Pages:
Author

Topic: News: Bitcoin won't be Global Currency - page 6. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
I got caught up in this news last 6 hours ago, most of us participants are hoping that Bitcoin will someday become a Global Currency, why is that?

Any thoughts or opinions about this?

As much as i would like bitcoin to be a world currency i really don't think this will happen. Digital currency yes. World government will not allow that and greed for power will always matter to every government. Unless they can control bitcoin this just won't happen
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Actually if bitcoin will become global currency, it is very difficult. Now, there are still many who oppose bitcoin, a lot of polemics and problems with bitcoin so if bitcoin into global currency then it requires a long process. The first to work on bitcoin homework is gaining recognition from across the country if it wants to be a global currency. It takes time and process that is not short. Besides that, I think if bitcoin will become global currency then bitcoin must change the decentralized system to be centralized so that bitcoin price is more stable.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I got caught up in this news last 6 hours ago, most of us participants are hoping that Bitcoin will someday become a Global Currency, why is that?

Bitcoin is a global currency in crypto..A digital coin that we used to pay or send money throughout the world without exchanging it to currency by country.. Unless we encash it..
The goal of bitcoin is useful and faster but the risk is there. If it is lost, or if it's blockchain be broken, we cannot blame anybody but ourselves.. Because, it is not controlled by the government.. It has the freedom to transact/transmit money without controlled by banks..
But the thought is there.. it is currently considered a global currency with the help of technology.. If only its blockchain will be more developed and have innovative privcy, then it can be the future currency..
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What do you mean by saying whether bitcoin will be a global currency? Will he supplant the fiat? Or it will dominate the crypt that now, while it's happening. I think that fiat will not thin out thinly and that they will remain # 1, too, there are doubts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

Yes, I also hope that bitcoin will be the  global currency, but the problem is most of the  government in other countrie's disagree on bitcoin. Hoping that bitcoin will implemented to there country so that it may helps people to learn and know more about the good benefits that they can get on this currency, likewise to give them an easy transaction of money.
Activity: 131
June 21, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
Compared to traditional assets, the volatility of the Crypto currency is indeed high. The average annual volatility of fiat money, as a rule, does not exceed 3-4%. For the currency, the exchange rate fluctuations are normal within 20%, sometimes they reach 50%, and the average annual volatility of many crypto currencies exceeds 100%.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
June 21, 2018, 10:26:17 AM
I think that is really true because the bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and cannot be used in petty expenses since it does not possess its physical substance from which really needed for some reasons.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 21, 2018, 06:06:59 AM
Let’s start fro the fact that it is already global currency. You can buy it no matter where you are and with the help of the internet buy something with BTC. For example, if you live in Europe and decided to buy something in the USA, you need to change euro in USD. And with BTC there is no need, so it is global currency. But it looks like you are talking about BTC as the only currency in the world without fiat money, it is not likely to happen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
June 21, 2018, 05:36:49 AM
Bitcoin is a good technology and we should hope for this to be recognized around the world because we believe in cryptocurrency. A lot of people want bitcoin to be considered as a global currency but for me, bitcoin still need to improved so people will continue to support its technology. Hey! Germany already declared bitcoin as legal it may not consider as a main currency but at least its legal to use.

bitcoin has no chance of becoming a legal tender on a global scale.
Why?
1. Decentralization is not beneficial to the current financial system, when 10% of the population has 90% of material values and resources.
2. There are other coins that are much better suited for the role of legal means of payment.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
June 21, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

Bitcoin is considered  a global currency now. It is being used world wide. With the help of the internet anybody in the world can get and use Bitcoin.

What I think is Bitcoin or any other cyrypto currency will never be an official currency nor will never be adopted by any government. 

Bitcoin is a good technology and we should hope for this to be recognized around the world because we believe in cryptocurrency. A lot of people want bitcoin to be considered as a global currency but for me, bitcoin still need to improved so people will continue to support its technology. Hey! Germany already declared bitcoin as legal it may not consider as a main currency but at least its legal to use.
Activity: 145
June 21, 2018, 05:29:12 AM
You understand that Globally all over the world - no, in many countries about him and did not hear, and maybe not hear. Half of the world only learns about Bitcoin.
  I think that it will be on top for a long time and will continue to develop and as a result - will become very large-scale (more than now)
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
June 21, 2018, 05:18:40 AM
Bitcoin being decentralized and easier to transact on makes it attractive to business people and the more people get to know about bitcoin the more attracted to it they will be. As more adoptions bitcoins get so will the popularity be. This will make it possible for the whole world business will overtime adopt it for use.  
Yed it will maybe become a global crypto currency on business stage maybe. But if we say global currency with the same usage of fiat I think it won't be possible at all. Because bitcoin and fiat as currency is really different from each other. They don't have the same feature and way of usage.
Activity: 476
June 21, 2018, 05:00:25 AM
Bitcoin being decentralized and easier to transact on makes it attractive to business people and the more people get to know about bitcoin the more attracted to it they will be. As more adoptions bitcoins get so will the popularity be. This will make it possible for the whole world business will overtime adopt it for use.  
Activity: 45
June 21, 2018, 04:55:45 AM
As long as the concept of state exists, bitcoin will never become a global currency. At this stage, bitcoin may be just a speculative commodity, and not many industries can use bitcoin.
Activity: 281
June 21, 2018, 04:52:17 AM
Bitcoin is already a global currency that does not belong to a particular country. There are many rumors that the Americans came up with bitcoin, others say that Japan invented it to break the American economy. The truth is not accurate. But one thing I can say bitcoin will live, because it is anonymous and has great prospects.
Activity: 700
June 21, 2018, 04:08:45 AM
Every country have their own regulation about currency. Some country can accept bitcoin as payment and some dont, thats why bitcoin can not be a global currency. Bitcoin is peer to peer transaction and that why bitcoin no need regulation because its depending on user want to accept it or not
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
June 21, 2018, 03:55:40 AM
I am enthusiastic about Bitcoin being World Currency Smiley
Activity: 44
June 21, 2018, 03:30:49 AM
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey recently said he believes bitcoin will become the single currency worldwide, something that Wozniak hopes will happen
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 21, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
Bitcoin won't be a global currency because bitcoin is banned in some of the countries in the world and that can't be called global currency if some of the countries are against bitcoin but it can be change in the future if those countries who banned bitcoin will see the progress and the significance of having bitcoin in their life and also the benefits of its technology.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
June 21, 2018, 01:27:06 AM

Bitcoin is considered  a global currency now. It is being used world wide. With the help of the internet anybody in the world can get and use Bitcoin.

What I think is Bitcoin or any other cyrypto currency will never be an official currency nor will never be adopted by any government. 
Pages:
Jump to: