Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 4. (Read 4678 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
November 22, 2018, 10:28:09 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Also, newbies are near to be attracted by FUD's out there from some mysterious "crypto-leaders" or "Faketoshi" I can say. They might have the power to do something but that doesn't prove that they can be really a trustworthy so newbies should be aware of it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 22, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

we cant blame newbies where their money goes if they hitted a devil minds like scammers ico devs or a team. but i am amazed those who really wise when it comes investing and holding their tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 10:26:12 AM
I can’t even imagine how hard it is for new members who are just beginning to learn about cryptocurrencies, because now this is probably the most difficult time for new members. It is hard but profitable.
Activity: 490
November 22, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
we must be careful of the issue of scam issues that will make traders panic and sell at cheap prices, the market will rise again but now the market is declining. all altcoins go down following the bitcoin movement.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 22, 2018, 09:41:57 AM
you are Newbies. So you always feel panicked before the market is not stable now. You will sell at a low price, you will lose money. You have to learn to be patient, wait. This is enough to keep calm of the volatility of electronic money at this time. If you can not do it. You will lose your money
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
November 22, 2018, 06:25:46 AM
Of course a beginner must be careful if he has entered the crypto world, even for the old occupants, too, do not let us not understand and understand the ins and outs of the crypto world, learning and learning whether newcomers or old residents are better informed when enter in this crypto world

You are right. This year has become the most difficult time even for the professionals. I do not think that the beginners also felt comfortable in 2018. Hope, everything will be changed for the better in 2019.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

Many newcomers don't know much about cryptocurrencies. When they encounter negative news, they will sell a lot of altcoins in their hands.

Well it gave a lot of is a chance to buy cheap coins though. Newbies will learn through experience that giving in to panic will make them lose a lot of chances. It will also be a lesson that this industry isn't about quick easy money.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 21, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
Please be patient guys, even if you portfolio is decreasing, even if you are thinking that you are losing funds, just keep your coins and stay relaxed. The depression is going to end someday and holders will be rewarded.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
November 21, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
That's true, newbies must not believe in any several news that cryptocurrency is dying, they must believe when there is a bearish market, there will be always a bull run. Just need patience and time for that moment, and when the time comes, it will earn a great profit in the future. 
Activity: 244
November 21, 2018, 04:11:45 AM
I think that all the rookies just have to be careful. this should automatically come as soon as you are in this market. I think that you should be as careful at the very beginning
Activity: 238
November 21, 2018, 03:22:31 AM
Beginners make mistakes several times more often than other market participants. I think that now they are particularly exposed to all the negative news and can misunderstand everything. We must try to adequately perceive the market
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
November 21, 2018, 03:01:45 AM

Many newcomers don't know much about cryptocurrencies. When they encounter negative news, they will sell a lot of altcoins in their hands.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 21, 2018, 02:53:49 AM
Beginners don't panic easily with the condition of falling coin prices. They must have a good trading strategy and they also know the risks that will occur. I think some beginners are waiting for prices to fall and they will only invest. And will sell coins when the price is high and invest in the long term.

newbies will easily do the panic sell when they see most of their coins that they invested are drop quickly.
they should learn the basic of trading and cryptocurrency before they start to trade or invest their money in crypto if they don't want get some loss.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 02:45:25 AM
maybe investors who will start investing in crypto currencies must understand and know all the risks that will be gained in investing and I feel that in the current conditions it takes confidence and patience to invest in crypto currencies
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 21, 2018, 02:36:50 AM
I am panicked about this week's market decline, although I know we still need confidence and patience, but all crypto drops by more than 30% in a week! This shocked me!
Activity: 490
November 21, 2018, 02:36:30 AM
This line of thought that assume that Whales are controlling the mind and behaviour of small to medium investors by manipulating the market to get them to sell cheap is actually true. Many times in the market, you see bulk selling and buying all the time. Don't sell at lost because of temporal price dump!
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 21, 2018, 02:33:33 AM

Interestingly, you yourself are not intimidated by messages and even by real indicators that the Etherum will go down to $ 50. I think that many who still held coins are now completely bankrupt.
Activity: 308
November 21, 2018, 02:30:45 AM
Of course a beginner must be careful if he has entered the crypto world, even for the old occupants, too, do not let us not understand and understand the ins and outs of the crypto world, learning and learning whether newcomers or old residents are better informed when enter in this crypto world
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
November 21, 2018, 02:21:29 AM
Not only newbies, but the message is most beneficial for them! If you have experience of getting fucked and burned over again in crypto, you shouldn't wait on anyone to tell you when to stir clear! I know what I went through as a newbie at the middle of 2017, For that reason, I haven't made like real money off of crypto, so its worth paying attention to! Any Newbie who thinks this is just an easy ride, must be as careful as possible because crypto isn't as easy of a money making space as most people consider it to be!! DON'T INVEST IN THE WRONG PLACES, STAY PATIENT AND RESEARCH VERY WELL BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT ANY INVESTMENT, in crypto!!
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
November 21, 2018, 01:39:01 AM

not only beginners, but all must be careful. anyone who wants to be an investor or trader, it's better not to be easily intimidated by anyone. believe in yourself better. because it's not just news, people can intimidate us so that we become panic selling and selling cheap, especially with the unstable market conditions like now, a lot of intimidation.
Pages:
Jump to: