Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 17. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The project provides the user with a lot of interesting features and capabilities. Micro-investments in cryptocurrency as a profitable occupation for me, especially in the future.
Even John McAfee and his team drew attention to this promising project and gave him a 4.85 of 5 points. This is a very good result.
It very much will play into the hands , the fact that it got such a high score from such influential people.
And of course investors will appreciate it, and in general the project is very much implemented and promising. The accumulation of capital through micro systematic investment is good.
Activity: 616
The project provides the user with a lot of interesting features and capabilities. Micro-investments in cryptocurrency as a profitable occupation for me, especially in the future.
Even John McAfee and his team drew attention to this promising project and gave him a 4.85 of 5 points. This is a very good result.
It very much will play into the hands , the fact that it got such a high score from such influential people.
Activity: 462
As I understand it will initially be available only 5 types of portfolios?
Yes, first it is planned to introduce 5 portfolios of different types from conservative to aggressive. It all depends on what profit you expect and what kind of person you are.
I read that users will also be given the opportunity to create their own portfolios.
Yes it will be introduced later. But first, only 5 types of portfolios composed by experienced investors will be presented to users.
So the platform will motivate users to create good investment portfolios so that they receive a commission for the use of the portfolio?
Well, something like that. The better and more profitable a person offers a portfolio the more it is used by other users and the more the capitalization of the project grows.
And it turns out that other people will learn about profitable investments from their friends and will also use this platform. Very interesting plan))
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Yes, first it is planned to introduce 5 portfolios of different types from conservative to aggressive. It all depends on what profit you expect and what kind of person you are.
I read that users will also be given the opportunity to create their own portfolios.
Yes it will be introduced later. But first, only 5 types of portfolios composed by experienced investors will be presented to users.
So the platform will motivate users to create good investment portfolios so that they receive a commission for the use of the portfolio?
Well, something like that. The better and more profitable a person offers a portfolio the more it is used by other users and the more the capitalization of the project grows.
Activity: 476
As I understood the profit of developers will be 5% of the profit of each participant of the platform every month. I have matured such a question and if in general the cryptocurrency market will be a long time in decline how then the developers will arrive?
Crypto-portfolios will be different, someone will be in the red, someone in the black, but the developers rely on the fact that in general, the total capitalization of the cryptocurrency will grow and n distance everyone will profit.
Distance-a loose concept)) May drawdown lasts a year or 2 ,not always the cryptocurrency will be the huge percent growth to show. Even now we can watch it, in January as bitcoin fell to 8 thousand so it still does not get out of the swamp to the previous level. And bitcoin gives an example of the rest of the cryptocurrency, and the behavior of other currencies is very similar to how bitcoin behaves.
Do not miss this factor is that the investment will be systematic. You bought bitcoin at 20 thousand for example and he fell, after a week you already bought it for 6 thousand , and then it increased to 25 thousand in the end you remain in positive territory with both transactions.
As I understood the profit of developers will be 5% of the profit of each participant of the platform every month. I have matured such a question and if in general the cryptocurrency market will be a long time in decline how then the developers will arrive?
Crypto-portfolios will be different, someone will be in the red, someone in the black, but the developers rely on the fact that in general, the total capitalization of the cryptocurrency will grow and n distance everyone will profit.
Distance-a loose concept)) May drawdown lasts a year or 2 ,not always the cryptocurrency will be the huge percent growth to show. Even now we can watch it, in January as bitcoin fell to 8 thousand so it still does not get out of the swamp to the previous level. And bitcoin gives an example of the rest of the cryptocurrency, and the behavior of other currencies is very similar to how bitcoin behaves.
Activity: 476
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
hi Cheesy i have one question.what platform is the main focus?
Hello)I may be wrong,but as I understand it,MACHTCOIN engineers are going to focus their attention on the user,stimulating preferences in relation to their transitions.
is this gonna be mobile?
Of course yes.
it will be just fine,because computers are now very few people need.mostly all in phones,i am very glad Roll Eyes
I agree, it is now the basis of all.
how do they relate to travel?travel agencies there and all that?
In fact,everything is easy and simple.They cooperate with any commercial agencies around the world.Their special programs analyze user data and they will receive a reward for Geo-tagging.
wow this is very interesting
Yes, the engineers of this project have tried hard to make it so unique, haven't they?
by the way,exactly who developed it all?you know? Huh
To be honest, I was not interested in this issue Cheesy... I've heard about John McAfee.In my opinion, he is involved in the entire this project
serious?the same John McAfee with its antivirus software Huh?
Yes, it is.Are you unhappy with it?
Hello)I may be wrong,but as I understand it,MACHTCOIN engineers are going to focus their attention on the user,stimulating preferences in relation to their transitions.
is this gonna be mobile?
Of course yes.
it will be just fine,because computers are now very few people need.mostly all in phones,i am very glad Roll Eyes
In fact,everything is easy and simple.They cooperate with any commercial agencies around the world.Their special programs analyze user data and they will receive a reward for Geo-tagging.
Yes, the engineers of this project have tried hard to make it so unique, haven't they?
by the way,exactly who developed it all?you know? Huh
To be honest, I was not interested in this issue Cheesy... I've heard about John McAfee.In my opinion, he is involved in the entire this project
is this gonna be mobile?
Of course yes.
is this gonna be mobile?
Of course yes.
is this gonna be mobile?
Of course yes.
Pages:
Jump to: