Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 7. (Read 84728 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Xchange.me has LGD now

Eidoo.com wallet works well with lgd
It will be better that you can imagine. We are bringing out some new features that are incredible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
My dream is to have so many Legends Token
That I could practically live there for a whole month
Can't wait till the Crypto Market is back towards new highs
And I can park my lambo at Legends have the most spectacular time of my life !  Grin
When moon? When Lambo? Right now!

Rent this for LGD, BTC, or ETH.  LGD members and users get a discount.

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This project should be trusted and value.  So interesting ideas coming from your team!
No longer just a gentleman's club.....we are moving into a space at the Bellagio in association with their nightclub Hyde.  It's a whole new ballgame at LGD.    Members check slack and your email for details.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
The Legends Room is the first, and only gentlemen's club to create their own cryptocurrency (LGD) to be used inside their club. LGD is a club coin, and its popularity has spread and will keep growing in Las Vegas where it has organized crypto parties and events to boost adoption.
Activity: 14

Hello! The project deserves attention. I studied the project whitepaper and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Good luck for the project and Developers.
We rent all exotic cars for $LGD and most crypto. Leasing and memberships coming soon.

Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Good ideas provide a room with a high degree of privacy and freedom. Private parties and parties can be held. I believe many people will come to the legendary room and experience it in Las Vegas.
Activity: 77
I'm interested in this project and I will follow and support this thread Cheesy
The coin trades on Bittrex under LGD.  Look at our twitter for news every day on the project.
Pages:
Jump to: