Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie starting out where to invest $500 - page 2. (Read 569 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 11:56:22 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies can be a pretty decent financial injection. The intensity of the financial benefit you can print from such an injection depends on a number of factors. In particular, it is important to consider whether your selected cryptocurrency potential is growing.
Use your $ 500 to buy BTC, ETH and LTC. It's about buying currencies that have a strong past and an even stronger future. Investing in cryptocurrencies is definitely worthwhile, but you must be aware that you have no financial guarantees. Always consider any risk.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 11:42:50 AM
$500 is a bit small to invest in mining,
But you can start mining newly launched gpu only coins with little extra cost.
Activity: 210
February 17, 2018, 09:11:13 AM
u might be late for gto . icx good bet. look for icon like icos that will be a platform for future blockchain real life aplications maybe gbx will be the next icon
Activity: 47
February 17, 2018, 06:15:57 AM
Я инвecтиpoвaл двa мecяцa нaзaд, cpaзy пocлe Hoвoгo гoдa, Toгдa pынoк был нa выcoтe и тeпepь пoчти вce мoи мoнeт нaxoдятcя в 50% пpocaдкe, Я выбиpaл мoнeты из тoп 20 Teпepь я cижy ждy кoгдa вce oтpacтeт ( cтaл инвecтopoм в дoлгocpoк) Ceй чac oчeнь выгoднoe вpeмя для вxoдa
Activity: 224
February 17, 2018, 05:59:16 AM
$ 500 is enough money to invest in the cryptocurrency market. I recommend you follow the market regularly, need to create a plan and investment strategy. I think a bit altcoin would suit your investment conditions.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 03:09:04 AM
Investing $500 is a good amount to start but if you want to earn while learning convert your fiat to BTC and trade it to alts a bit until you get the hang of it, but keep in mind you can still loose in doing that.
Activity: 65
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 01:26:34 AM
1. Buy low.....sell high. That's it. That's all there is to Trading....

But....there are other considerations:

Don't be greedy.

Don't put all your eggs into 1 basket.

What goes up..must come down....and versa visa.

Do your research....read up before you put money into it. (That goes for exchanges as well) Check on Cryptocompare.com for reviews about various exchanges.

Stay away from ICO's. Most are scams.

Don't trade or invest more than you willing to lose....crypto's are volatile. But if you panic and want to sell at a loss...just wait...markets always come back up again.

You need to think in terms of 10 to 30 days...even more. 50 to 100 days is even better. A dip in the market that seems huge is a blip on the radar when compared over time.

Learn how to read markets and Standard Moving Averages. Look on Youtube.com for cryptotraders...Datadash is one of the better ones...he also has some very nice trading
beginner videos on what websites to use and tools to help you start out.

And last but not least....read this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/types-of-trading-bots-any-detail-and-how-they-work-2699356

Smiley

Good luck and happy trading!
Activity: 154
February 16, 2018, 03:24:35 PM
Maybe pick one, two or three coins (depending on price) from the CoinMarketCap top 50 and invest in those.
If you hold them for a while, they can give you a nice profit margin.

You can also do some day trading on an exchange like Binance. It has low fees.
Check my signature for the link.
Activity: 238
February 16, 2018, 03:09:27 PM
As a first step, you can buy some eth or btc for $500. Investing in ICO is give more return than any other existing coin. I like recommend on going ICO. Daneel project is good project to invest .

Daneel is IBM Watson powered smart AI assistance for manage your crypto currency asserts.  I expect 10X growth with  in very short period.

Why Daneel ,

* Technology -   IBM Watson platform.
                       IBM Watson is most powerful Artificial Intelligence in the fields of Natural Language and   Data and Emotional
                        Analysis.This technology can predict and manage asset by processing real time market data.

* Project idea -  Manage your cryptocurrency portfolio with deep AI market analyze.

* Partnerships - Daneel has solid partnership IBM company and many partnership reputed company has to come.

Daneel will return more profit than investing on existing coin on market. Daneel is very smooth and stable project

visit : https://daneel.io/ for more information.
Activity: 28
February 16, 2018, 10:42:02 AM
As the title suggest new to crypto, small investment of $500, which coins should I be looking to invest in?

Thanks in advance for any advice given.
I think it is not proper time for a newbie to invest in cryptocurrency world.Because there are many coins.If you don't know more about crypto coins,you can loss.So research more before invest.then you will find which coin is suitable right now for getting profit.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
February 16, 2018, 09:33:29 AM
As the title suggest new to crypto, small investment of $500, which coins should I be looking to invest in?

500$ is not so much, but still a viable amount to start investing. Buying Bitcoin, ETH or BCH is not viable for you since their price is too expensive, so it's better to concentrate on cheaper altcoins. This is a very good website to analyze coins: https://coinmarketcap.com/

There are lots of interesting projects in the crypto-community so you may choose several coins or tokens. I can make some suggestion: Waves, Omisego, Cindicator and Santiment.
Activity: 11
February 16, 2018, 08:38:12 AM
Start with trading Simulators and then go to big investing, I, for instance, started with Bitcoin Trading Simulator game at the beginning!

http://bitcoinflipapp.com
Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
February 16, 2018, 08:09:45 AM

My advise? Trading. And why? First, if you’re going to invest in trading, you will have no lost. Yes you may lost at some point but there’s guarantee of a win if you learn the right way of trading. Second, you can hold your money there and just let it sit until the flow of the coin goes up. You can cash out anytime if you need the money back. And third, learning the principles of trading is not easy, but once you get the hang of it, you’re $500, will make millions.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 16, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

I hope that you had already bought your bitcoin during the dip as the price where now climb to $10kUSD. Focus first on bitcoin as this coins is known as good coins as compared to altcoins. If you then had knowledge you can diversify your investments in altcoins to have a balance investment as we can't predict what coins will give you profits. Also, some altcoins can give you 10x, 50x profits. You just need to do your own research before investing in altcoins.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
February 16, 2018, 07:28:42 AM
You can buy bitcoin first to understand how bitcoin works.

Then you can use the bitcoin to but other altcoins too. You need to do research properly and see how to invest.
Activity: 224
February 16, 2018, 06:55:19 AM
I think it is best time to buy BTC ,if u want to take less risk.Otherwise you can invest in alt coin electronium or cindicator.
Activity: 294
February 16, 2018, 06:08:09 AM
I suggest you to invest on 20 crypto currencies with $25 for each..These is a good possibility on atlease 2,3 of those crypto currencies which will get 100x gain in  the future..
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 03:20:42 AM
This is speculation, but I recently invested in Bitcore and it is doing decently. I'm interested also in the Chainlink token on the Ethereum network which allows for real life integration of smart contracts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
February 16, 2018, 02:44:11 AM
Invest your money directly to bitcoin but it seems your money could not be able to buy 1 bitcoin so I guess you need to save more than 500$. Just buy directly to bitcoin so that you could not have any trouble in coin exchange in the near future. And your money will not be wasted. Just buy directly your bitcoin to any websites that sell bitcoin. And before buying bitcoin double check the website and evaluate it's legibility. And when that time comes goodluck on your investment. May you find gainful transactions.
Activity: 3
February 15, 2018, 09:46:45 PM
I recommend this guide in general to get a quick overview. If you want to invest serious in cyrptocurrecies, you need to take your time - and getting real knowledge about the current and future situations of coins and blockchains.

https://medium.com/@nellsonx/how-to-properly-invest-in-bitcoin-blockchain-and-other-cryptocurrencies-in-2017-32d59e2ff435
Pages:
Jump to: