Pages:
Author

Topic: News: Bitcoin won't be Global Currency - page 8. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 12:55:49 AM
Bit coin has already become a global currency now it just need the approval of the governments of every country.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 07, 2018, 10:07:01 AM
I think it's not true. Bitcoin is the best, most oldest and most importantly the most trustworthy crypto currency throughout the world. Not only me many of the economist assume that it's just a matter of time when bitcoin will be a global currency.
Bitcoin is the demand of new generation people. Due to it's easy transition, availability people love crypto currency more than flat money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 08:18:02 AM
I got caught up in this news last 6 hours ago, most of us participants are hoping that Bitcoin will someday become a Global Currency, why is that?

Any thoughts or opinions about this?

bitcoin is not the best known in the world because bitcoin is legally legal and it's the world's first curency so bitcoin really will be known in the world.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 07:45:39 AM
don't worry, it is only news and nothing else, turn around, and look for world, technological world goes up by hours, bitcoin is strong
Activity: 462
June 07, 2018, 03:48:16 AM
bitcoin will not be a global currency even though its existence can be inaugurated by all countries, as all nations fear that the local currency will be abandoned by the layers of society. until when bitcoin will not be entirely a global currency but only an alternative means of transactions around the world
yes I agree with what you say, it would not be easy for bitcoin to become a global currency even though bitcoin has been legalized in many countries, I think bitcoin is created and accepted in some countries in the world just to help the shortcomings possessed of paper money.
Activity: 126
June 07, 2018, 03:35:38 AM
This is already a global currency, because any person can freely use it. If you mean that everyone will use bitcoins instead of fiat, this will never happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:29:46 AM
I got caught up in this news last 6 hours ago, most of us participants are hoping that Bitcoin will someday become a Global Currency, why is that?

I think Bitcoin now can be considered as global currency. it is being used by million of users. With a decentralized system of currency, government or banks don’t have any ties to the currency. Bitcoin also is easy to transfer to locations around the world. It can be used to buy goods ad services in some contries like here in PH. The main problem of BTC as currency i think is its highly volatility - means the value of a bitcoin can fluctuate drastically—and often there is no way to predict a fluctuation or explain why one may have occurred.
Activity: 112
June 07, 2018, 02:49:57 AM
It is as of now a worldwide money since anybody can openly utilize it however the genuine issue is the issue about the legitimateness in nations and this is the motivation behind why bitcoin is being kept from achieving its mass reception and be utilized as a medium of installment or as a cash. Be that as it may, I comprehend why a few nations dont need it as a cash it is a direct result of its unpredictability and it is difficult to utilize a money that isn't steady. Also, I figure it will never be steady since it is being exchanged and individuals are simply into it in light of the benefit that they can get from putting resources into bitcoin.
Activity: 238
June 07, 2018, 02:44:00 AM
Some countries are supporting it. So I think other countries will also involve in it. Involvement may be less or more. But can't away from it.
This is first online currency which can transfer worldwide. Process is easy and fast. I think its a need of future for world business.
These are reason so I think it can be global currency.
Activity: 714
June 07, 2018, 02:35:23 AM
bitcoin already IS a global currency. in fact bitcoin is the ONLY currency that is global. everything else is either not a currency (like altcoins) or are limited to certain countries (fiat).

if you are thinking bitcoin to be used as the only currency and it replaces everything else then that is not happening.

When you say global it means it will be use all over the world by all nations in which its not happening because not all countries are supporting Bitcoin that other nations declared it illegal so how come it become global? Anyway i believed that Bitcoin will become global currency but as an investment but for actual spending i doubt it because not all people know how to use Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
June 07, 2018, 02:25:45 AM
it seems to me that the bitcoin's goal is slightly different than becoming the global currency. I personally did not expect that it would become such a currency. I was primarily interested in its price and the opportunity to make profit on it. but if it becomes global, it seems to me that it will look more like traditional currencies, that is, its growth will be restrained by many factors
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
June 07, 2018, 02:23:06 AM
It's like asking is internet Global? Internet is global , so when we use a currency that is circulating inside the internet, it's pretty much already global. but the argument here is some countries have banned using crypto currency so it won't be global when considering that,

well even some countries restricted using crypto currency users from those countries earn as Cryptocurrency and convert them into fiat through other online wallets or exchanges, so they also use it that way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
June 07, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

It is already the world currency of choice for those in the know. In fact it is the largest and fastest supercomputer in the world. https://youtube.com/watch?v=dSsgifPq1jY  as of 2013.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 07, 2018, 01:53:00 AM
I always hope that btc will be global currency in the world one day not so far but the time says another thing is bad time of btc.If situation is going on the way then can't expect good news. The authority of btc should change some rules and system, I hope the time of btc will change within some day.
Activity: 32
June 07, 2018, 01:28:17 AM
Bitcoin might not be a global currency but it would soon become globally recognised. As powerful as Dollar is it hasn't become a global currency yet it's a recognise currency anywhere in the world. Bitcoin is coming as alternative to fiat money to make transactions easy especially international transaction.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
June 07, 2018, 01:20:22 AM

Even if bitcoin has all characteristics of becoming the first global currency, I doubt it will ever happen in our lifetime. Because the nexus of our governments won't let it happen for their own benefit. So as a tech enthusiast or bitcoin lovers, it really doesn't matter how strongly we want it to happen. our government is here to control everything. They won't let go their controlling authority for such a decentralized currency. So majority of the bitcoin holders wish to let it happen but they hope very little about it!
You're totally adrift and might want to refresh your mind the difference there is, between a national currency and a global currency!

Bitcoin has no need of becoming any countries national/local currency, but as for a global currency, it already is, regardless of what some countries feel about it as acceptance doesn't have to be 100% of all countries. With just the keys to your Bitcoin wallet, you can never be stranded or run out of cash any country you might find yourself, because you can always convert your Bitcoin to any local currency or at least to the U.S. dollar. What else then is a global currency?
Activity: 88
June 07, 2018, 12:46:18 AM
For now bitcoin may not replace fiat money but I think the use of bitcion is now distributed evenly even many people in developing countries will receive bitcoin as a means of payment.
And the minds of people who continue to benefit from the bitcon will destroy satellite hopes to make bitcoin into global currency.
Activity: 30
June 06, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

It can be become global currency but it is going to take a lot of time. The countries which are against it will realize their mistake in some years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
June 06, 2018, 10:48:37 PM
it is our hope all, but to make it happen very difficult, so it could be said to be only a dream .. !!
Activity: 6
June 06, 2018, 10:34:23 PM
Bitcoin is also a global currency
It circulates globally and people around the world can use it on the Internet.
The effect is not as good as the legal currency, and the price fluctuations are relatively large.
Pages:
Jump to: