Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 6. (Read 84728 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
this is really a very reliable and stable ICO. The developers have made a very good project, and further develop it,
the company has a great future. I advise everyone to join.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Thanks! Can't wait to meet you!  So many cool things this summer. Working on a GIANT residency for Vegas.
Activity: 91
I can't wait to visit, invested in this project a long time ago and happy to see it will pay off both financially AND with real world entertainment every time I visit Vegas!!
Thanks for showing how awesome LGD and More Coin is. 
See you in the club soon!
Activity: 118
Hello, Legends Room community!

LGD trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!
This $LGD is off to a great start. Not a seller of my membership. Will be a buyer next week if anyone wants to sell, message me. Will be an awesome summer in Vegas with these guys. I congratulate myself.

We congratulate you too! Come and party with us and a bunch of other crypto people and celebrities. Live like a rock star as our friend 21 says.    See you soon, genius.
these pictures looks nice. But are you planning on having other locations in other parts of the US?

LA, Miami and Bahamas all being worked on.
Miami soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This $LGD is off to a great start. Not a seller of my membership. Will be a buyer next week if anyone wants to sell, message me. Will be an awesome summer in Vegas with these guys. I congratulate myself.
Activity: 63
these pictures looks nice. But are you planning on having other locations in other parts of the US?
This past Saturday at the new location.
Memorial Day is $LGD Weekend in vegas.
Check out the new crypto suite at the Bellagio.
Name change on Bittrex soon.
21 Savage returning.
More Las Vegas
@getmorecoin

New twitter handle
Activity: 83
When the opening comes nearer and nearer, price should really explode soon. Little surprised how low the price is currently. Doesn't people know about the coming big events? Whatever, I will buy hell out of this
t.me/more_coin   is out new telegram channel
Pages:
Jump to: