Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 21. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Expansion of this sphere is very important and very in demand at the moment!

What are you talking about? Expansion of what sphere?

I'm talking about the scope of expanding crypto investments and just investing in general

Aah, did not understand you right away, yes, I agree, it's very important in our time. People spend a lot of time searching for projects having the desire and means

This is the whole problem, and now many people hear about the blockade and crypto investments, they want to take part in these projects, but just do not know where to turn

Yes, yes, too many platforms are educated and there is no one in which all could work without losses and problems

That's it I believe that this project will not have competitors, since it is a unique structure
Yes, yes, it is because of decentralization that the project will take advantage of the time and will receive support from the community

It is necessary to follow further the news of the project and participate in the activity program
Activity: 588

I'm talking about the scope of expanding crypto investments and just investing in general

Aah, did not understand you right away, yes, I agree, it's very important in our time. People spend a lot of time searching for projects having the desire and means

This is the whole problem, and now many people hear about the blockade and crypto investments, they want to take part in these projects, but just do not know where to turn

Yes, yes, too many platforms are educated and there is no one in which all could work without losses and problems

That's it I believe that this project will not have competitors, since it is a unique structure
Yes, yes, it is because of decentralization that the project will take advantage of the time and will receive support from the community

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Wonderful project. I hope it will develop in other countries as well
Hey, how long have you been using it ? I'm new here . Learned about the project from his friend at work and decided to try
I've been using it for months . I'll tell you what, it's the best cryptocurrency investment platform I've ever seen before.I was particularly interested in safety and in this project it is simply at the highest level
Thanks for the reply. Yeah,I think a platform with several million users is clearly not bad)Just very suspicious,but the project,which involved John McAfee can be bad Wink
That's it!Don't worry,buddy.For beginners,the platform will include videos and tutorials for teaching and the like
Thank you very much!It's really gonna help me.And on the PC it will be available,do not know?I've probably already bothered with questions Grin
No problem,it's okay.I didn't know anything in the beginning either,so don't worry.Not sure for sure,but heard that in the summer,perhaps in July,they will develop it for PC and mobile devices available to many users
Great!It will become incredibly convenient then
Have you used their cards yet?Know that they are very comfortable.You can withdraw cash at any time
I know about it, but I'm worried that not all ATMs can do it ....
I have a lot of ATMs in my country.Even if you are all set it will be able to earn good money)
God,cryptocurrencies...different platforms... who could have known that we'd come to this? Huh
Well this is the 21st century)All developed and improved ,it's cool,isn't it?
Of course, don't argue,but sometimes it's very difficult to rebuild in all this .There are those who do not approve of this
This has always been the case,but sooner or later everyone agrees with these innovations.Without this, progress is impossible
I hope the project has a strong team of creators .They will not allow the whole chasm or freeze at one point
They are doing their job, that's a fact.Quality is always appreciated by the user

All right, I gotta go, thanks for the conversation .You're a very good interlocutor.
Ask me if you need to .Good luck )
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Hey, how long have you been using it ? I'm new here . Learned about the project from his friend at work and decided to try
I've been using it for months . I'll tell you what, it's the best cryptocurrency investment platform I've ever seen before.I was particularly interested in safety and in this project it is simply at the highest level
Thanks for the reply. Yeah,I think a platform with several million users is clearly not bad)Just very suspicious,but the project,which involved John McAfee can be bad Wink
That's it!Don't worry,buddy.For beginners,the platform will include videos and tutorials for teaching and the like
Thank you very much!It's really gonna help me.And on the PC it will be available,do not know?I've probably already bothered with questions Grin
No problem,it's okay.I didn't know anything in the beginning either,so don't worry.Not sure for sure,but heard that in the summer,perhaps in July,they will develop it for PC and mobile devices available to many users
Have you used their cards yet?Know that they are very comfortable.You can withdraw cash at any time
I have a lot of ATMs in my country.Even if you are all set it will be able to earn good money)
God,cryptocurrencies...different platforms... who could have known that we'd come to this? Huh
Of course, don't argue,but sometimes it's very difficult to rebuild in all this .There are those who do not approve of this
This has always been the case,but sooner or later everyone agrees with these innovations.Without this, progress is impossible
I hope the project has a strong team of creators .They will not allow the whole chasm or freeze at one point
They are doing their job, that's a fact.Quality is always appreciated by the user

All right, I gotta go, thanks for the conversation .You're a very good interlocutor.
Well.Yes,I am sure that this platform with the development of everything will be fine.And they will become absolute leaders
Pages:
Jump to: