Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 25. (Read 84745 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Tonight and Thursday are limited opening for members, media, and a few VIPs who are in town for Mayweather.  Friday is a kick off with Kat, Kenna, and Edyn. Saturday is the explosion with the fight, celebrities, and Jesse Jane, Tasha Reign hosting with Kenna, Kat, and Edyn on the Members Stage. Saturday is the night you want to be there but members are always welcome.  The grand opening on Saturday if already almost at capacity. We do need more rentals is anyone on the list holds over 5000 LGD and wants them in the rental pool.

any media covering the place tonight?

Media coverage and photos will be great. If anybody was there post reviews please.

no media coverage, no fb/twitter/anywhere else updates, no instagram tags, totally nothing on google search. for a big name that causes so much hype, is this normal?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Tonight and Thursday are limited opening for members, media, and a few VIPs who are in town for Mayweather.  Friday is a kick off with Kat, Kenna, and Edyn. Saturday is the explosion with the fight, celebrities, and Jesse Jane, Tasha Reign hosting with Kenna, Kat, and Edyn on the Members Stage. Saturday is the night you want to be there but members are always welcome.  The grand opening on Saturday if already almost at capacity. We do need more rentals is anyone on the list holds over 5000 LGD and wants them in the rental pool.

Media coverage and photos will be great. If anybody was there post reviews please.
Activity: 61
Tonight and Thursday are limited opening for members, media, and a few VIPs who are in town for Mayweather.  Friday is a kick off with Kat, Kenna, and Edyn. Saturday is the explosion with the fight, celebrities, and Jesse Jane, Tasha Reign hosting with Kenna, Kat, and Edyn on the Members Stage. Saturday is the night you want to be there but members are always welcome.  The grand opening on Saturday if already almost at capacity. We do need more rentals is anyone on the list holds over 5000 LGD and wants them in the rental pool.

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Tonight and Thursday are limited opening for members, media, and a few VIPs who are in town for Mayweather.  Friday is a kick off with Kat, Kenna, and Edyn. Saturday is the explosion with the fight, celebrities, and Jesse Jane, Tasha Reign hosting with Kenna, Kat, and Edyn on the Members Stage. Saturday is the night you want to be there but members are always welcome.  The grand opening on Saturday if already almost at capacity. We do need more rentals is anyone on the list holds over 5000 LGD and wants them in the rental pool.

Hi and thanks for that Token! Holding 5001 LGD since the beginning. How to get on rental pool?
How long will token be rented? How does it work? Thx Grin
Activity: 267
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Is this open today? Anybody could post some pictures here please. I don't see devs here. They shuld be promoting grand opening I think.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Anyone going to the grand opening tonight?
Activity: 4
Cool project! I am a little confused on the flow of LGD.
With such a small % of tokens being traded on bittrex what is the plan for the rest of the toxens?

If you are really serious about using the tokens as currency maybe you could sell tokens to the market at the market rate to stabilize the price. Like sell when the price is going up and then buy them back when the price is going down.

Are you going to peg the price of a token as a currency daily or just let it float and adjust prices as the market value changes?

I think it is really cool to see a use case of the ERC20 token in real life in real time on a micro economic scale. You have the opportunity to make a great example of how easily and quickly funding can be obtained put to work and returns getting back to investors. But I also think its important to show your work and have a plan. I made a small investment just so i would keep track of your project. Please don't burn me. Thanks and good luck
Activity: 190
How did this coin get directly on bittrex?
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Holly molly! What a fcuk! I 'm seeing right here! Do you mean to tell me that I'm going to get a pass to vip area as a result holding lgd token. Talking about real life usage of crypto!
Someone asked about the cost to enter the Members Room from the Main Floor. The cost of membership rental will vary with various events. We expect it to be $200-$300 to enter the members floor this weekend. There was a newspaper article months ago that confused tokens for memberships.  See you at the Legends Room.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Crypto's very own strip club.
If you've got some money, might be a good token to buy and keep as souvenir hehe.
I don't live in US, but some friends do - might send them down to the strip to check the opening out on my tokens.
Activity: 114
When the opening comes nearer and nearer, price should really explode soon. Little surprised how low the price is currently. Doesn't people know about the coming big events? Whatever, I will buy hell out of this.  Grin
Activity: 13
Sup guys, what do you think of LGD opening at LAS VEGAS next Wednesday?
Activity: 5
How long has it taken for you until you have seen your token??

Only a few minutes.
I currently have Ethereum-Wallet-linux64-0-9-0 installed.
And added the legends contract manually.
Activity: 5
Had no problems myself with sending lgd between bittrex and my ether account.
Activity: 113
we've seen some amazing things this week .
LGD would be the next !
Activity: 201
Actually musclepump took the pics for me and I made contact with him through another coins slack channel asking for someone that lived in vegas and nothing more. So chances of him being related to lgd are very slim to none. The pictures tied up with those posted by lgd. If it is a scam it is very elaborate!

This is true.... He found me in the vericoin slack group only knowing I was from Vegas. I never once heard of this coin nor researched a single thing about it.. Nor am I invested in this what so whatever, just a bitcoiner from Vegas ... I drove to the location myself and took pictures with my own iPad. the reasons why I won't post on the open forum is because this guy tipped me good money for those pictures.. I feel like they are his.. If he would like to share he can do so..

Feel free to post them all - might keep some of the trolls quiet for an hour or so Smiley
The club is very real! Join us for the members opening on Wednesday.
Pages:
Jump to: