Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie trader - page 3. (Read 2505 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 05:26:31 PM
This is  a very vital and educating information. Although trading is not as easy as mentioned above. But one must get started. As a beginner, it is good to understand the technical analysis and a good understanding and interpretation of the trade charts. It's equally recommended to choose an exchange that has a seamless and friendly interface as a beginner.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:14:09 PM
If you are a newcomer to the crypto market you need to invest a lot of time as well as you should invest more knowledge related to crypto trading so you will have more opportunities to get profit

This is a great advice but you should also agree that you will never become a good trader without an experience. Yes, the mistakes will be done but they will also become your teachers. However, never risk investing all of the money you have.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 12:03:18 PM
Study traders that have proven track records and offer good educational quality videos. Crypto-Twitter has multiple good down-to-earth traders that have made their wealth by trading traditional markets & crypto and definitely know what they're talking about.

After understanding indicators/R:R-ratios/candles/patterns, start paper-trading without capital. Analyze how your trades went regardless of the outcome. When you feel comfortable on your own analysis without FOMO, you're ready to try your wings on the real market.

Never stop studying.
Activity: 51
September 05, 2018, 11:41:58 AM
Please refer to the investment video, choose the top coin to buy. And invest in small capital before you really have experience.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 11:34:34 AM
New traders entering the market often have psychological fear when the market goes down. When I first invested in this market, I had such periods. That's a big downside to fix.
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
September 05, 2018, 09:47:26 AM
It's very difficult to tell. I'll try to direct you shortly, but you already have to try.
First of all you will need a desire to trade, money for investment and common sense.
The very first step is to study all the necessary information. Start reading all kinds of news from the world of crypto currency. Then start learning the basics of trading. Personally, I started with the study of technical analysis and tried to explore candlestick analysis in parallel. Learn what is the figure of technical analysis and indicators. In one day you will not be able to become a trader. A long, purposeful work is needed here. Every day, devote all your free time to learning all the above information. Do not listen to those who say that everything depends on luck on the crypto market. Remember, the more quality information you learn now, the better trader you will become.
When you learn enough information about how to trade and how to read charts, when you understand what is happening in the market and you can make reasonable assumptions about where the price will go, then you can start practicing.
Next, you will simply learn information and practice. It will bring you experience and after a while you will become a trader.
I advise you to read a lot, try to learn as much information as possible every day. There is a lot of good information on the Internet. Unfortunately I do not have any saved links to share.
And remember: invest only the money that you are ready to lose!

Thank you. Good explanation..

A guide detailed and extremely useful.
I just want to add one more thing that you should learn and read books on the market sentiment. It will help you a lot in the trading
Activity: 518
September 05, 2018, 08:55:57 AM
The fact is that no experienced trader will not just talk to everyone about their strategies. They make money on this information. They organize their channels with a paid entrance and provide all the quality information there.

Do they really do this stuff? I have never heard about it. I remember, when I was a newbie, I simply used to ask the different question about trading - nothing more.
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 04:25:28 AM
Invest in bitcoin for a long time. The main thing is to invest extra money so that you do not want to sell them coins and return them, especially during a falling market.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 04:14:39 AM
The fact is that no experienced trader will not just talk to everyone about their strategies. They make money on this information. They organize their channels with a paid entrance and provide all the quality information there.
September 04, 2018, 04:12:40 AM
The only advice for beginners, which I always give is to start learning about the crypto currency market to make decisions on your own. Begin trading in small amounts. So you will be easier to cope with emotions. Believe me, there will be a lot of them.
September 04, 2018, 04:09:47 AM
newbie they like to participate in the investment if they know how to invest trading listener's opinions and learn newbie experience there are many opportunities to be able to get rich and successful transactions
Activity: 30
September 04, 2018, 03:11:13 AM
Buy top & sell bottom
Activity: 64
September 03, 2018, 11:35:56 PM
Actually I am also a newbie and only learn from trading signals from various professional people to get profit
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
September 03, 2018, 10:50:19 PM
what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice
You need to study the basics first, you need to learn basic trading, like how to set buy order or sell order. How to read patterns, how to use some indicators. There are many tutorial in the youtube, and also try to try first some demo trading.
Yes demo trading is a very imporant thing if you want to be really careful with your money.
And also find a mentor and join some good groups or communities of trading, but not a pump and dump group.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 08:25:56 PM
what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice
You need to study the basics first, you need to learn basic trading, like how to set buy order or sell order. How to read patterns, how to use some indicators. There are many tutorial in the youtube, and also try to try first some demo trading.
Activity: 103
September 03, 2018, 07:53:45 PM
If you are a newcomer to the crypto market you need to invest a lot of time as well as you should invest more knowledge related to crypto trading so you will have more opportunities to get profit

I strongly agree with you, from experience the only time I think newbie can profit from the market is when it's in bull already aside that you gonna get burnt. Try and understand what you wanna get into first
Activity: 784
September 03, 2018, 07:43:49 PM
The first thing you need to decide when going to trade in the bitcoin market is your attitude when investing. Do you want to make money quickly? Do you think that bitcoin is the future and holding it in the long run is the best choice? By understanding your investment period, you can find out which trading strategies are more suitable for your needs.

If you are someone who thinks that bitcoin can be worth millions of dollars someday, then you might stick with a long-term trading strategy. If you only intend to seek profit from bitcoin price movements, this is very suitable if you use a short-term trading strategy.
Activity: 103
September 03, 2018, 07:31:56 PM
Do not listen to any strategic advice. Better start self-education so that you better know the crypto-currency market and understand how it functions. The more you know, the less will be your financial loss.

Well I dont agree with you because is like you are saying ' knowing is better than learning'
From experience, if you keep doing like I will get it on my own..you gonna lose so much and you could have learnt it without loosing a penny.
Just my thought
Activity: 177
September 03, 2018, 06:52:33 PM
Hi there,I think it's better for you to do a midterm trade not a day trade coz as a beginner u need to learn many things, u may just lose your money if u jump into day trade coz the market now is unstable and u know already its volatile.. So if I were you choose the good tokens which are undervalue and hold it for week or months and sell when u get enough profit..
Activity: 275
https://customcontract.network
September 03, 2018, 06:32:31 PM
learning the basics of trading is beneficial for the future but it needs a process and struggle. starting from technical analysis, graphics, and many more. the most important thing is mental and great courage when you go there
Pages:
Jump to: