Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 9. (Read 33422 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can Altcoin Fantasy be of any help for a newbie? Is this a place where you can learn how to trade but without the risk? Anyone any experience with it?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
If you have good knowledge and proper skill with searching any thing about crypto-currencies, then you should be trade without any fear. I trade and I earn but I trade in late. So you can trade as little amount if you have want to trade.

Newbies will not improve if they don't apply the things that they've learn in internet about trading. They should apply those things that they know so that they learn how trading really works, actual trading will help them visualize and know the true events in trading.

If they practice the things that they acquire in researching basic knowledge in trading they will not be scared or nervous once they are courageous about it.

Being interested in trading will really make you better and effective once they understand how trading works. It takes a lot of time, effort, and transactions for you to become a professional trader and all of us have potential to become one.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you willing to make money in trading then go on just use small amount of money for practice, don't start with big amount if you don't have knowledge yet.

Small funds which you can let go in case that you made mistakes and losses your position once you enter the market,
take each steps as learning process for you.
Once you fully understand and you feel that you can work it out in enhancing your knowledge then you can add more
funds  to your initial investment.

There were many sources that you can learn in trading just google it, read in the articles, forums or youtube.

To people who are willing to succeed, investing to his knowledge is really important, the more you understand
the deeper you can go and the higher chance of success.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
Hello everybody. I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade. Please help me give some idea for Newbie like me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lot.  Kiss Kiss

Even if you are a newbie you can do trade anytime you want, as long as you have full of knowledge and idea for what you are
entering at you can do trade at once. But if you know that you're not in skills yet about in trading, well of course obviously, it is not advisable
for you to do trade immediately.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
They should.All traders atart from scratch.How would you learn if you wont try ?It ill will be hard at the beggining but you can do it if you really are interested and beaide there is a way on how you can learn it.watch video tutorial nad ready yourself,your patience.

That is the best thing about trading now.

In the past, they won't be able to easily get information about trading cryptocurrencies. Right now, one google search can provide you thousands and thousands of sources. From articles, videos, books even forums are giving information about it.

This forum is filled with information about it, I think everything about cryptocurrencies went here. People are even sharing their investments here, how cool is that. I know that it is a strategy for them to both earn, still, that is cool to me that people are actually caring to other investors and traders.
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Absolutely, All the professional traders started as a newbie. right? So what's stopping you on being like them. It's all about if you wan't to pursuit it and how you deal with the challenges you come front with. So learn, experience trading on it's ups and downs. It's the things you have to experience to become a experienced trader.
When starting to trade, you should only use a demo account to try, and of course, you have to study seriously because if you are not serious, you will definitely be at risk when trading real. I always spend a lot of time to see what other traders do in this market and gain experience to reduce the risk after buying. Anyway, it is better to listen to advice from the previous ones because they will be the ones who lead you into this market.
The answer is yes! You have to start trading if you want to get better. Before that, you should learn any necessary knowledge, skills, techniques about the market. As he said above, when you start practicing, you should use the demo account and take it seriously! Once you have the imagination about how the market works, you can go ahead and trade with a small amount of money!
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
Of course you can. Everyone one start of being newbie before going to the next level. Also your experience of being a newbie will be your stepping stone to the next level.Trading is not easy because it is risky that's why there is always a saying that "invest only the amount that you can afford to lose" First use coins with lower value for practice trading.Doge coin is a good coin to start and while doing practice,get some knowledge through reading books in related to trading or got some ideas through this forum.There's a lot of trading materials that can help you understand it very well.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
Everyone start of being a newbie in all aspect before going to a next stage. So,trying to trade as a newbie will be the start of your journey to understand crypto. When i start in trading i also tried doge coin,through reading and learning the trading process i learned slowly. At fisrt i lost my investment but later on i understand how to trade and avoid loses. There are many materials out there that you can use to learn more about trading but you know,experience is the best learning method for me because you can know it by your own and you can discover your own technique. It's so fun and interesting.
Activity: 630
Merit: 118
I think newbie is should try to trading and making some experience in cryptocurrency trading.
Newbie can start with light price coin like doge ang start making self analysis to understand how market work.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Absolutely, All the professional traders started as a newbie. right? So what's stopping you on being like them. It's all about if you wan't to pursuit it and how you deal with the challenges you come front with. So learn, experience trading on it's ups and downs. It's the things you have to experience to become a experienced trader.
do not be lazy to continue learning of course and I agree with you. because by continuing to read on the right forum and ask at the same time practicing so as a beginner will get knowledge quickly to be able to adapt to the long dabbling. do not also give up quickly because there are always ups and downs in the face of all this, not always on luck we will get.
Activity: 380
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Newbie that wanna trade should learn the basics of trading before investing in trading, everyone was once a newbie before being pro, as a newbie I will advise you to trade in bitcoin only because other altcoins are highly volatile, once bitcoin dumps altcoins dumps and bitcoin dominance increases, thereby making it hard for altcoins to pump accordingly whenever bitcoin is pumping again, this frustration can make you sell at loss as a newbie, learn TA, don't depend on signals call, know when to buy and sell and don't trade everyday as a newbie
Well, this is a difficult decision. I remember when I started my journey in the crypto world with very limited assets. making the decision to trade is very difficult for me. in fact, I lost at that time. however, learning about self-control, or consistency is a basic that needs to be present in a trader. besides that, you also need to consider the problem of risk.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
Conduct first your own research and learn step by step about trading, don't be excited to trade it will possibly lead you to losses.But somehow you have to try trading in small amount first for you to learn and experience in your own and you'll be understand everything by your own experience.
Activity: 363
Hello everybody. I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade. Please help me give some idea for Newbie like me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lot.  Kiss Kiss

As far as I know, cryptopia has been long gone now, correct me if I am wrong.
Trading is for everyone's choice. You are free to quit anytime you want but you are also free
to come back anytime you want, just as simple as that mate.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Just as it is not advisable for newbies to jump into investing or buying any cryptocurrencies immediately they joined the crypto space same way it is not advisable for newbies to join trading immediately. In each case, that is, trading or buying cryptocurrencies, there is need to get the knowledge guiding them first and foremost before venturing into any, this is to avoid costly mistakes which of course will result to losses. So my opinion is, first understand what trading is almost, read and learn about it, understand the risks involved, then take a step; with these steps you will be armed with the right knowledge to trade.
Activity: 1121
If you have good knowledge and proper skill with searching any thing about crypto-currencies, then you should be trade without any fear. I trade and I earn but I trade in late. So you can trade as little amount if you have want to trade.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
Trading isn't for everyone. Almost 95% of all day traders eventually fail. But you can keep going if you have strong heart.
        You can hodl (This is a misspelling of the word ‘hold’, as someone once made a typo and it has since stuck around as a crypto-community trend) a cryptocurrency for short term also known as day trading . In this process trader hold an asset for just a few seconds, to a couple of hours and sell it before the end of the day, hoping to make a small, but quick profit.
       Holding on to a cryptocurrency for longer, this is called long-term trading.
       If you want to trade you need an exchange where you can buy cryptocurrencies at low prices and sell it at higher prices to gain profit. Two methods help you in better trading are-

1. Speculation- It is when a trader believes a price will go up or down because of a positive news.

2.   Chart analysis - Exchanges and many other sites provides charts where traders study the price movement of a particular cryptocurrency and try to guess which way it will go, based on historical price movements.

Tips- Be ready to accept losses
                    Never chase your losses
                    Never invest more than you can afford to lose
                    Practice will make you perfect
 All above suggestions are my personal experience so understand all of the risks involved.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Adding on to that I would say as a newbie invest more and more in education like there are ample of online websites where you can learn about cryptos and last get yourself a broker. There are many brokers like Coinexx, FX choice or LMFX who offer good trading conditions. Selecting a good broker with good conditions will help you trade better.
Newbies shouldn’t start to trade with big amount, i prefer small amount for the practice purposes. Newbies firstly more possibility to losing money in shrot time, so no need big capital at first. Brokers i think you mean exchanges, those aren’t reliable and known in crypto space which you recommended. Conditions dosen't fact, as a newbie you need a lot of practices at any condition.                   
And also there are practice for free in other exchange now so newbies dont really need to spend a single amount to start learning.
but of course traders need to Lose at first to be more functional and assuring every trades they do and this is what we need to be specific in trading,Losing is part of this profiteering and never expect 100% success.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Adding on to that I would say as a newbie invest more and more in education like there are ample of online websites where you can learn about cryptos and last get yourself a broker. There are many brokers like Coinexx, FX choice or LMFX who offer good trading conditions. Selecting a good broker with good conditions will help you trade better.
Newbies shouldn’t start to trade with big amount, i prefer small amount for the practice purposes. Newbies firstly more possibility to losing money in shrot time, so no need big capital at first. Brokers i think you mean exchanges, those aren’t reliable and known in crypto space which you recommended. Conditions dosen't fact, as a newbie you need a lot of practices at any condition.                   
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
My philosophy is that hell yeah, we should have newbies trade, the better question is why not? The reason I think its important is not only for their benefit which obviously is the learning and creating more opportunities but I also see a benefit to the rest of the community by having new people learning how to trade new strategies will be discovered or practiced and its a way to keep it going... I think of it more like an opportunity to learn then create value, sure there are risks and not everyone can make it but in my opinion knowing that you tried its just as important as succeeding
Pages:
Jump to: