Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie bounty manager - page 10. (Read 3292 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 02:57:42 AM
I always think positively to every bounty manager, and sometimes there are ico that bounty is managed directly by pengembabg party, well ico like this is usually bounty manager with a fairly low rank.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
May 07, 2018, 12:01:15 AM
I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.

I see the bounty of new manager better than manager experienced bounty. Many of the old manager bounty bounty results cut.
Activity: 486
May 06, 2018, 11:30:15 PM
manajer kampanye newbie tidak berarti scam because it depends on the condition of a project usually using its own company name that means the campaign is managed by the company's own team,indeed most of us will think scam for the reason of the beginner is not enough experience,
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 06, 2018, 07:43:57 PM
I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?

if campaign manager , dev team too is not problem
because use username same with project
if newbie only open campaign manager service is bad, i think is low participant can follow bounty campaign
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
May 06, 2018, 07:30:12 PM
Nope, and it depends on the situation. Although newbie managers, does not have enough rank, some newbie managers are part of the team of the ICO, and they dont hire bounty managers, so we cannot judge in this situation, as i have encountered this type of campaign. Of course, high rank managers can be trusted much, but we could not say that all of their promotion campaign can be trusted, it always depends on the ICO they promoted.

Have a great day
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 05:18:23 PM
Without Knowing person A project can not give unknown person to handle bounty campaign . That's why many new project start their campaign with new btt account. For understanding their project need to read their whitepaper also their team member like advisers etc.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
May 06, 2018, 05:14:04 PM
Some campaigns are not run by experienced managers. That means they are running it by theirselves and it's not necessarily to be a scam.

Even you cannot be say like that. Simultanously you can find the good project owner paying us better amount even whether are newsbies are well. I do not why you want to doubt about the person with the rank itself.
We are believing the high rank member since his account some value to sell in the maket.
So people here on this forum will have preferable option as most trusted manager like Woshib or yahoo.
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 05:08:17 PM
Some campaigns are not run by experienced managers. That means they are running it by theirselves and it's not necessarily to be a scam.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 02:25:09 AM
There is high chance its is scam if its really a good project they can easily hired reputable manager to manage thier campaign. Its easy to attract participants if its manage by the one who trusted here , but not all is scam there is many campaign just dont want to manage it by other member and prefered to manage it by one of the team.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 01:41:46 AM
if a newbie is a manager in a campaign is definitely a scam because first of all newbie he has no experience about managing the campaign most campaign managers almost all hero member over because they have long been in this field and they manage to manage a camapign so if a newbie is a manager of a campaign you will surely scam that post and that's your time.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
March 26, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

Well maybe the bounty manager is one of the team what I mean they didn't hire a bounty manager . If you are able to see the spreadsheet is on progress you can somehow trust it and also double check the ICO if it's really legit on your own conclusion .
Joining up bounty campaigns with newbie manager would really be entirely depending with your own discretion as being said if you saw on-time updates on spreadsheets then it can really somehow built some trust towards on the person who do handle the campaign.Not all newbies are not capable on doing such thing,impressions into newbies cant really be removed which we cant really blame people but giving them a chance isnt really bad at all.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

Well maybe the bounty manager is one of the team what I mean they didn't hire a bounty manager . If you are able to see the spreadsheet is on progress you can somehow trust it and also double check the ICO if it's really legit on your own conclusion .
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 02:57:14 PM
it does not matter even though the newbie rankings as long as he has that ability and can make a success of the projects that he manages, do not judge from the ranking of the ability of each person different difference
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
March 26, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

One time I saw a good campaign, but it was managed by newbie - so I decided not to participate. I was very upset when I heard that it was very successful Sad So better focus on the project itself.
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 12:51:54 PM
Maybe it is another account of experienced user. Or manager in ICO with little budget.  Cheesy But you know maybe it is better to bounty hunter. Little project can give you more profit than big one.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
I think this is not the argument on which to judge fraudulent activities. There were projects in which the bounty Manager was with a higher rank and proved to be scams.
Activity: 77
March 26, 2018, 12:27:23 PM
I don't have Merit to grow my rank Sad I think you can pay a little time for write everyday
Activity: 280
March 26, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
I also met the managers of bounty campaigns in the rank of Newbie, but this does not mean that the project is bad. Some projects prefer not to take known bounty managers, but entrust this work to a person from the team, and specifically for this they start a new account on the forum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
March 26, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

Well, that may be suspicious...But in reality it means absolutely nothing. I've seen a number of great campaigns, which ANNs were made by small accounts - that's nothing bad with it.
Activity: 168
March 26, 2018, 11:34:53 AM
I still believe in projects with bounty managers in the legendary rank or hero member. Although there is nothing to be sure about a scam project or not through the manager, anyway hero and legendary member still bring the trust.
yes, it is the best step when choosing bounty that will follow. but bounty managers who have rank newbie, not necessarily can not be believed. no loss also if we follow and eventually get scam. and if it turns out the project that he did good and successful, we are losing for not participating just because his rank newbie and think his project is not good
Pages:
Jump to: