Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 26. (Read 84745 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Actually musclepump took the pics for me and I made contact with him through another coins slack channel asking for someone that lived in vegas and nothing more. So chances of him being related to lgd are very slim to none. The pictures tied up with those posted by lgd. If it is a scam it is very elaborate!

This is true.... He found me in the vericoin slack group only knowing I was from Vegas. I never once heard of this coin nor researched a single thing about it.. Nor am I invested in this what so whatever, just a bitcoiner from Vegas ... I drove to the location myself and took pictures with my own iPad. the reasons why I won't post on the open forum is because this guy tipped me good money for those pictures.. I feel like they are his.. If he would like to share he can do so..

So I'm assuming the club is real. If so I'm gonna plunge and take a little gamble in LGD soon.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Actually musclepump took the pics for me and I made contact with him through another coins slack channel asking for someone that lived in vegas and nothing more. So chances of him being related to lgd are very slim to none. The pictures tied up with those posted by lgd. If it is a scam it is very elaborate!

This is true.... He found me in the vericoin slack group only knowing I was from Vegas. I never once heard of this coin nor researched a single thing about it.. Nor am I invested in this what so whatever, just a bitcoiner from Vegas ... I drove to the location myself and took pictures with my own iPad. the reasons why I won't post on the open forum is because this guy tipped me good money for those pictures.. I feel like they are his.. If he would like to share he can do so..
Activity: 201
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
How come devs/team don't post here much? Any other place to get updates besides youtube vids? The fight is about 10 days away and from last I heard they will open the room around that time...is this still the case?

Well, if the OP didn't delete all the adverse posts, you would know that they're a scam having no intentions of opening. There was even proof presented that the sign in front of the third warehouse earmarked for TLR was Photoshopped, but it was deleted.

I have pictures of the exact location.. Inside and out if anyone would like to see.... Taken by myself
why don't you just post them for everyone to see
How come devs/team don't post here much? Any other place to get updates besides youtube vids? The fight is about 10 days away and from last I heard they will open the room around that time...is this still the case?

Well, if the OP didn't delete all the adverse posts, you would know that they're a scam having no intentions of opening. There was even proof presented that the sign in front of the third warehouse earmarked for TLR was Photoshopped, but it was deleted.

I have pictures of the exact location.. Inside and out if anyone would like to see.... Taken by myself
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The only prob with this being a total scam is because the main team members are well known ppl living in Vegas. Usually scams like that are done by anonymous ppl or ppl who pose as others. Here you have a few former UFC meat heads shilling the #$*& out of this club and coin. Or they got hit in the head too many times and think there will be no consequences
Activity: 210
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
if compare to some crypto out there . hahaa , amazing . !
Activity: 201
WALLET!!!!

Do you have a wallet?? post the link here for us to verify and use it.

Thanks

It's an Eth token so just use something like myetherwallet and add the token all info needed is here https://etherscan.io/token/0x59061b6f26BB4A9cE5828A19d35CFD5A4B80F056
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
WALLET!!!!

Do you have a wallet?? post the link here for us to verify and use it.

Thanks
Activity: 294
Good project plan, hopefully the team plan to develop the company runs smoothly. And I am very proud if you can participate in your project.
Been away for a while is the club open yet? how is the public reacting to it if it has?

If anyone needs help making a decision on whether or not to invest, and would like some insight please pm me...

Another member hired me to do alittle investigation work into this as I'm a local and would be willing to share my experience
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Been away for a while is the club open yet? how is the public reacting to it if it has?
Activity: 267
Tokens for memberships will be sold at the club for a $1.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Wow, pickup service as well! Haha
I am not in the states but I might lend my tokens to a friend to join in on the mayweather fight.

Also, one question is there are 400 members or 2,000,000 tokens circulating - I'm guessing theres gonna be a few more token sales?
By the way, do not take a taxi.  Call the club and we will pick you up for free.

Club will be open around the 10th. A few parties and members event. Huge press event for TV press that has been dying to get in. We have every local Vegas TV station asking to shoot stories in the new Legends Room. We expect a few national TV reporters and LA stations will show up as well.  We just advised that for the full experience Mayweather McGregor week will be huge for the club. 

Thats great news!  The real estate choice is PRIME!  Looks like the shortest taxi ride around to a club.  The promotion, plus location, and all this with crypto?  Wow. 
And you can tip the girls in BTC or LGD with temporary tattoos!   Imagine tipping Kenna or Kat with crypto.
Club will be open around the 10th. A few parties and members event. Huge press event for TV press that has been dying to get in. We have every local Vegas TV station asking to shoot stories in the new Legends Room. We expect a few national TV reporters and LA stations will show up as well.  We just advised that for the full experience Mayweather McGregor week will be huge for the club. 
Definitely using crypto in real time. Definitely huge promotion for crypto in strip clubs and in Vegas. We are hoping all of you drop in the club and experience it.   
Pages:
Jump to: