Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 8. (Read 84728 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

All these women are very beautiful and sexy.
Dev, where is this woman located Huh
I am very interested in all this.  Wink
More news stories on LGD! Link in next day or so.
New location announcement too. Wow!
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Apologize first.
Can I order a girl and pay with coin LGD Huh
What services did the girls give me if I paid them?
Thanks you
These girls wanted to talk crypto last night.  Where were you?

Get ready for our Crypto St. Patrick's Day Party with House of Pain. Old school rap meets new school money.

Thank you for the kind words!  The girls are actually guests.  We have big parties on Wednesday and Friday that brings big crowds. Other nights are great but we have some big fun on those nights!  Come visit us.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The idea of this project is very interesting and the way team works with the project sure it will success Do you offer any bounty for this token this concept is very attractive entertainment involve in it. These girls are looking really hot so would like to give a try. good luck
Highlights from this week at Legends Room.  Join us!

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Has the LGD token the potential to be worth 90,000 sats again like it did in the ATH of last year. That would take it with current prices, to being worth almost like around 9.80 dollars. It would make the membership worth, 49k. I mean if the club is about full exclusivity and premium experiences, 49K for a membership doesn't sound bad at all.

yes I agree.
Also, the more Cryptocurrency gains recognition the better it is for LGD too
because everyone needs this type of entertainment. If not everyone than a lot do.
This is one of a kind coin that I like to hold  8)even though I dont have enough for membership yet Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Has the LGD token the potential to be worth 90,000 sats again like it did in the ATH of last year. That would take it with current prices, to being worth almost like around 9.80 dollars. It would make the membership worth, 49k. I mean if the club is about full exclusivity and premium experiences, 49K for a membership doesn't sound bad at all.
Pages:
Jump to: