Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 27. (Read 84745 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The club will open in August. Many of our members and friends are using the weekend of August 25-26 as their first visit to the Legends Room. We will have all of the adult stars there that weekend as well as many UFC current and former fighters. Various celebrities as well. Vegas is making that the biggest weekend of the summer.
So, opening date will be late August or early?
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
The club will open in August. Many of our members and friends are using the weekend of August 25-26 as their first visit to the Legends Room. We will have all of the adult stars there that weekend as well as many UFC current and former fighters. Various celebrities as well. Vegas is making that the biggest weekend of the summer.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Would love to attend the opening if we get enough notice,if not I will be buying my membership shortly to rent as another revenue stream
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Hello. Please tell me the price of the token?
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Very soon! Are you planning on attending? 

Possibly, depending on what else I have to do during the timeframe.
Very soon! Are you planning on attending? 
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
So whens opening weekend?
Activity: 182
any bounty available for this project?
Great day of shooting promos. New pics on the Slack channel. Videos for Mayweather McGregor promos look incredible. See you all in Vegas soon.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Every man can sit next to Kenna James or any other hot adult star, Playboy model or beautiful dancer. That is the point of the Legends Room. You get to hang out with her if you are a member. 
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

New banner campaign this week starting on coin market cap and coindesk. 

Wow! I like it. LGD can gain more value very soon. Wish every bag holders and team members of LGD the very best.
wow its fun and excitement gambling with a beautiful girl... i'm sure no man can win the price.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS

New banner campaign this week starting on coin market cap and coindesk. 

Wow! I like it. LGD can gain more value very soon. Wish every bag holders and team members of LGD the very best.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Gambling with this beautiful girl. $ LGD I sure will never win

Cheesy

How much LGD does she cost?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Just a thought wonder if Legends Room has any ideas in the future of opening clubs overseas
Pages:
Jump to: