Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie can not Join Bounty Program? - page 8. (Read 1902 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
March 15, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
Newbie Rank unable to join the bounty program?
there a chance to get it if you follow it?
Please Help Me
You can join in social media campaigns such as twitter, facebook, youtube, telegram and blog as long as you have many subscribers. If you are still newbie you cant join in signature campaigns because they only requires Jr Member to join in their signature campaign. I think there are some who accepted newbies but I think that is long term campaigns. So for now you need to rank up at least Jr member to become eligible in signature campaign.
Activity: 536
Merit: 513
March 11, 2018, 09:37:44 PM
While I did not join bounty when I was a Newbie, there seem to be bounties that allow Newbies to participate, e.g. for signature campaigns, see this thread:
Top signature campaigns for NEWBIE
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/top-signature-campaigns-for-newbie-3051837
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
March 11, 2018, 08:09:22 PM
Please Help Me

Newbies can join bounty program because not all bounty programs are requiring your rank for you to be able to join. Campaigns like social media, translation, blogging and others, are one of the campaigns in a bounty that you can participate without requiring your current rank. Only signature campaign are requiring it (most of the time).

As to signature campaign which requires your rank (at least one of the requirement), Newbie rank could hardly find a signature campaign that accepts Newbie. Good thing you're already a Jr. Member and good to see you have already participated signature campaign as what can be seen in your signature.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 05:45:01 PM
A friend suggested me this site, they are in a bounty.  I think they are a newbie, so I think that some bounty may be open for us newbies.  Maybe we should ask them before we join?
Activity: 70
March 11, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
hey i am newbie. want to know how could i make make a rank.
Activity: 33
March 11, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
Please Help Me

You can join Facebook, Twitter bounty and other. You cant join just avatar company in bitcointalk.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 11, 2018, 07:35:00 AM
Please Help Me
You can find some campaign where newbie are allowed on bounty campaign but most of the bounty campaign is not allow for a newbie.So first read all section this forum and ty to improve your post quality when update your rank you can join many campaign  so now you can join many airdrop and get some free coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 03:31:16 AM
There arw some signature campaign that are accepting newbies in their campaign. But there are few only. Newbies can join bounty campaign in telegram, twitter, facebook or translation.
Activity: 29
March 11, 2018, 03:12:28 AM
Thank you! I realized that it's too early for me to join the company for generosity)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 08, 2018, 09:20:31 AM
Some campaigns allow newbies to join their program but it is not recommended to join at this stage because it is the time of gaining knowledge and learning the things. Not only the payout is less but also there is a possibility of negative trust if there is any abuse of the system/program from newbie (and it has a high probability at newbie stage). Thus, newbies can join programs but they should not!
Activity: 252
March 08, 2018, 08:53:19 AM
There are so many bounty campaigns in the bitcoin talk forum. In some bounty campaigns, you have to be a junior member at least, to join those bounty campaigns. But there are some bounty campaigns which newbies can join. In those campaigns, most of the time newbies can participate,

01. Social Media (Twitter & Facebook Campaign)
02. Article writing and translation campaign
03. YouTube/Blogging/Media/ Campaign
04. Telegram Campaign

Before joining a campaign, read carefully the rules of the campaign to confirm whether you can participate or not. Otherwise you will be banned from the campaign. Most of the bounty campaigns, at least junior member rank is required to participate Signature and Avatar campaign. Posting good, quality and valuable posts in bitcoin talk forum, you can gain merits and you can upgrade your rank. Don't be hurry. Step by step you can upgrade your rank by learning and posting good quality stuff. I hope that this post will be valuable for you and all other brand new members & newbies to get an idea about the campaigns which newbies can participate.
Activity: 29
March 08, 2018, 07:53:51 AM
Newbies can't do signature bounty campaigns but can join others .
Ususally facebook bounty needs min 200 friends, twitter needs 200 followers or so and also can participate in telegram bounties
And how can you participate in telegram bonuses? This means subscribing to a telegram and holding a dialogue in this group - did I understand correctly?
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 06:36:52 AM
yes, most of the bounties give chance to do Facebook & Twitter bounties for newbies.But you cannot join to the signature campaign in this level(as my knowledge).When you are doing FB and Twitter bounties you can try to level up in this forum. After that , You can become the Jr member.Most bounties have a signature for the Jr member.Why don't you try Airdrop as well as bounties?.There are so many good airdops.You can find them in this forum like bounties.Good luck Smiley
Activity: 52
March 08, 2018, 05:17:36 AM
Newbies can't do signature bounty campaigns but can join others .
Ususally facebook bounty needs min 200 friends, twitter needs 200 followers or so and also can participate in telegram bounties
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
March 08, 2018, 04:46:32 AM
Please Help Me
As newbie you need to focus more on the your learning about the forum systems and to have knowledge in crypto before we can join the signature campaign. Be patient we can join that soon.
Activity: 4
March 08, 2018, 12:07:30 AM
they can join some
Activity: 30
March 07, 2018, 11:25:08 PM
Yes, almost all campaigns restricts Newbies for signature campaigns. But you can participate in Facebook or Twitter campaigns.
It will take around 1 month to get to Jr. Member if you keep posting on regular bases. So you should help some people on the forum and after a month you should be in a good position to participate in campaigns.  Cool
Activity: 11
March 07, 2018, 11:08:28 PM
Please Help Me

It's depends on the type of bounty program!
Social Media, Article writing & translation bounties don't require your rank But signature bounty require minimum user rank!!(Jr.Member?)
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 05:45:47 PM
It depends on the rewards program. Most of them require at least the rank jr.member. As stated above, the only thing you can do is a Twitter, fb or youtube campaign
Activity: 90
March 06, 2018, 04:52:49 PM
As far as i know you must be a jr member to join in bounty campaign but you can join in bounty programs like telegram bounty,twitter,facebook a little piece of advise must reach jr member if you want to join in bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: