Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 19. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You should really learn about the fundamentals of technical analysis in which you will learn how to read charts, identify trends, understand chart patterns, understand support and resistance, etc.. Knowing this would help you understand the price movements so that you can make more sound decisions on when to buy or sell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
As you are newbie, you should first need experience or need someone who can guide in this site. You also have to research on the market and also for the coin.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
newbie can trade but first you must learned the market how to trade with no losses many of new trader has loss in their first trade maybe you may read some tips about to be good a trader..
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think that if ou are a true beginner, I would not recommend trading just yet. The fact that it is an active approach in venturing in the cryptocurrency market, it also needs a lot prep work and knowledge to be pulled off. Also, you need a wide variety of coins at your disposal to be able to trade more freely and aggresively. I am saying all these prerequisites because the risk of losing or making bad deals in trading is high that you have to have all the tools you can go to mitigate, or ideally, avoid that scenario.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Hey there! Now I just look after ICO projects. I purchase tokens, then I just wait when it grows up. I earn some tokens while bounty and some bonuses while Pre-sale period.

Be careful, now fake confusion, ICO value is less, SCAM is much, be careful if not want to lose a lots.
to protect yourself from fraud, it is definitely better to choose more prospective and rating lots. In this way, you minimize the risk of loss.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hey there! Now I just look after ICO projects. I purchase tokens, then I just wait when it grows up. I earn some tokens while bounty and some bonuses while Pre-sale period.

Be careful, now fake confusion, ICO value is less, SCAM is much, be careful if not want to lose a lots.
Activity: 5
Activity: 38
Merit: 3
Newbie or not don't worry every trader was once a newbie. try to understand the market sentiments by reading worldwide crypto news and always do thorough research on each coin that you are planning to invest like Team, Advisors, Idea, market cirrculation, money raised in ICO and most imp the amount of people discussing in positive way towards that coin. looks like a daunting task but you will become used to it once you get started ... after these things try to understand the indicators that help to understand the movement of the market like RSI , Stochastic RSI , MACD and bollinger bands then you can day trade too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Here, i wish to highlight two things:- First of all, you can be a newbie and a novice in trading and second of all, you can be a newbie and not a novice in trading. Now, being a newbie and a novice in trading, requires you to first, have a background knowledge of trading, practice on a certain level, before delving into it properly.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I will suggest to you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money. As far as I know trading is a lot of hard work since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor. And of course before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough
Activity: 196
Since you are a newbie on trading, i would suggest for you to learn some basic concept about it. Research for some strategy on how to effectively trade (newbies are more emotional since they are inexperience of it). Buy low, sell high maybe? Or you might want to use cost averaging method? You might bump with this questions when you are onto studying basic trading/investing.
Activity: 168
To stick to one strategy is not worth it, as well as deal with daily trading. It is better to allow yourself to "rest" and do market monitoring. Because being too active is the best idea, but, on the contrary, a mistake. And remember, the market does not tolerate frivolous.
Activity: 406
Newbies can trade too. As long as you know how trading works, what coin is good to trade and how to trade efficiently. So that your capital will grow even more.
Activity: 188
Merit: 3

I am a Newbie here, I am learning from the previous ones, I am reading every single comment in hopes of finding something that can help my knowledge.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Somebody might use a beginners luck Cheesy. I started trading ad if I don't have any knowledge about it.  But right now, since I met many people who are trading,  I got to  know patterns and many movements of coins.  Also what coins to buy. So, try to trade but more on hodl.  Hodl for months.
Activity: 238

I think if you are new to this market you should not trade right now. We can see that the market in recent days is volatile and difficult to predict, so it is difficult to trade. You are new to the main market so the experience is not very rooted in losses and failures. I think you should observe and familiarize yourself with the market before trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Just do it man, better late than never. If you believe this technology that’s good. In the begining I want to try trading but I’m bought when they high (little investment) and now the price u know haha. So the easier solution is holding it  Grin. Why I’m holding it because I believe this technology
Activity: 15
At the beginning you should take a lot of time in watching the curves. It is also useful to understand the basic principles of trading. There is a lot of material online.
I also learned a lot of in participating in discussion groups like here. But you can also take part in smaller discussion groups like Altcoin Ninjas. It'a also for free. Just click this link to follow registration process: https://discord.gg/7qwbvRy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Here is my opinion, newbie should not trade but newbie should learn how to trade first. You have started by holding some altcoins already, so it is a good start to learn. It means you are learning by practicing which is the most effective way to be a good trader as your experience will teach you.
Just dont use too much money while you are learning and practicing, use small amount only then you can start to add more funds once you really think that you are ready for bigger trade.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5

What I can suggest you is if you really want to become trader you need to equip first yourself with ample information about trading. Learn the dynamics and tools in trading this will keep you ahead from possible worst scenario.

Since you have altcoins you need to know your threshold in selling. If you reach the threshold and it is above from your target then it is up to if your ready to take the trade.
Pages:
Jump to: