Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie can not Join Bounty Program? - page 7. (Read 1902 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 05:48:30 AM
Newbie Rank unable to join the bounty program?
there a chance to get it if you follow it?
Please Help Me
Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters. but you can Join Bounty Program.
For example: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-lbt-letbet-the-future-of-online-gambling-ended-2684253
it accept newbie with 3 LetBet Coins for 20 posts in one week.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 04:50:52 AM
hey i am newbie. want to know how could i make make a rank.

There are many topics discussing about your question! You should search for it. But my advice is that you should be patient, constructive and active!
Activity: 29
March 21, 2018, 10:10:41 PM
I don't think the newbies are totally deprived of this facility. they too can follow some programmes if they searched for it
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 06:36:48 PM
What's there to repeatedlly tell it and pinch newbies like me -_- I am already hurted a lot
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Behind The Curve
March 20, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
Keep the spirit and always be patient, as time passes we will surely rise in rankings,think positive, because we can learn a lot in this great forum.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
March 20, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
As far as I know, you must be a junior member first to join Bounty.
You must read their basis/preferences.

Yes you're right. We must be atleast a Junior Member to join Bounty Campaign, but actually it's just for several bounties.
If you search it carefully, you could find a bounty program that Newbies can join.
Activity: 144
March 20, 2018, 10:35:09 AM
you can some bounty campaigns accept newbies to ther Twitter and Facebook campaigns - you just need to check rules and find a campaign that you like
Activity: 224
March 20, 2018, 09:36:03 AM
If you are referring to Bitcointalk ICO bounty campaign. It depends on their requirement some ICO dont required ranks but you can join in their social media bounty program
Activity: 45
March 20, 2018, 07:10:14 AM
Im also looking for an airdrops, that suite for a newbie like me.. Its a bit hard to join in airdrops that need a rank...
Activity: 154
March 20, 2018, 05:03:53 AM
A newbie can't set signatures (or only very short ones), so there's no point in letting them join signature campaigns. It also encourages account creation spam, so the minimum is usually Junior Member for these two reasons.

Hello, excuse me for disturbing. I'm a newbie with 28 activity points and I have 31 posts. My activity points don't update since yesterday's evening. All of the posts were not spam, over 70 words, one with 350 words. What do I do? I need to rank up to Jr. Member.
Activity: 5
March 20, 2018, 04:56:35 AM
There is a platform bountyhive. The site is quite new, but there are already a lot of users on it. There does not matter the rank on this forum
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 11:49:48 PM
Please Help Me

Correct me if I'm wrong, but back when I was a newbie, I was able to join some bounty campaigns, and I'm quite positive that there are still bounty campaigns that accepts newbies. Although, some bounty campaigns limit the activities that a newbie can participate in, such as signature campaigns and translation. Still, it is better than nothing, right?
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
March 19, 2018, 07:20:16 PM
Newbies can not join bounty campaign or wear signature simply because they are beginners, and to avoid spamming. Before you can participate fully on bounties you must be at least in the Rank of a Junior Member and to get to that stage you must make constructive post to boost your activities and merits so that your rank can change from newbies to Junior Member. Welcome to the forum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
March 16, 2018, 03:38:53 AM
there are some bounty campaign s that't allow newbies to post. you can join facebook twitter telegram youtube for as long as you are capable to join the campaign. the requirements is you have enough friends or follower's to the said campaign. but in signature campaign you must be atleast jr. member.
Activity: 6
March 16, 2018, 03:29:34 AM
Please Help Me

yes you can join bounty campaign even if your rank is newbie. there's a lot of campaign in bounty. you can choose facebook campaign, twitter campaign, youtube campaign, or telegram campaign. you can also join signature campaign but there only few bounties who accept newbie rank.
Activity: 27
March 16, 2018, 03:19:51 AM
It is unfortunate that most newbies cannot join bounty program until at least Jr Member.  That will take about a month and a half.  But what to do?  Maybe just airdrop then?
Activity: 13
March 16, 2018, 02:35:27 AM
Yes you can there are some Bounty accepting newbie rank for signature campaign . but you will earn only a few amount of coins. for me better to focus first on posting , and then wait until you reach Jr member .when you are  jr member rank there's a lot of bounty campaign available for you.
Activity: 27
March 15, 2018, 01:24:55 PM
You can not participate in signature campaigns but you can still participate in media campaigns such as facebook, youtube, twitter, or join telegrams.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 12:17:48 PM
Please Help Me

In order to increase the rank you need to merit, but for this, try to write useful information and be more useful to the world. Also must pass at least 2 months from the date of registration. Good luck!!
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 06:29:50 AM
As far as I understand the restriction was introduced specifically, since the influx of new players at the end of 2017 was very large. I also came only in December.
So be it. Life goes on Smiley Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: