Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 24. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Yes, you should do it, trade can bring you a lot of profit. Anyone can start with trade and you too. However, the crypto market is unpredictable and not easy. You are a newbie, you need to learn the knowledge, learn about the movement of the market and some skills before joining the trade. If there is a loss, don't worry, it's normal for new traders, try to practice and learn more experience, you will succeed.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Dont trade, just but CPChain, STK, ETH and then HODL for a months at least ; also invest in Dock, Fund request icos. Sell most when market is in mass euphoria for fiat keep fiat till market dips like we saw yesterday and then buy back; repeat; repeat; retire.
Activity: 196
As far as i know trading is a lot of hardwork since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor. And ofcourse before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough. So why not try to study like reading articles about how trading works because as you have said you are just a newbie. Or if you knew someone, might be a close friend or a relative to brief you about trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
If you are a literally newbie in trading I think you should not start trading so soon. Because in entering trading you must be equip by knowledge, skill and a huge patience. You can read first some books that focus on trading. There are also some articles about what to do in trading. Also in YouTube, there are clips that showcase the flow of trading. If you think that you are already equip of the essential skills and knowledge that is the time you can enter the trading. But a piece of advice, to avoid trauma in trading you must start in a small amount then if it will be successful you can add more then so
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
this time is the falling down time of crypto. you will be easy to lose your money if you are not patient enough. So, i think you just hold and spend time to learn knowledge and research the market more. You will be successful in the future
I have a friend who claims that he still earns money in these days. He has his own technique which can help him to make a good move while everything turns into red. There are still many things to do while the market is crashing. And I have already experienced myself how to make money in these day. " Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful" Warren Buffet once told to the world
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

If you are newbie to the world of trading, don't trade if you dont wanna lose your money but if you have knowledge to read on then trade at your own risk and also you were still eager to trade and you have guts to sacrifice all the money that you have, i will recommend to watch Trading tutorials it will make you happy and confident about your trades.

As we are all saying  that a newbie is not an exemption for us not to earn here, for sure there are lot of ways if we really want this thing, I don't think that some superiors are just the one who are earning here, it is just a matter of how they trust bitcoin a lot and how they are making money here.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Newbie should get prepared first. But after sometime, reading articles will be boring and you will get FOMO. Anyway, you can't expect to trade without losing everytime, and learning from mistake is a good way to learn.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

If you are newbie to the world of trading, don't trade if you dont wanna lose your money but if you have knowledge to read on then trade at your own risk and also you were still eager to trade and you have guts to sacrifice all the money that you have, i will recommend to watch Trading tutorials it will make you happy and confident about your trades.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I'm worried, things are almost collapsing, my account is slowly evaporating but I do not know what to do anymore  Cry Cry
Activity: 219
In this online market there are too many way to make money online but most of the people came into online to make some money and they don’t know how to start trading and how to make money but Newbie came and start trading and the lose his money so I’m suggest Newbie don’t start trading before crypto knowledge gather.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--

since you are a newbie,  you must first learn everything about trading, crypto currency and market charts as others say to you. Because you need it, so you do not hurry to make decisions and avoid mistakes in trading .
Activity: 280
Scalping in forex market means small trade. Skalping skills have to be skillful. Because there is a risk to trade for a short time. For a little, Scalping can not say good or bad, but if you can, it can be profited. Scalping takes less time and small trades are required. It also has less profitability. But this gives good sense of trade.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Trade is the results of the pursuit. If you want to trade, you will need to learn a lot of about this . If you hurry up , Success is not possible in any work. So the Newbie will have to know first about trade and How did it work to possible to achieve success from here.  I think it is a smart thing to invest a little bit at the beginning.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
I will suggest to you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money. Definitely, just bring knowledge anywhere especially in crptocurrency as this will take you to a good start and won't give you any panic at all, as the knowledge would be you weapon here

There is no newbie or pioneer here for as long as you will have some sort of knowledge that you want this idea and you really eager to learn a  lot of things, as a newbie of course it took time and your time is important to devote so you can start your plan and strategies on what are your steps in doing this.
Activity: 191
 I will suggest to you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money. Definitely, just bring knowledge anywhere especially in crptocurrency as this will take you to a good start and won't give you any panic at all, as the knowledge would be you weapon here
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
As far as I know trading is a lot of hardwork since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor and ofcourse before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough. So why not try to study like reading articles about how trading works because as you have said you are just a newbie
Activity: 182
Newbie should not trade. They should study hard in order to understand what they are going to start because if the newbies will just jump in and trade without knowledge then it will be the root for them to fall since they don't know what to do. As far as I know trading is a lot of hard work since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor
Activity: 196
Trade is not so easy that you think. If you want to trade then firstly you must know all the basic rules of trading. You also need to have enough knowledge about crypto market. If a newbie have enough knowledge then ok. But if he have no idea about trading then he must loss all his money.
Activity: 126
It depend upon your skills and k knowledge and are you strong psychologically can control the emotions.Price fluctuation is part of trade so learn how to be patient if you possess all you can do well and make good predictions must know the chart which will help where you stand.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

As a newbie you should better learn as much as you can about the market. Trading is a very serious business to start it without this knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: