0.75.

I was thinking the same. I currently use purse.io and get a much higher discount without any risk
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
March 02, 2015, 10:20:10 PM

Its already down to 25 cents a coin on cryptsy... Of course they cannot guarantee 1 dollar a coin as they are selling coupons for the opportunity to get up to 5% discounts if you buy through them. No one knows who they are and many that do are also aware that they can save 20-25% with pruse.io or brawker instead of just 5%.

Sorry if I come off harsh but they misled investors and even after I called them out on it and they confirmed they were being misleading they made no corrections throughout the ICO.
March 02, 2015, 10:15:32 PM

They learned from the great Homero

hehe, so we can expect a huge price pump and then a even bigger fallback  Grin
legendary
March 02, 2015, 10:13:44 PM

They learned from the great Homero
March 02, 2015, 10:04:57 PM
Activity: 250
legendary
March 02, 2015, 12:24:49 PM
could we just have one thread?  Huh

Where's that?
Activity: 250
March 02, 2015, 12:21:12 PM
could we just have one thread?  Huh
Activity: 214
March 02, 2015, 11:46:06 AM
i need aws credit or btc to continu i split the profit with you
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
March 02, 2015, 11:36:38 AM
hello i have presently 220 ziftrcoin in my wallet and i still mine i have a hashrate of 2.5mh/s

i offer you to pay the fee i pay for my 2.5mh/s split in half and i split all the profit in half plus my 220 ziftrcoin
i need to pay my aws account

wow what machine did you rent for 2.5mh/s ??
Activity: 214
March 02, 2015, 11:18:53 AM
hello i have presently 220 ziftrcoin in my wallet and i still mine i have a hashrate of 2.5mh/s

i offer you to pay the fee i pay for my 2.5mh/s split in half and i split all the profit in half plus my 220 ziftrcoin
i need to pay my aws account
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
March 02, 2015, 10:44:29 AM

As far as I understand the OP, each coin will have a value (at the end of this year) of us$1, that can be applied to get a discount of up to 5% on a purchase at participating merchants.

Let's wait and see.

Rarely do you see coupons that offer only up to a 5% discount sell for the same rate as they save their consumers.
This is especially true if one can get 20-25% discounts with purse.io and brawker.net with a much more secure, trusted and accepted currency.

It is no surprise that you already see it pushed down to 0.75.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
March 02, 2015, 10:20:25 AM

Let's wait and see.

Pages:
Jump to: