Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 12. (Read 6916 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
A wonderful project,you can see its daily development Grin
Oh yes,the project is just wonderful)it is nice to use what requires a minimum of costs,but brings GREAT benefits,does not it?
I heard they have team of John McAfee?
Yeah,he's kind of like an adviser.He is very cool guy!
Of course,judging by the information on the Internet he does very cool things in his field
They say about such people - Professional Wink
I am attracted by the variety of cryptocurrencies on this project.You can choose anything you want ,love the variety
Yes.To invest in raznoobrazna cryptocurrency very profitable-1,very convenient-2 Roll Eyes
Yeah!You know what I'm talking about!What are you more attracted to?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Interesting function invest with delivery in stores) Be sure to install this application I'm even wondering how much for 1 year will profit Roll Eyes
An interesting experiment perhaps I will join in too ))) I Think it's not so much affect the state of my wallet if with each purchase of a penny to send on this platform?
It all depends on how you have a thick wallet and what you mean by a penny)
This does not affect the emotional state of a person so much than when he wants to invest a large sum at once.
I think the person will still be hurt if he throughout the year, gradually invested but in the end he is in a big minus )
Keep the year assets that you constantly systematically replenish is stupid, the developers want to convey to us what these investments need to be considered in the long term
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Oh yes,the project is just wonderful)it is nice to use what requires a minimum of costs,but brings GREAT benefits,does not it?
Of course,judging by the information on the Internet he does very cool things in his field
I am attracted by the variety of cryptocurrencies on this project.You can choose anything you want ,love the variety
Yes.To invest in raznoobrazna cryptocurrency very profitable-1,very convenient-2 Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Interesting function invest with delivery in stores) Be sure to install this application I'm even wondering how much for 1 year will profit Roll Eyes
An interesting experiment perhaps I will join in too ))) I Think it's not so much affect the state of my wallet if with each purchase of a penny to send on this platform?
This does not affect the emotional state of a person so much than when he wants to invest a large sum at once.
I think the person will still be hurt if he throughout the year, gradually invested but in the end he is in a big minus )
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Activity: 406
For me, investment has always been something incomprehensible and distant. All of these technical analyses, fundamental market monitoring and so on. I did not really want to delve into this, although I understand that the cryptocurrency will grow for a year.
I perfectly understand you, when I bought bitcoin for the first time ,for me it seemed so complicated and tedious occupation, just horror)
The developers promise us to simplify the process of buying cryptocurrency for fiat money, what happens to the purchase is not amenable to commenting)
What exactly do you dislike about modern cryptocurrency buying?
While you make all the purchase transactions through exchangers on the stock exchange you have a commission to bite off a good piece of your deposit. everything can add the fact that it all takes time.
I want to say that now people do need some sort of light service which will allow you to invest in crypto-currency without problems
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
For me, investment has always been something incomprehensible and distant. All of these technical analyses, fundamental market monitoring and so on. I did not really want to delve into this, although I understand that the cryptocurrency will grow for a year.
I perfectly understand you, when I bought bitcoin for the first time ,for me it seemed so complicated and tedious occupation, just horror)
The developers promise us to simplify the process of buying cryptocurrency for fiat money, what happens to the purchase is not amenable to commenting)
While you make all the purchase transactions through exchangers on the stock exchange you have a commission to bite off a good piece of your deposit. everything can add the fact that it all takes time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: