Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 8. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 19, 2018, 11:53:14 AM
I would generally advise beginners not to start doing bounty campaigns now. Payment is minimal.
If they did not join the bounty campaign right now, what would they do? Would you recommend them trading in this market? If you say yes, surely that was the worst idea I ever knew

there sare so many scam projects and they are always changing that we shall remember aboutnhem all the time and learn constantly

Then instead of losing capitals in crypto trading at this
Newbies can look up creditable bounties, then after which they can look up great projects with good products but lower prices

With that, it’s far more easy to maintain profit
Otherwise, I don’t know what else to suggest
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
Newbies must be careful with your cryptos. Stop worrying and just have faith and be always patient. Your time yo earn will come in an unexpected  time. Please just hodl patiently as you can during this bear time for once the bull is awaken you will reap the fruits of being patient.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 19, 2018, 11:50:26 AM
Looking at current situation
You should notice that the market did not react to all the positivity that happeneded in crypto currency
Rather it kept dumping dumping dumping with slight hope of rising again

Now bitcoin cash fork had caused further panic
There is now a lot of uncertainty
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
I would generally advise beginners not to start doing bounty campaigns now. Payment is minimal.
If they did not join the bounty campaign right now, what would they do? Would you recommend them trading in this market? If you say yes, surely that was the worst idea I ever knew

there sare so many scam projects and they are always changing that we shall remember aboutnhem all the time and learn constantly
Activity: 434
November 19, 2018, 11:48:43 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

newbies sgould be careful because they do not know a lot ajd olders shoyld be careful as they sometimes know too much
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
November 19, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
November 19, 2018, 11:45:30 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

i think taht all peopel here shpuld be careful as when you have enough experience ypu become too self confident and that is not good
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 19, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

But actually all these rumors became truth, so sometimes it is better to weigh all prons and cons. And ofcourse it is important to practice and work at your own education
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 11:35:35 AM
The  harder they fall, the harder they rise! The dumping of cryptocurrency prices is nor the end in itself but an exchange is going on. New investors are replacing those who really do not care about cryptocurrency. At the end, cryptocurrency become more decentralized!
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
November 19, 2018, 11:28:51 AM
The previous year was very good for newbies, just buy anything and grow) Now is not the best time for newbies here. All must be careful now.

That's not a good time for newbies in the last year, which I think is one of their lucky moments. But now all those people have lost in this market
I also think that those who invested at that time last year, in principle, did not even have time to get their income, and at best they are left with what they came with.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 11:25:59 AM
I dont think newbies should do any decisions involving buying crypto untill they are knowledgeble enough
Activity: 310
November 19, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
yes many coins and tokens down very low, even it is all time low. it makes many people affraid and get high lose
if they dont be patience enough they will sell their coins and ofc get lose. but it will be different if they are patience Smiley so you guysss, be patience Smiley
Activity: 296
November 19, 2018, 11:21:12 AM
Of course, for beginners and all those involved in cryptocurrency, we must be careful, in this crypto world we can get more results but are also prone to crime, so what we have to do remains within normal limits and remains confident of the results that will be obtained later

Let me explain simply that new people with little experience, know little and learn in the wrong way will make your money disappear and say it is a scam. You need to learn what you do not know, learn, learn and need money every time. Just that  Grin.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

Newbies need to up their game, news and markets of old coins need not let them down. Perseverance and great team count a lot.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
November 19, 2018, 11:07:27 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 19, 2018, 11:01:00 AM
The previous year was very good for newbies, just buy anything and grow) Now is not the best time for newbies here. All must be careful now.

That's not a good time for newbies in the last year, which I think is one of their lucky moments. But now all those people have lost in this market
Activity: 287
November 19, 2018, 10:55:55 AM
In the crypto world, you should always be careful. It does not matter if you are experienced or new. All wrong decisions lead to the risk of losing money. Be careful not to get caught up in fraudulent projects so they do not get anything they do.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 10:35:58 AM
It is good that you are bringing this to newbie notice.Newbie need to understand that fomo and fud are part of crypto sphere and that is one of the things that make it interesting. Newbie must learn to handle both fomo and fud.
Activity: 154
November 19, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
Newbies should always be careful. And as for money and investment, caution will not hurt anyone.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 19, 2018, 10:17:12 AM
Many newbies believe messages of various trading channels that sell signals. As a rule, they post statistics with successful signals, and it all looks very profitable. However, the reality is not so good. Signals do not trigger more often than 50\50, you need to constantly monitor the market, one incorrectly closed deal and you are losing.
Pages:
Jump to: