Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie trader - page 2. (Read 2505 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 08:44:57 AM
as a new trader, you must learn a lot and diligently read in this forum to know how to trade well, and as a beginner you must learn to understand and know the movements of coins in the market, speculation and predicting coins is not easy, so you have to research about coins that you want to trade, patience and being able to control emotions are important capital in trading crypto.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 08:36:43 AM
what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice
you should first identify the market before making a purchase and also buy BTC first because it is safer for beginners
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 08:35:59 AM
what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice
I think if you are a newcomer to the crypto market then I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are starting to fall sharply. For the past few days, I think the bitcoin price will probably drop to $ 7100 - $ 7200 so you should be patient and wait for that bitcoin.
The key to success in trading does not lie in how well the strategy is used. Good or not trading techniques are relative, depending on the suitability of the trader style and how the trader uses it. Therefore, if you are still a beginner you should look for strategies that are easy to understand.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 08:28:49 AM
for a newbie trader you should first learn how to trade that is good and right and as much as possible you should be able to know the right time to buy and sell coins and in this forum there is a lot of education for new traders like you, you should be more diligent to looking for that information.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 03:33:07 AM
In my opinion before you want to trade, it is at least important to understand how to trade Bitcoin properly and trade Bitcoin in Bitcoin trading exchanges. To be a professional or successful trader depends on how you adapt and adjust and learn in real trading. Because trading on the market is not like reading.
Activity: 58
September 07, 2018, 03:20:09 AM
Hello everyone, im new here! nice to meet you all
Im interested in security token and utility token, it is any popular choice of this two?
You have to study the market first so you can make your own decision.
Try to explore the the market list so you have an idea of the whole coin, the top 10 are recommended coins due to good volume and faster development.

Oh! I found many utility tokens but there is no security token on the list, where can I find them? many thanks!!
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:05:39 AM
if you want to start trading, of course you have to know basic knowledge where you will be faced with all the risks and psychologists. It is better to learn in need of tenacity. and what you have to hold fast you must believe in yourself
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
September 07, 2018, 02:23:06 AM

Before we step into the trade, of course we have to know, about how to trade for beginners, we must first understand the concept of cryptocurrency and all types of trading situations that exist in the market. The main concept in trading's to seek profit, namely by way of buying when the price's low and selling it when the price's high.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
September 07, 2018, 01:25:13 AM
Im interested in security token and utility token, it is any popular choice of this two?
You have to study the market first so you can make your own decision.
Try to explore the the market list so you have an idea of the whole coin, the top 10 are recommended coins due to good volume and faster development.
Activity: 58
September 07, 2018, 12:28:47 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 06, 2018, 09:30:59 PM
newbie they like to participate in the investment if they know how to invest trading listener's opinions and learn newbie experience there are many opportunities to be able to get rich and successful transactions
Don't think it much to earned at the first place, you better think what you must have to learn in order to achieve your goals and prevent losses. But being a noob in trading field, you expect losses at first and from that, you've learn from it and gradually increase your knowledge. Try to stroll some ideas in different sites for you find what is best and very effective especially in times of crisis just like now.

Losses are part of traders beginning

seen some popular traders whom lost 20k bucks on their first year of trading

and they always share to never give up and continue on

It does not require you to lose that much however if failure comes along a learning is also being accompanied with it
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
September 06, 2018, 07:50:47 PM
newbie they like to participate in the investment if they know how to invest trading listener's opinions and learn newbie experience there are many opportunities to be able to get rich and successful transactions
Don't think it much to earned at the first place, you better think what you must have to learn in order to achieve your goals and prevent losses. But being a noob in trading field, you expect losses at first and from that, you've learn from it and gradually increase your knowledge. Try to stroll some ideas in different sites for you find what is best and very effective especially in times of crisis just like now.
Activity: 183
September 06, 2018, 07:34:10 PM
Before looking at potential crypto currencies and starting trading, you must find out which strategy you want to pursue. Everyone has their own tactics but they are generally included in the categories:
Long term - You just want to buy a few different coins and save them as a long-term investment. This is the simplest trading strategy and usually involves the least amount of risk.
Investors - You have a risk tolerance that is slightly higher than the long-term hodler. There may be coins that you hold for a while.
Daytrader - The most sophisticated and most risky cryptocurrency trading strategy. You focus primarily on technical analysis to trade volatile changes in the market.

and most importantly, you have to find out what problems are solved by the coin development team, why the team is qualified to make it, and what is the purpose of the coin in the overall ecosystem.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 07:07:31 PM
One advice I will give to you or any newbies that want to go into trading should never start trading with a low capital.
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 06:04:00 PM
It is very good to ask such question so that you would get a good proper direction. A newbie needs adequate knowledge together with capital in order to have a good start in this industry
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 06, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
as a beginner, to start trading then you have to find coins that have good price movements and can provide profit, analysis and observe the market well, buy at the right time and you must be patient and control your emotions
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 11:08:55 PM
First, you should choose Binance trading platform. It is a good trading platform and the transaction fee is quite cheap. Plus, they have pretty good security.
And to invest effectively, you should familiarize yourself with the volatility of the market. If you have a lot of time, you can read about Blockchain and you will understand more about this technology and the investment will bring you much profit.
Activity: 69
September 05, 2018, 10:51:05 PM
You know the instincts of the newbie who do not have any knowledge and skills will only be the same as gambling. Because you only depend on luck, and instinct is the last way when you have no other options, try to keep learning.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 10:18:39 PM
Newbies are bound to lose money when new to Cryptocurrency trading, not like the system is designed this way, but there are certain things that people are ignorant about that lead them to loss. I remember when I started trading and was all about the money, I had lost some hundreds of dollars on my first week, and I would have lost more if not for changing my initiatives and pattern.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
September 05, 2018, 07:10:59 PM
New traders entering the market often have psychological fear when the market goes down. When I first invested in this market, I had such periods. That's a big downside to fix.
it is a part of learning and experience in trading. it's normal because trade involves emotions and analysis.
let it work and someday you will get a great experience. experience will make you better understand market movements and learn to control emotions.
Pages:
Jump to: