Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies are not Scums.... Learning is a Process and it's progressive. - page 2. (Read 567 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
I am a newbie (Beginner) on this forum...

Surprisingly Roll Eyes, anytime I mention newbie, I get attacked like Newbies are scums and shouldn't be here in the first place....

You better provide some proof if you actually have been bullied, quote the posts that attacked you because of you are a newbie in this forum. As far as I know most people in this forum is friendly, especially to newbie. Some members might be straight forward or offensive but that's only happened when there are some heated argument, they won't just bully a newbie for no reason.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 280
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This one is strange. Maybe you really have experienced this to the extent that you had to make a post about it, but I haven’t seen such act on this forum and even if I know it likely exists, there should be a few people acting in such manner. I see newbies post about different things and get really good responses from more experienced people based on what they’ve learnt themselves. Everyone here was once a beginner, I don’t see why anyone wouldn’t want to be helpful with their opinion/thoughts.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

Surprisingly Roll Eyes, anytime I mention newbie, I get attacked like Newbies are scums and shouldn't be here in the first place....
We are all here to learn and maybe earn along the way...

Stop the belittling of Newbies on this forum.

Make your points on people's posts constructively and with respect.
I don't think that the members here depreciate the position of newbies because after all everyone starts from newbies here and grows to a certain rank. However, it is more about how we often provide suggestions and input to newbies based on the many experiences so far on this board. Lots of newbies always start on this forum with quite similar things, namely introducing themselves, asking for guidance, promising to develop, and so on. But the problem is, look, no matter how many other members provide input, support and important information regarding starting on this forum, most of the newbies just ignore them and leave their thread like that. and the result is just like that. like a newbie who has never been given any information at all, even though many members have tried to provide that information. but they are lazy about reading and developing, their focus is on making money quickly. This is what I've caught so far about how newbies get started here.

But I said a lot, not all newbies. Because there are also some newbies who are able to develop very well in this forum. Actually, newbies don't need to prove it on this forum, just go ahead by optimizing all the processes in stages, developing well, and also receiving all good input to continue to progress consistently.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
What you need to know is that everyone has been in your current position because everyone here started as a beginner. However, as a beginner, you must be aware that if, for example, someone advises or attacks you, you must accept it as material for your future evaluation, instead of responding with despair or anger and saying that seniors treat beginners as trash. Things like this are not true, it's just that you are too carried away by your feelings.

If there is a post that hurts you, you should introspect yourself, use this as medicine so that you continue to grow in this forum. After all, in this internet forum, everyone has their own views and is free to express their opinions. If you feel right, refute your version again, aren't we here to discuss. Don't get carried away easily, you'll get old quickly.

Though I am not a newbie but the way people often responds to newbie is not in the same way they respond to senior members and I am not saying everyone does that but some of us does it and we cannot deny this fact. I feel it should be a two way thing as a first thing newbie needs to searc for their doubts and only if they are unable to find they should create topic or create it to get opinions instead of creating topics for something which has already been discussed in this forum multiple times because senior members get irritated when they see same question being repeated by different users, second thing is for seniors like us, we should either respond respectfully or make them understand by clearly explaining where they are going wrong instead of insulting or mocking them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 294
What you need to know is that everyone has been in your current position because everyone here started as a beginner. However, as a beginner, you must be aware that if, for example, someone advises or attacks you, you must accept it as material for your future evaluation, instead of responding with despair or anger and saying that seniors treat beginners as trash. Things like this are not true, it's just that you are too carried away by your feelings.

If there is a post that hurts you, you should introspect yourself, use this as medicine so that you continue to grow in this forum. After all, in this internet forum, everyone has their own views and is free to express their opinions. If you feel right, refute your version again, aren't we here to discuss. Don't get carried away easily, you'll get old quickly.
Activity: 140
Merit: 92
People should be quided, criticizing should be more constructive .if your
newbie stage was rosery doesn't mean the next person's  is.

Though it shouldn't be taken too personal and allow it to make you forgot the reason why you joined the forum
rather it should make you stronger and never given up.
Am saying this because I have also been victimized of this act.
Activity: 53
Merit: 6
I'm also new to the forum, and as a newbie, I can say that regardless of my bad feelings, I never take criticism lightly.
 I'm not discouraged. Rather, I want you to correct me if my information is wrong. And say it anyway.

Look, the five fingers of the hand are not equal, so it is foolish to expect that everyone will have the same opinion, isn't it?

Since we are new, we need to find out why he is criticizing me and what my lack of knowledge or understanding is for which I am being criticized.
Criticism is also a very good thing, you know. Suppose they don't point out my mistakes. How can I find my incompetence?
In the midst of their taunts, our faults and virtues will come out.

And does everyone discourage or taunt newcomers or buddies ? If you get one negative comment in a thread, you will get nine encouraging comments, boosting your morale with courage. Then 1 criticism, and with the remaining 9 encouragements, why not delay you?

I agree that those who say negative are outspoken; they don't criticize old and new. This is a misconception.

Criticism must therefore be faced rather than avoided because, as the saying goes, "if anything good comes from a stain, then the stain is good.".
Activity: 616
Merit: 274
I don’t think anyone belittles newbies just cause they’re newbies. And as we’re all anonymous on here, members mostly form an opinion of someone else from how and what they write. I know I do.
Perhaps the “belittling” you speak about has less to do with the newbie rank and more to do with what information is passed and how it’s passed. I know cause I was once a newbie and wasn’t belittled by anyone.

You do know no one owes you any respect nor to be nice in our interactions. While the majority of users recognize the value of and tend to be respectful in their interactions, there are some who say things as it is and wouldn’t mince words to make you feel better. It’s better to learn from any/all criticisms and learn not to take things personally.
Newbies aren’t scums. At some point in time, we all were newbies on here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 119
Keep Promises !
Although I disagree with much of the conversation in this thread. I do have to agree, newcomers to the Bitcoin space seem to be attacked when asking simple questions more often than not.

Instead, they should be welcomed and supported to learn the basics. It benefits everyone ultimately.

It's part of challenges we face as a Newbie, 70% of Newbies starts with at most 0.01% knowledge about crypto or this when they sign up so they easily get attacked because they know 0% of how things work here, among others  are those with little or more basic knowledge maybe higher but few in number  they easily find their way in the forum unlike the 70% .

If you are a newbie  and you fall under the first tier then get ready to receive alot of rejections in your post(I won't call it as attack), this rejection might bring positive or negative correction but all you have to do is adhere to the positive ones and ignore the negative ones with time you will get used to how it all works
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Although I disagree with much of the conversation in this thread. I do have to agree, newcomers to the Bitcoin space seem to be attacked when asking simple questions more often than not.

Instead, they should be welcomed and supported to learn the basics. It benefits everyone ultimately.
Activity: 266
Merit: 119
Keep Promises !

~

Why are you being sarcastic  Grin

Don't let the door hit you on your way out
What should I call this Euphemism??? Grin Grin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
I feel sorry for you and all the other newbie who have been treated this way, even I have seen the way people respond to anything which is posted by newbie, instead of responding to their questions they are mocked, embarassed, insulted and demotivated. I think senior members of this group should change their approach towards newbie and be sensitive and reasonable while responding.

Feedback for newbie: Please search for the topic or doubts before creating a new one.
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
Duelbits.com
OP I think you should be more concerned about your own growth on the forum a d getting more knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency like you did stated and give less attention to criticism rather learning from criticism will help you much more then trying to feel attacked or having a pity party card, but then bragging about your seven digits earnings outside the forum wasn't necessary as I'm sure you don't have a good idea of the caliber of persons you find here, if the forum is such that you are no longer comfortable with it will be fine you leave and stick to your seven digits paying job which like you stated you enjoy doing.

The forum is basically to help you gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin generally and if you are keen on that I'm sure you will learn more than been criticized more, redirect your focus on learning a d you will do much better and grow as you should here on the forum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
You think critically with the response of the users here, maybe you just want to offer services and services with santay by speeding up the time?, if you form a branding and reputation on bitcointalk first, it will certainly get added value. Talking critically so that users reply with evidence and steps that should run naturally first, with you reflecting a lot of knowledge first, recognition by others will add value to you (feedback trust on your profile) if only a familiar response in the future usually doesn't matter your account is newbie by interacting with professionals. People who have a lot of knowledge will be very appropriate if they are able to share in the community even if they are new members. if there is no thread according to your field here, you can create your own, I agree with you that everyone has been in a beginner's position, let's mingle to increase your market share, integrity and professionalism.

You can write your portfolio with complete sources, there is no need to bring your social media accounts, but if you wish it is optional. If anyone wants to use your services, sometimes looking for the person you want, I can judge from what you said, because many managers, moderators on forums and outside forums are still productive without even a high rank to start. good luck for you sir.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
If I may describe myself, I will say I am the most honest man on Earth....
Yep, that's definitely something the most honest person in the world would say.  Roll Eyes

I can't lie about anything when I have nothing to gain.....
I agree, its pretty stupid to lie if you have nothing to gain, but people do stupid things all the time.

I think at this point, I will just exit this forum for my sanity sake.... I have lived over 4 decades and I have never seen a forum where people's views are not treated with respect.
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Activity: 644
Merit: 152
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
everyone here started out as a newbie, no one started straight away as a senior member. everyone has a process in building their account on this forum, and in this process there are bound to be mistakes, criticism, suggestions, and other negative things that can sometimes make you feel discouraged and disappointed. but this is a forum, whether you like it or not, you have to accept the fact that everyone here has the right to voice whatever they feel to you, whether it's negative comments or other things you don't like. you can accept that and introspect yourself to become a better member.

you can't expect that people have to comment only constructive things about you, even when you are the president of this forum if you are a newbie then you are still a newbie, people can comment about anything about you, if you don't like you can stop interacting on this forum.

this is not a place where you can dictate to people how you want them to behave. even in real life, things like this are a natural thing where people don't look at your title or position, because they are free to express what they want to say and you can respond to it or ignore it. so stop whining and be wiser, to be honest, people here won't look at the title or how many books you've launched, but how big your reputation is and your contribution to this forum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
OP inasmuch as the forum is concerned, everyone started from somewhere like every higher rank on this forum started as a newbie no body jumped into Full member, Senior member, hero member and legendary every body started from scratch till they were accustomed to how everything works here so do not feel belittled or underrated after all you said you have a seven digit job so no one puts food on your table and I also want you to understand that some persons here even faced more challenges than you do but they kept pushing till they were able to achieve something here.

Just like you, not every one in this forum is interested in earning an income here and they have other jobs outside here that fetches them good amount of money but their motive of being here is to relate with others who are more knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies more especially Bitcoin. If you check some higher rank account here you will find out that they're not in any campaign but yet they are active in the forum so just be calm regardless of any negative thing a user here say to you and be more focused on the reason why you joined the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Nobody is an expert in life and on this forum.... The last time I asked, I was told that an a professional or an expert is someone who has learned less and less about more and more until he has known everything about nothing....

Nobody is an expert in life but there are people that have gained the experiences that you're yet to gain on the forum and the industry so they're in the best position to teach you about the forum. As a newbie, be more observant and learn, don't get angry or work up when you get corrected. Nobody wants your downfall here, we all want the best for you guys because you're the generation that'll guide the next generation of newbies that'll be coming after you. If you don't learn properly you can't teach them properly as well so calm down and learn.

Newbies might be experts outside the forum but on the forum, you're who your rank says you are. For you to rank up, you most have spent some time on the forum and understand how things work over here and also gained other knowledge on Bitcoin. You're a newbie, you're just starting on th forum, get used to that and work on your account on the forum and you'll rank up. If you don't like been called a newbie, do something about that instead of demanding respect you're not qualified to be demanding. This is just a forum, you shouldn't be getting offended by what is happening here, this isn't your father's house that you can call the shots and if you don't like what is happens here you leave.

The forum is a place for learning so concentrate on learning instead of complaining about the way you feel you should be treated and not getting treated. Put more efforts in your contribution and you'll level up but for now you're still a newbie so don't think otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
One of the most difficult things to endure in the forum is to accept your fate and status as a newbie and behave like one. This is the reason we often see newbies teaching established members how to be useful in the forum.
The second most difficult thing is to earn merit as a newbie. At anytime, one newbie may be facing one of the above. Maybe OP, is battling with one or both at same time. Please slow and take it easy. This is just an online forum and not a testimonial group.

However, I am a Professional Project Management Expert with Master's Degree in Project Management from BCU, United Kingdom.
I Graduated as the best in my class with a Distinction.

Yeah. I'm afraid to imagine how you wrote. Using AI texts in the same way?
OP, you are too demanding. Reduce your vanity and pride, and accept criticism calmly. No one here is obliged to love you only for your “written” merits. Anyone on the Internet can pretend to be anyone; if you want to be Napoleon, be it, but understand that no one owes you anything.
And since you came to the forum, respect the rules. The use of AI is not encouraged on the forum.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.63407350
If I would advise OP, he should just take this advice as it came. She is known for giving undiluted advice to newbies. One of the advice that shaped me during my newbie days
Activity: 308
Merit: 197

I got frustrated at first from the kind of responses on my post and I took a break from the site, after all I am not unemployed.... I have a seven digit paying Job I love so much...

The reason I am on this forum is passive, though I want to learn more about Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency.

Consequently, along the line I understood that commenting and attacking people's posts on this platform is part of the reason some people grow faster here.

I gradually understood that the dynamics of this forum is that it's compulsory for members to post something daily and what you post do not have to consider what/how others feel about what is said to them.... Some Members just want to have points and remain active on the forum...

I wonder if the Professionals here weren't once newbies...

Nobody is an expert in life and on this forum.... The last time I asked, I was told that an a professional or an expert is someone who has learned less and less about more and more until he has known everything about nothing....

I don’t think anyone here didn’t start as a newbie, no one should make you feel less of your self, at some point everyone started as newbie, time and dedication has put everyone in their space,  don’t let the talk get to you and keep working and progressing on your self, with that you will know you’re way around the forum. There are still good people here in the forum that is willing and ready to teach and Correct newbie who are asking for help. The forum is not fully a bad place, the forum is a large community and people are different with different personalities.  You might be unlucky to come across people who are just self centered.
    You have a right approach in joining the forum, there are lot of information to be passed here, we gain information here every day, the forum will help you build your knowledge about everything cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Whenever you come across any hate speech on your post simply ignore them and focus on what brought you here. You will get to love and understand the forum with time once you realize how much you have to gain in the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: