Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie bounty manager - page 9. (Read 3292 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.

I also try to avoid such bounties, with rare exceptions, if this bounty Manager does not work in the team of proven bounty Manager. If I get confirmation, I can safely enter. It is also important to always read the essence of the project and what product. Sometimes the creators themselves take over the BM work
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 07:59:25 AM
I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?

I do not think so. The ico project will be a scam if they succeed and run the capital for exchange, that's what I found out. The second is that when ico does not succeed they are less likely to invest. So became a scam. Thank you..
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 15, 2018, 07:50:38 AM
if a newbie is a manager in a campaign is definitely a scam because first of all newbie he has no experience about managing the campaign most campaign managers almost all hero member over because they have long been in this field and they manage to manage a camapign so if a newbie is a manager of a campaign you will surely scam that post and that's your time.

Thats completely illogical thing . when any project dont hire any bounty firm or marketing company for bounty and instead they prefer their own team member or admin to manage it then possible they dont have account on bitcointalk earlier so they can be newbie . Even account posted UCHAIN bounty is also junior member so it does mean they are scammer ? that ico raised hardcap already and doing bounty .
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 15, 2018, 06:54:13 AM
In my opinion, the rank of a bounty manager is not the most important thing in bounty campaign. Before participate in any bounty you should look at the other things like whitepaper, roadmap and the team.

I take into account the rank of the bounty manager because the higher his rank is, the harder it would be for him to get to that rank and to just waste his account if he would promote a scam bounty because we know that it is hard to rank up in this forum. A legendary member would be more trusted for me than a newbie account. I also take into account the experience of that bounty manager if he was able to execute a campaign properly and pay its participants. If there is a newbie account then it would be better if he would escrow the coins to gain trust.
Activity: 93
July 15, 2018, 06:16:56 AM
I see some campaign with a newbie bounty manager, but usually that manager from project. I don't like this kind of bounty so much.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 11:55:43 PM
In my opinion, the rank of a bounty manager is not the most important thing in bounty campaign. Before participate in any bounty you should look at the other things like whitepaper, roadmap and the team.
Activity: 574
July 14, 2018, 10:59:11 PM
it seems not all bounty campaign that has a newbie manager scam, but it seems like it should be better you become a bounty participant that bounty manager at least have experienced and not newbie.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 07:16:30 PM
If you take a look at Amazix team, you'll see that almost amazix bounty managers' account rank are really low Smiley. I don't really much about rank of manager, I just care about ICO project behind each bounty campaign Smiley. It's the most important thing we need to check before joining any bounty campaign, if bounty campaign has a great bounty campaign behind so we no need to care about bounty manager rank Smiley
copper member
Activity: 164
July 14, 2018, 06:39:27 PM
And I've seen a Legendary Bounty Manager, participated in the campaign and in the end, it was all scam. The bitcointalk rank doesn't really matters.
Activity: 280
June 05, 2018, 02:16:31 PM
Yes meet bounty managers with the rank of Newbie on the forum, but that does not mean that bounty company is fraudulent. Some ICO projects have their own accounts on the forum for the bounty campaign.
Activity: 196
June 05, 2018, 02:14:10 PM
I think newbie bounty managers are part of the project team. They are just new here so it shown in their profile they are newbie. However, I believe that some of them are really newbie and I don't know why they became qualified in the project to communicate with the project participants when they have less knowledge about the program or project of the company.  Just my opinion and thinking.
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
If you are a new member of a reputable bounty management team, it may be a normal non-SCAM bounty campaign. Regularly the campaign will be announced in the group's telegram. If they are not in the bounty management team, they should consider the project through their media.
Activity: 28
June 05, 2018, 01:55:37 PM
May be! But i think need new information bounty mânger!
Activity: 378
June 05, 2018, 12:11:03 PM
I don't envision its a dialectic to howl a cast as scam twilight whether the landholder is a entrant. Sometimes project's are managed near its have bunch, so I estimation newbie stratified generosity landholder is not a foundation to howl a cast as scam.
Activity: 196
May 26, 2018, 07:02:41 AM
I do not agree if the bounty manager is a newbie then the suspicious is a scam. There is no good reason to blame it.
Activity: 331
May 08, 2018, 02:16:39 AM
I often see it like that. but not everything is a scam. could have been the bounty does not use the services of the bounty manager.
Activity: 1
May 08, 2018, 02:05:36 AM
I'm new in forums, I want to join a bounty campaign to determine if a newbi can participate? please advise and thanks
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
May 07, 2018, 12:41:55 PM
As mentioned by others, newbie bounty manager are mostly part of the Team who offer the project. Most of them are new in this forum therefore they are mostly newbies. It's better to have a legit newbie that a legendary scammer. Smiley
Activity: 70
May 07, 2018, 10:28:54 AM
Nothing bad about newbies, you just need to check the project yourself and communicate with developers or managers if it's possible like here
Activity: 238
May 07, 2018, 03:20:45 AM

In my opinion, the btt rank of a bounty manager is not the most important thing in bounty campaign. First of all, you should look at the other things like whitepaper, roadmap and the team itself. If the idea of some project is worthy and blockchain is a really essential part of it, if the team is not hidden and may be found on different social media, if the project has clear and detailed whitepaper and roadmap, so it won't be a critical factor that the bounty manager has a newbie rank.
Pages:
Jump to: