Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 28. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

are you sure you are ready to trade? maybe most people advise you to read a lot about trading first. If you feel ready and already have a lot of knowledge about trading then please you start to trade, it does not matter even if you are just a newbie. but if you feel not ready then I suggest do not trade, because many risks that you will face...
We have a freewill to trade newbies can still trade well like you said they need to be ready however not only in having money because there are many circumstances that can happen and make you lose. Like bitcoins as of now many and many of the traders and investors who bought a week before are now suffering from stress because of this much deep of price.

It's really the most wrong time for newbies to get in the market. The risk is maximized in the market and this would be bad for them if they act blindly while buying and selling cryptos.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Practical trading is the best way I know to learn more about market behavior and build your own trading strategies based on the trial and error method. Thus, I would recommend you to start with the lowest possible amount and learn from the practical trading. Consider your risk profile and make a list of coins according to their price volatility and begin with the coins which are suitable for your risk profile.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Since you are a newbie on trading, i would suggest for you to learn some basic concept about it. Research for some strategy on how to effectively trade (newbies are more emotional since they are inexperience of it). Buy low, sell high maybe? Or you might want to use cost averaging method? You might bump with this questions when you are onto studying basic trading/investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
You can try trade Electroneum because Electroneum price still less than 0.1$ . So buy Electroneum and holf it for 5-6 months untill price going up to 1$ .
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

are you sure you are ready to trade? maybe most people advise you to read a lot about trading first. If you feel ready and already have a lot of knowledge about trading then please you start to trade, it does not matter even if you are just a newbie. but if you feel not ready then I suggest do not trade, because many risks that you will face...
We have a freewill to trade newbies can still trade well like you said they need to be ready however not only in having money because there are many circumstances that can happen and make you lose. Like bitcoins as of now many and many of the traders and investors who bought a week before are now suffering from stress because of this much deep of price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

Newbies should not yet do trading. Trading is very complicated so the new people here in the cryptocurrency should study have basic knowledge about cryptocurrency. You can do trading if your knowledge about trading is enough.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
The beautiful thing about the markets is you can trade with tiny amounts. So as Newbie make sure to trade with amounts which you can afford to lose and expect to lose and not always win. Gain experience and next you can trade with bigger amounts.
For a newbie it is quit important to learn the basics of trading. Without this basic knowledge you will never be going to impart profits in your account. Learning is hard but it is the necessary part for a newbie. You have to get experience and don’t let any stone unturned to achieve this goal. Good luck to every person who is newcomer in this world.
Activity: 188
Merit: 3

Thank for your topic. The comments of the previous ones have given me more useful knowledge, hope to have more topics like this ^^
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
It is advisable you have a mentor that is into trading for a very long time and as such has experience before you start trading so as not to be at the losing end
I might sound a little crazy but I follow this in my life. “Say how you feel, leave the job you hate, find your passion, have a dream and follow it even if you fail hundred times, be brave.” Because we only live once. Live a life so that you have no regret at the time of death.

Read different books and articles to increase knowledge but do experiment by yourself and update that knowledge. Every master was a newbie once.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

I have just entered the market, the market is bleeding, I am very confused, I have enough patience to hold my coin anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
You have plenty of time to trade. You should hold to start. If you don't know anything about crypto, it's difficult to take wise decisions when it comes to trading. Observe and learn for a moment, you will have time to trade later
As time pass by they can eventually learn from it, though it's good to observe first if only have minimal amount to risk, but I suggest that don't get too afraid to lose at first, it's part of learning, it still differs when we just watch and observes it than doing it in actual,  just don't risk too much when you know you weren't ready for it and stop when thinks that trading weren't fit on you when since instead of earning you just keep on losing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
You have plenty of time to trade. You should hold to start. If you don't know anything about crypto, it's difficult to take wise decisions when it comes to trading. Observe and learn for a moment, you will have time to trade later
Learning is irrevocable, but importantly I think the information, and finally the technical analysis element must learn slowly.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
in my opinion a novice should study not only theory, but also have practical training in trade. Thus, you can choose a small starting seed for yourself and try to trade in person.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
a newbie in this market should never be hurry in trading, this will probaly effect your money badly because a new person who don't know anything about crypto will never success in trading, they don't have enough knowledge or informations to make a trade order, so they can only base on guess, and guess trading will surely makes you lost more than earning money.
I think the information for this market is very important, who can gather information before researching technical analysis as it progresses faster.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
a newbie in this market should never be hurry in trading, this will probaly effect your money badly because a new person who don't know anything about crypto will never success in trading, they don't have enough knowledge or informations to make a trade order, so they can only base on guess, and guess trading will surely makes you lost more than earning money.
Activity: 504

As a newbie you should better restrain from trading during the first months you are in crypto. Read more about the market and its rules, get much information and start trading in half a year.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

newbie should also follow the trading and to learn because learning does not see what your rankings have, everyone needs learning and experience, for new players should play with small capital and trading in coin whose prices are still cheap or that have high volume.
You remind me of this quote, “master was once a beginner.” There is always a first time to everything and in order to become expert in a specific filed, it is required to get indulged into the business first. That way many secrets and little details are revealed.

Above all, every one has a different way of thinking so he may interpret things better than others. I encourage novice traders and would suggest them to keep your advice in mind.
We all agree, no one is good at the beginning, so important is the process we try and develop.

At first it is normal that we don't have any idea, but that is not the reason not to be success, all we need is study all about trading then try to start in small amount.

newbie should also follow the trading and to learn because learning does not see what your rankings have, everyone needs learning and experience, for new players should play with small capital and trading in coin whose prices are still cheap or that have high volume.
You remind me of this quote, “master was once a beginner.” There is always a first time to everything and in order to become expert in a specific filed, it is required to get indulged into the business first. That way many secrets and little details are revealed.

Above all, every one has a different way of thinking so he may interpret things better than others. I encourage novice traders and would suggest them to keep your advice in mind.
We all agree, no one is good at the beginning, so important is the process we try and develop.
Pages:
Jump to: