Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie bounty manager - page 6. (Read 3334 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 06:53:25 AM
I do not think that will have bounty campaigns for a newbie, it's probably scam, you have to reach the JR.member level and you can join a good campaign.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 18, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
whether or not the ICO project can not be seen from the rank in this forum, ICO who use the bounty of managers with newbie rank in my opinion will be more professional because they manage their own bounty and have good teamwork. Scam or not the project usually I see from the white paper and his team, if in my opinion is not convincing then I do not follow.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
July 18, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
Study the project that he proposes. Not all companies hire bounty managers. If a company that holds an ico has free people, then they can conduct a bounty company themselves. I had a positive experience of participating in such a bounty.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 02:45:50 AM
I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.

First we can see their reputation from how they manage bounty and how they respond to questions from bounty participants,
Activity: 392
July 18, 2018, 02:26:03 AM
I think a newbie could be a good manager if he can be responsible with his job well and the success of ICO also depends on the project and how the team manage to develop it, so it will be a successful bounty too
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 01:55:25 AM
Although there is nothing wrong with the campaign, if a newbie is running it, I would not have much confidence in it, since he usually lacks the necessary experience to manage the campaign well. Of course, there is always the possibility that it could be an alt account, that would not exclude the campaign if it looks promising but if it would score lower points in my eyes
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 07:52:01 PM
Ranking is not really neccessary , you cann't judge BM's credibility based on ranking. I have seen few BM's doing really well with the low ranking. Some are scam, need to be careful.
Activity: 60
July 17, 2018, 07:44:26 PM
I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
I do not care about the bounty campaign manager. I only support and select projects with ideas that I think are desirable or necessary for practical needs. In terms of rankings, most people find that meaningless. or scam. Well, it will not be fair.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 05:12:20 PM
Yes if you are a good performance in bounty then you can bounty manager buy you can hardly industry. knowledge can say that industry is the key to success its true. you can follow the instruction you can get a good position on your life. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 04:30:17 PM
I think it's not so important, because many companies do carry out bounty and of course they create new accounts and manage the bounty themselves. The main thing is how high-quality project.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 04:08:54 PM
Important thing is the project itself and community behind it. Also, intense advertisement and gaining investors' attention is another key for a successful project. Newbie manager doesn't make sense for labeling it as scam.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 17, 2018, 04:06:05 PM
Its a risk anyway but most of the account owners are not new on the forum. I believe such identity can be verified from the projects team if they have any contact either social or websites. Some of this cases had been valid so there are chances it might not be a scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
July 17, 2018, 04:01:33 PM
If I see a bounty being led by a Manager with a Newbie rank then I'll be wary. I will check the project a thousand times before taking part in it. But in most cases I just do not participate in such projects.
Activity: 280
July 17, 2018, 03:58:59 PM
That doesn't direcly mean that the project is scam. They can open a new account for posting ANN. But you should beware of this kind of signs not to fall into a scam of course.
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
July 17, 2018, 03:32:13 PM
It doesn't matter that newbie work as bounty manager as newbie not always scam. If u interest with the project, u'd better  check the white paper, roadmap, reputation of the team.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 03:29:16 PM
I have seen such as "newbie bounty manager" most times. But if you watch closely there is always another rank carry "copper member" at the top. I don't think the campaign manager is a novice in the crypto currency world.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
July 17, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

i dont think soo, i have joined bitdegree bounty december 2017 and the bounty manager rank newbie , but not scam , and from that bounty program i get worth 3000$ !
Merit: 21
July 17, 2018, 10:47:08 AM
If i see that the bounty manager is a newbie then I will not join that campaign because newbie bounty managers are usually lead to the unsuccessful bounty campaign because of lacking of experience on managing a bounty programs. I usually joined bounties which being managed by the ICO team and bounty managers with a rank of full member and above only.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

even a newbie account can count stakes and i think you should be more aware with the rules not by the rank.
there are newbie accounts that is copper member meaning they have the money to be a copper member.
scam? even with high ranking accounts scam may occur.
Activity: 994
July 17, 2018, 10:07:23 AM
if I find a bounty campaign that menejenya is a newbie then I will leave it because for now many ico projects that can not run well because it is a lot of fraud that happened. then you should choose an experienced bounty manager
Pages:
Jump to: