Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie can not Join Bounty Program? - page 14. (Read 1902 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 04:37:59 AM
Your question has been resolved I think, just keep in mind that for some social media campaigns the corresponding accounts used should usually be at least 3-6 months old.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 03:11:40 AM
try you are looking for, there is definitely among the bounty received the newbie, I also follow some social media only, though at least there is income for me,
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 01:59:44 AM
Newbie's can join some bounty programes too, not the signature ones - because it requires a signature that newbies don't have. There are twitter and facebook bounties too which you can easily participate in.

As a New member I tried a few where post counts weren't required - and seems like I got paid a bit too,

Besides, you have got some activity points already - so a rank update might be around the corner,

thanks,
Uttoran Sen,

Actually, some of bounty campaigns offers signature campaign for newbie also, but there is not so much of them.
January 23, 2018, 01:02:45 AM
Do I understand correctly? To start participating in a tour, I first need to write here to raise my rank...

If you want to participate in social media bounty, you may do it now
Activity: 29
January 22, 2018, 02:15:42 PM
Do I understand correctly? To start participating in a tour, I first need to write here to raise my rank...
Activity: 99
January 22, 2018, 01:14:35 PM
Newbie Rank unable to join the bounty program?
there a chance to get it if you follow it?
Please Help Me

As far as I know you can some bounty campaigns accept newbies to ther Twitter and Facebook campaigns - you just need to check rules and find a campaign that you like
thanx for your information
I also want to know about this
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
GuestCrew
January 22, 2018, 11:51:15 AM
Newbie's can join some bounty programes too, not the signature ones - because it requires a signature that newbies don't have. There are twitter and facebook bounties too which you can easily participate in.

As a New member I tried a few where post counts weren't required - and seems like I got paid a bit too,

Besides, you have got some activity points already - so a rank update might be around the corner,

thanks,
Uttoran Sen,
Activity: 276
January 22, 2018, 10:51:52 AM
what are signatures? How to create one? What's it need for?
Activity: 266
January 22, 2018, 10:35:51 AM
Please Help Me

I am also a newbie but I can join some projects without asking about rankings.
Take the time to find you will find many small projects very easy to participate
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 08:53:28 AM
Are joining bounty programs worth the time and effort?

Yup. I also want to know this. Anyone can share their thoughts?

If project is good, absolutely yes! Beware of scams, don't join every project. Find the one you really like and earn their token. And hold it until it rises  Smiley
Activity: 70
January 22, 2018, 08:52:11 AM
Please Help Me

Newbies can participate in this bounty. I like that project. Here is the link to the bounty thread
Activity: 28
January 22, 2018, 08:35:03 AM
Are joining bounty programs worth the time and effort?

Yup. I also want to know this. Anyone can share their thoughts?
Activity: 168
January 22, 2018, 12:25:21 AM
Please Help Me

Yes, most campaigns only hires jr.member and above. There are still some ico that hires newbie but the compensation is really low. You can search them under market thread.
Activity: 58
January 22, 2018, 12:11:33 AM
Please Help Me

Newbie account is not allowed, because of the restriction like the characters you can encode. You may try Fb and twitter campaigns.
January 21, 2018, 11:01:37 PM
If you have blog, twitter of fb, you may join some campaigns.
Activity: 40
January 21, 2018, 09:16:47 PM
You should check what requirements does the bounty manager have, it's always clear if newbie can join or not. Maybe the best way is to go up to junior level and then join a bounty
Activity: 84
January 21, 2018, 08:30:30 PM
There are bounty programs that they allow newbie. When youre a Jr member there a lot of bounty program you can join. So for now, read a lot of threads. Educate yourself first how bitcoins work. Goodluck for us
Activity: 6
January 21, 2018, 07:58:12 PM
Please Help Me

As far as I know you can some bounty campaigns accept newbies to ther Twitter and Facebook campaigns - you just need to check rules and find a campaign that you like

I thought It was just me.
Activity: 14
January 21, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
It’s normal newbies (normally) dont are able to join a campaign.
Else everybody could do it. I know it’s a great chance to make some
BTC/alt coins but see it this way. By participating in the community you learn along the way.
Which in case in ranking up making the campaign clearing easy.
Activity: 154
January 21, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
Please Help Me

Most bounty projects dont allow newbies to join for signature campaigns. For social media campaigns, blogs and more, you are allowed as long as you qualify
Pages:
Jump to: