Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 2. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 06:19:26 PM
Not just the newbie but the people who tells the newbies to invest should be careful too.Just because you are down and want an upwards trend and the fud to stop, don't pump good fake news and try to make people invest.I believe in this market, the blockchain.But whenever I see people who are losing because of their coins going down, trying to make other people invest, even I think that it starts to look like a ponzi.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
November 25, 2018, 06:13:27 PM
Most of them is believe the news before do their own research first, really need to be carefull about the news especially for fake news. When bad news appear they will scared and just sell their coins below their buy price is totally bad decision.
So the newbie must be careful in filtering the news. Fud is circulating everywhere, not easily affected. For that newbie must be able to understand the world of cryptocurrency properly. Not only does it require large capital, but also a lot of mentality and knowledge to be successful in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 05:13:46 PM
I think that beginners should be very careful and it is desirable not to invest initially, but simply to find as much good and valuable information about what they are going to do. First, gain knowledge and only then try.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 02:56:21 PM
In a situation of market instability, beginners should be careful. There is no need to invest in questionable coins, since you can lose everything. In any case, you need to fully understand the market processes, constantly monitor exchange rates and hope for success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
November 25, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news
Yeah I agree, everyday there is some speculations about everything, some day there is china ban news, some day miners wont be mine news or something like that but every of them is fake news you can be sure so don't trade according to news.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 02:27:55 PM
but some prediction say bitcoin will dump again until end of the year.
so i suggest dont buy anything for now, except you keep it for longterm.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 01:59:33 PM
Newbies should do some proper research before entering in crypto space since there's a lot of scammer scattered in crypto, that's why there's a lot of newbies now victimized by unknown person because of lack of knowledge.
at least the beginners must have knowledge of crypto, even if it's a little risk of crypto danger. not only understand if crypto is an investment that can be very profitable. especially now crypto is the attraction of many people, including scammers, so we really have to be careful.
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 11:37:38 AM
I think newbies need to be patient and they should not be worried with any news, as we all know that the everything in this crypto market is unstable. Here the person who done their work with patience, do some proper research about coins and invest in good promising coins, than definitely he could earns a good profit by there portfolio coins. So according to me they will stay calm and be patience then they will be able to gain great profits.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
November 25, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
Newbies should do some proper research before entering in crypto space since there's a lot of scammer scattered in crypto, that's why there's a lot of newbies now victimized by unknown person because of lack of knowledge.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 11:01:09 AM
 Everything comes with experience. A newcomer will become a professional in any business, if he wishes it enough strong.
Activity: 24
November 24, 2018, 02:04:01 PM
Need to sell a crypto now?
Take your own decision, if the coin that you have invested in doesn't have a future from technological perspective then it would be a great idea to make the move now otherwise consider holding.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 01:33:11 PM
Need to sell a crypto now?
Activity: 24
November 24, 2018, 12:47:03 PM
This is not necessarily true. Usually, when the market falls, you should leave quickly and you can not hesitate. Unless you are a long-term investor, you think the future of cryptocurrency is good, otherwise the first sale is the best way.
There are lots of up and down in the history of Bitcoin. One should never invest in a volatile market what he can't afford to loose. However the blockchain technology is here to stay. It's is the future. So only investing in a project that has a definite future makes sense..
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 12:40:41 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

I don't think there is an Altcoin that has died as long as it already exists on the exchange market, only now that bitcoin is declining so that the other Altcoins follow like Ethereum and others.
Just need patience and hope to recover soon with the right price and profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 12:25:57 PM
Of course a beginner must be careful if he has entered the crypto world, even for the old occupants, too, do not let us not understand and understand the ins and outs of the crypto world, learning and learning whether newcomers or old residents are better informed when enter in this crypto world

These days, when bears live on the market, I would recommend the guys, who just want to start trading or ready to invest some money in the cryptocurrency, wait a bit and choose the right strategy later.
Activity: 344
November 24, 2018, 03:46:57 AM
This is not necessarily true. Usually, when the market falls, you should leave quickly and you can not hesitate. Unless you are a long-term investor, you think the future of cryptocurrency is good, otherwise the first sale is the best way.
Activity: 183
November 23, 2018, 04:48:43 PM
Very often we see news in the crypto industry that are used to attract attention and manipulation. Any information should be checked and analyzed.
It is difficult for beginners to analyze information and make the right decisions because of inexperience, and therefore they make mistakes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

Beginners course to learn the market , do not need to listen to anyone but just those who you already know , and keep of course not the best way!
copper member
Activity: 546
November 23, 2018, 04:19:58 PM
I think the pressure is now very much on newbie now that market price are now getting worse per day but still I think they all need to be very careful and trust the system because selling off will only make them loose in the long run instead they should do more research instead of listening to news or rumour that will only put their back on the ground.
Activity: 336
November 23, 2018, 04:05:13 PM
The main golder rule invest only those money you are ready to lose. And never take loans in banks! Crypto is a dangerous game
This golden rule. Any investment is a risk. Investing in cryptocurrencies is twice as risky and many people compare cryptocurrencies with gambling because someone loses all their money and someone earns from scratch.
Pages:
Jump to: