Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie bounty manager - page 14. (Read 3295 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 13, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.
A newbie as a manager does not mean the campaign or the project is going to scam you, however it is a good idea to take a closer look at the campaign and think before joining one, if you still believe in the project then you can join and if you don't then no one is forcing you to become part of the campaign, you can easily join a campaign by a more experimented bounty manager.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io
February 13, 2018, 01:59:08 PM
Oh my God, how will the rank of the account be proof of the success of the project? Accounts can be hacked and used by swindlers. I also heard that they are being sold and bought.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
February 13, 2018, 01:39:58 PM
I also met the managers of bounty campaigns in the rank of Newbie, but this does not mean that the project is bad. Some projects prefer not to take known bounty managers, but entrust this work to a person from the team, and specifically for this they start a new account on the forum.

Most the small scale bounty project creates their own account in the forum and they manage the campaign promotion by their own. I do not think there is anything wrong in that. However, participants would expect the token distribution should handled by the any trusted escrow from the forum.
Even some of the people will be fine to hire the best campaign managers here like yahoo and run the campaign. It would be best option to go the campaign manged the trusted managers.
in addition the project needs people experienced people in the forum, to respond to various questions around the forum, menger experienced experienced very influential on investors
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 13, 2018, 01:14:34 PM
I also met the managers of bounty campaigns in the rank of Newbie, but this does not mean that the project is bad. Some projects prefer not to take known bounty managers, but entrust this work to a person from the team, and specifically for this they start a new account on the forum.

Most the small scale bounty project creates their own account in the forum and they manage the campaign promotion by their own. I do not think there is anything wrong in that. However, participants would expect the token distribution should handled by the any trusted escrow from the forum.
Even some of the people will be fine to hire the best campaign managers here like yahoo and run the campaign. It would be best option to go the campaign manged the trusted managers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
February 13, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
It doesn't matter if the account of bounty manager is legendary/hero member or newbie as long as you can confirm that the team are group of respectable people and do not have any scam issues or illegal activity in the past, i think the main reason for this is that there are ICO that can't afford to hire an external bounty manager for promotion purposes or they have a personal contact to a marketing analyst/manager but don't have a bct account that's why some of them are lower ranks.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 10:34:57 AM
How did you get to run a company's program?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 09:52:49 AM
I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?

the problem is not the bounty manager of his newbie, but the project will be good not many projects also btctalk new id id to promote their project. which need to know whether newbie bounty manager active in post project or not. Is the project good? whether the team is also solid to advance the project. Usually bounty manager also has a team that will help the success of a project, so if in my opinion is not a newbie problem but the project is good or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 09:24:12 AM
February 13, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

Well, i also meet some of newbi bounty manager in this forum. I think this is not the reference to say the project scam or not. There is other thing that most important. I think the manager is from the project itself and they just make new account in the forum.

Newbie bounty manager is always from the project itself. Sometime its very good.
Its good because the look ready becaue they the team who are ready to handle it withouth hire reputable bounty manager.
The project will be better being handled by the one of the project people because they are more well knowledge.
Activity: 24
February 13, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
Why is it that the campaign is for newbie only? I hope that this campaign is not a scam.
Activity: 179
February 13, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

It's not necessary to be a scam. Some project prefer to manage bounties alone and to not use some of the popular managers around. As they are usually new to the forum, accounts are newbies.

But always check the project site, team, info.

We need to check the project detail and deny the bounty manager.
The bounty manager have no responsible with the project because they only manage the bounty program. Project detail is most important one.
Activity: 111
February 13, 2018, 07:39:05 AM
I think all are not scams but they have no knowledge about bitcointalk rules.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
February 13, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

Some are "scams," but not all. There is no bounty manager Bitcointalk account selection criterion. If he is new to bitcointalk, then his rank will be newbie. You will be best documented on the project site, checking objectives, teams, and useful and real information.
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 04:09:52 AM
in my opinion, it depends on ico you follow. because each ico has its own work manager to organize and advance the ico terssebut. and in my opinion it's not a scam
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 02:18:24 AM
the newbie account does not mean do not know anything, the account is a newbie level but the ability of the person holding the account may already be proficient, but they do not want to use the existing manager in this forum. but to further convince you look at all the information related to the bounty
Activity: 406
February 13, 2018, 01:57:19 AM
Why is it that the campaign is for newbie only. I hope that this campaign is not a scam.
Activity: 154
February 12, 2018, 11:12:41 PM
It doesn't matter that newbie work as bounty manager as newbie not always scam. If u interest with the project, u'd better  check the white paper, roadmap, reputation of the team.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
February 12, 2018, 07:22:30 PM
I saw a newbie rank campaign manager and that is strawbabies.

Many are questioning his reliability and if his campaigns didn't held an escrow for those campaigns but he was able to survive with the criticism that he received because of his rank.

I haven't seen him for awhile but he's now a full member.

There are campaigns that are creating new account and they are not new in the forum, they want to make their name on their account to support their project.
Activity: 79
February 12, 2018, 06:37:46 PM
I think judging a manager of his rankings is a strange thing. Do not judge the project from his manager. I really agree with the opinions of other friends. Maybe the manager has his own project and wants to manage his own campaign
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 10:36:16 AM
Not because the account of the bounty manager  is a newbie it means it is a scam. Maybe they are using it as an another account because the doesnt want to use popular bounty managers. But to be sure we should always read all the information about that project like it white paper, road map and etc. So if find that the bounty is good try to join but if not of course do not. Always becareful and be wise all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: