Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 7. (Read 33422 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 254
Before you trade you need to consider clear news and information about what you want to buy to trade
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

Yes!! It's not about should or shouldn't. NEWBIES HAVE TO TRADE! They have to trade in order to earn (not money) experiences, knowledge, skills, etc. They have to trade to understand how the market works, how to analyze the market condition, etc. Without practical knowledge, a newbie will be a newbie forever! Therefore, study all of the theory knowledge and start practicing!
I think before entering into the trading world, it's better newbie must know first about the Crypto world, know what coins are good for trading, and make choices for long or short term trading. A newbi must pay attention to all these aspects before starting. Because in trading we must have good analytical knowledge, namely technical and fundamental analysis.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
In my opinion, a newbie should start trading immediately, because to become a successful trader starts from a newbie first.
Because if you don't dare to start trading, how you can feel trading, the most important thing is just to use small capital
first. If you experience losses, consider it a learning fee. Then suffered a loss, from there we can find out our mistakes.
Correct every mistake we make when trading, then we will succeed in the end. For newbies, don't be afraid to try trading.
Yes it's true it doesn't matter if they are newbie if they want to trade then go. But don't expect that you can earn immediately because if they are new In trading expect for some loses. Much better to learn more and do search so that they can avoid big loses.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
In my opinion, a newbie should start trading immediately, because to become a successful trader starts from a newbie first.
Because if you don't dare to start trading, how you can feel trading, the most important thing is just to use small capital
first. If you experience losses, consider it a learning fee. Then suffered a loss, from there we can find out our mistakes.
Correct every mistake we make when trading, then we will succeed in the end. For newbies, don't be afraid to try trading.
Yes!! It's not about should or shouldn't. NEWBIES HAVE TO TRADE! They have to trade in order to earn (not money) experiences, knowledge, skills, etc. They have to trade to understand how the market works, how to analyze the market condition, etc. Without practical knowledge, a newbie will be a newbie forever! Therefore, study all of the theory knowledge and start practicing!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
You should trade and focus on it more like that. Knowing that new traders often lose money and time to recognize their weaknesses and gain experience, it is worth it. there are people who after many years of continuous failure find their truth and they became easy millionaires in the following years. Just look at losing trades as your tuition and learn the most to not waste your money. Ideally, you should start with the smallest amount of capital to learn how to manage capital.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Remember, those pros out there also came from a Newbie. We all did. It's just the matter how committed you are on pursuing it. It will be rocky at first but when you get a couple of battle scars you will get the hang of it. Just stay in there. Remember, All experience traders also went to that same pain.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
I have tried several times as a trader, but I was not lucky. I connected a trading bot to my account, and only then did I start getting a profit.
I've heard about trading bots for a long time, but I've never encountered them. Is there a chance for a beginner to learn how to use the bot and earn money from it? Shocked
A lot of useful information can be found here. Don't be lazy, get acquainted. https://tradingbot.info Cool

regarding bots isn't it better to learn a bit of pine script and code your own?
or using a service like shrimpy and creating rules for rebalance.
or even token sets. have you heard about it?
https://www.tokensets.com/

many possibilities in this market...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 2832
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
MMhh! is the classic FQ but necessary question, the objective of the forum as a trainer manifests itself in answering these questions, and they go on page 32, I think you should have an idea, if or if.

Rookie means lack of experience, it is a situation that we live constantly throughout our lives, almost always what happens is that we do not notice it because we react instinctively.

What is it to be a novice in the trade ?, regardless of your degree of knowledge, the novice himself is the one who does nothing, knows that the trade exists, knows the crypto listens to them, knows that he can win or lose money, You are a novice because you have not been to practice, but you know something, so you decide to  trading, so, are you still a novice!

Trade is a matter of practice and theory, you will never know if you stop being a novice, if you don't try, it is one of those things in life, that you only need want to do it, that is, you will not die trying, you can That you stay poor, but I assure you that if that happens it is because you left the rookie stage.

The OP should tell us how it has was in these two years, but it really doesn't matter since it is always a current question, that is, irremediably FQ, ever necessary.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
When i was starting a trade, i was also newbie in the market, many big brothers help me. But i have benefited the most from the internet. If you really want to come to the trade market, i think fast understand the basic. you can watch internet you tube and if you have big brothers, get advice from them.You can understand for your self what i have to do and where to go. After a while you will see that you have adopted your own strategy and want to achieve success. You go on your way. No one can stop your success. Smiley Smiley
We all didn't know everything in the beginning and many didn't have a big brother to guide but that didn't matter, the Internet was our best friend. Newbies study everything carefully on the internet and boldly walk their own way, don't be afraid to fail.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
~Snip
LOL! You just said what I'm about to say!! A newbie will be a newbie forever if they don't start practicing to gain their knowledge and experiences! The only different thing between a newbie and an old trader is experience! Who have more experiences, they're better in somehow! Therefore, start practicing trading today if you wanna be better!
no, but that is the point. if they never learn, then they will never know how to trade real. the statement is simple, does a beginner have to trade or not? Well, if they want to trade, they have to learn, and if not, they need to stay away from it and always be a newbie and will ask the same questions in the future. they can trade without learning, but that is the same as making your assets disappear in a short time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
When i was starting a trade, i was also newbie in the market, many big brothers help me. But i have benefited the most from the internet. If you really want to come to the trade market, i think fast understand the basic. you can watch internet you tube and if you have big brothers, get advice from them.You can understand for your self what i have to do and where to go. After a while you will see that you have adopted your own strategy and want to achieve success. You go on your way. No one can stop your success. Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
hey, do you have funds in Cryptopia? I see you created this thread in 2018 and I see Cryptopia having a problem, I hope your assets are safe now,
switch to Binance to trade because many coins have the potential to rise there

kind off but cryptopia has been out of the market for a while now and investors don't have much hope to recover their crypto.
you can keep up with what is going on their twitter account:
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ

but things are not looking good.

--//--

regarding starting to trade as a newbie
the most important thing you have to learn is risk management.
check this article:
https://medium.com/@Cryptilicious/risk-management-for-trading-8608d813872d
its one of the best ones around and makes all very clear.

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
I have tried several times as a trader, but I was not lucky. I connected a trading bot to my account, and only then did I start getting a profit.
Then you will realize, you getting a huge loss because using a bot service who did a trader for you.

Also, the bonus thing you get when you losing your asset, they need still asking you to pay their service even the situation of your asset has been lost. I believe you are not using a bot trading like determined and some moving order book. Since you cannot really do a trade, how to make sure you can set up the bot by your self.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Trade is a must! If you feel that you do not understand the trade functions and some of the fee calculation methods, you should go to the support of some exchange to ask. If you are still lacking in trading knowledge, you should buy books about reading. When equipped with good enough, you should trade and never listen to the signal of any group. Trade and learn from experience, these are the steps to create a professional trader.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
One way to earn money from cryptocurrency is by trading, it requires commitment, accuracy and attention to details. Once you have the above characteristics, there's nothing stopping you except of course the technical aspect of trading which by the way only involves you knowing what to and what not to do.

As a newbie you have to take things a step at a time. You shouldn't just jump into making complex trades, you can start with the basics. Also remember that you are still learning so don't invest too much money, don't be too keen on the profit, rather be more focused on learning than earning.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I believe that beginners who want to learn how to trade should use the only true method for this - to trade.
However, there is one nuance, I advise beginners to trade on a demo or paper account for a long time, in order to understand how the market works and to make all possible mistakes without spending money on it.
Well, the newbie has to study for it. however, if you never start, the newbie will still be the newbie and will ask the same questions. if you want to start, you should prepare all the things that can happen. the most important thing is to try with small assets.

There is no difference with what size of the deposit you start trading, it is important that this money is not given psychologically to you. But I believe that this is not worth doing.

Why use your money spending it on trading errors if you can use a demo account with which you can fully understand the market and make all the basic mistakes that beginners make when they start trading.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I believe that beginners who want to learn how to trade should use the only true method for this - to trade.
However, there is one nuance, I advise beginners to trade on a demo or paper account for a long time, in order to understand how the market works and to make all possible mistakes without spending money on it.
Well, the newbie has to study for it. however, if you never start, the newbie will still be the newbie and will ask the same questions. if you want to start, you should prepare all the things that can happen. the most important thing is to try with small assets.
LOL! You just said what I'm about to say!! A newbie will be a newbie forever if they don't start practicing to gain their knowledge and experiences! The only different thing between a newbie and an old trader is experience! Who have more experiences, they're better in somehow! Therefore, start practicing trading today if you wanna be better!

The things we are talking about are quite obvious.

Any activity in the world requires skill that comes only with experience.
But you missed the point that I emphasized that you can get invaluable experience without investing your own money.

This, in my opinion, is the most valuable thing that can be found in trading.
However, the overwhelming minority resorts to this trick because everyone is eager to make a profit as soon as possible and fall into the trap due to a lack of experience.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Pages:
Jump to: