Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated] - page 4. (Read 21983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Latapie.. answer the questions instead of Bumping your Speculation topic.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
I don't give a shit if you think the title is wrong.. go fuck yourselves !

We still don't know what happened and instead of explaining this cunt showed up here
simply to deny being tied to presstab and HYP coin.

Tied? I thought we were the same person?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
and instead of explaining this cunt showed up here simply to deny being tied to presstab and HYP coin.

Latapie already explained before you opened this thread. Maybe you should stop scraping the bottom of the barrel now
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I don't give a shit if you think the title is wrong.. go fuck yourselves !

We still don't know what happened and instead of explaining this cunt showed up here
simply to deny being tied to presstab and HYP coin.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Well for sure David is not the best guy for PR and Marketing, and i always thought it was a major error for the monero project to keep him.
I mean on the work level.

On the social level and human level, i met several time David and he is kind of lunatic in a very weak situation trying to survive everyday.
I was the first to advise him to not make business with the other guy, as i was there when they first meet and detected very early that this third guy was running a fraud business (mostly tax evasion, and electricity fraud).

As im a technical guy, it tooks me little time to detect that the third guy know almost nothing about btc and prooved wrong his claims such as having already 60 spondo mining on some pool. He even asked me to check his "pool statistic" and didn't think i was able to see that only one miner was connected instead of 60.

I had several phone talk with David, advising him to run away from all this, and to really build a consultant business by himself, even proposing to coach him on presentation and talk. But it seems the third guy was more appealing with the pile of money he was promising with his big investor in his mining project.

I almost lost sight of all this stuff, when few weeks ago David called me and apologise to me, that he should have listened to me and telling me that the final conclusion was that the third guy was in jail for even bigger fraud in some other area, and that the guy tooks all the money of the project and investor.

I was innerly satisfied as, prooving again my analysis was right! But this leave David in a very unconfortable position.

I think he should retire from any PR and marketing project he is involved, and i think monero should really be smarter on hiring a new one.

Anyway this tittle is wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
since when is presstab = david latapie ??

Since he admitted on the comment right before yours  Roll Eyes

I think he was kidding?

lol some people don't get sarcasm i think

spoetnik, you dont come across as the sanest of people, if you have evidence just post it instead of people having to filter through your tourette style ramblings
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Not the same people. It will take about two minutes of investigating for you to figure that out. Good luck, hope your brains can handle the stressful analysis it will take to come to that conclusion.

liar.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

Since he admitted on the comment right before yours  Roll Eyes

I think he was kidding?

WOW

You guys are fucking UNBELIEVABLE.

I have endless proof.. how much do you want ?

Did you bother to search the forum or google ?
Did you ask him ?

Did YOU EVEN READ THE LAST COMMENT ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE ?

JESUS tap dancing christ almighty are you fucking people here stupid WOW !

Want PM's i have from him proving it ?
Too lazy too look on Polonibox ?

Think i made some elaborate lie of two nobodies being the same nobody ?

how the fuck do you all here mange to make it through another day ?
Every time i log in here my IQ level goes lower Sad

What would all you brain dead idiots here do with out me ? Seriously you people are lost poor baggies.
Blind & drunk off of shit coin greed..
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
Not the same people. It will take about two minutes of investigating for you to figure that out. Good luck, hope your brains can handle the stressful analysis it will take to come to that conclusion.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

I think he was kidding?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==

is that for real? hahaha unexpected turn of events
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hello,

If I do reply at all, this is because "a lie repeated often enough looks like a truth" so countermeasures are necessary (I'm still in control of my account and anyone with a brain will notice my writing style and my use of horizontal rules - of course, some talkative poster could say this is all impersonation). I know very well this will add fuel to the fire but still think a reply was necessary.

Some (maybe me, I don't even remember) may have claimed that he was not a "developer" (in the sense of software development/coding).
This was whap:
"David Latapie is having a hard time, but as he is no Dev, Monero Project goes on as usual."
And I confirm the assertion.
Depending on the audience, I introduce myself as a Bitcoin developer (then explain that this is not Bitcoin but something similar because such an audience doesn't even understand the word "cryptocurrency"), as a Monero developer (then explain that I do not actually code, but I develop in the sense of developing an idea, a strategy, a project) or as a Monero Core Team member (rarely because it doesn't translate well in French) or as Monero director (the best ratio between accuracy and understandability).

Or that the Monero team has had nothing to do with his business ventures.
I confirm this one too.

I also confirm that superresistant has it right:
You guys are fucking bastards. David is the victim of a real scammer (Wadii Rachid) who is now in jail.
David lost his money, his friends, his job, his reputation (not only on the forum but in real life) and you create a hate thread against him, written in a way that you make people believe that he was the scammer.

I will continue to reply very selectively here and only when I feel this is necessary (which may mean "never"). Thanks to anyone who supported me here, by PM, or on the Monero forum. Of course some particularly talkative poster will seize the opportunity to try to get me to react, probably to no avail.

The preferred way to reach me is PM, because for many reasons I stopped reading most of my mail and unsubscribed from topic notification on as many fora and mailing lists as possible - bitcointalk PM notifications are among the few things I still receive.

For people who actually care: the fact that I am replying here is evidence that I am starting to recover. Slowly.

David "presstab" Latapie ;-)

P.-S.: I suspected it, now I am sure: some talkative poster likes to invent facts, like me saying I support a coin (bitcointa.lk anyone?) or the OP of a self-modded ANN topic deleting the poor guy's post. If the said poster acts this way for me, then he probably does it when ranting about something/someone else.

P.-P.-S.: reply #200. Nice one.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Latape showed up on page 1 of some new coin that was released recently saying he supported it.
Strange of all things that would bring him out of hiding..

So before the coin OP deleted my comment on his obligatory self modded ANN topic
i got no reply back from David Latapie when i asked him why he's hiding still
and why he won't reply back here etc. once and for all telling us what happened.

Hey Monero fag's

It's gonna be a long year assholes..

I'm on Welfare pricks Wink

I got all the time in the world ROFL
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
On this topic and the "Monero Marketing" topic by ceti..
we see the Monero Shill's claiming David Latapie had no associations at all with the development team.

No one (knowledgable) ever claimed that.

Some (maybe me, I don't even remember) may have claimed that he was not a "developer" (in the sense of software development/coding).

Both of these statements are true.

generalizethis said it more than once.. i could quote him if needed.

Said what specifically?

moot point..

No, your repeated false and misleading statements are exactly the the point.

you left me bullshit negative ratings based on lying bullshit.
I quoted Latapie so you negged me.. couldn't be simpler.

The reasons for the correct, non-bullshit ratings are clear. Your thread topic and posts give the impression of him committing fraud in connection with Monero, without any evidence to that effect. His claim, which you haven't contradicted, is that he was the victim of fraud, with no evidence that it had anything to do with Monero. On that basis, your topic and posts are grossly misleading.

Likewise the rating "Monero Police Fraud" that you left for me implies likewise.

Many people have told you exactly this, including people not involved with Monero in any way. It is a reasonable inference from the composition of the topic and posts, one which I'm quite certain you intend because you haven't edited or removed the posts which reasonably convey such a inference.

Those are both false FUD which is a scam tactic to manipulate the market. You are a scammer in addition to being a troll, and are rated accordingly, not only by me but by roughly two dozen people so far. Keep going, you'll get to three dozen or more I'm sure.

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
we see the Monero Shill's claiming David Latapie had no associations at all with the development team.

generalizethis said it more than once.. i could quote him if needed.
moot point..
you left me bullshit negative ratings based on lying bullshit.
I quoted Latapie so you negged me.. couldn't be simpler.
Nice you dodged it though LOL
You cut out that part of my comment you just quoted..

Glad you did too it.. do more dumb stuff i can cast a spotlight on ROFL

Welcome to 2016 smooth or smoothie or who the fuck ever.. it's ognna be a long year  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I have to assume the silence is not a good sign.
David Latapie is not shy of PM'ing me and i had seen him logging in here reading this topic..
He *could* speak up.. and SHOULD !

It's simply mind boggling he went on and on like that talking as though there would be more to come..
then saying nothing and hiding.

He could tell me what happened but he has deliberately gone out of his way to avoid it all costs.
Further more i have all the rest of the Monero crew slam my account with negative ratings over posting this topic
screaming lies and FUD and Trolling.

I never posted a shred of false info and all they could say later after negging me was that the topic title was a lie.
NOPE !
I simply plucked out the key parts of the story and used that for the headline straight from Latapie's OWN WORDS !
How is me quoting that guy a lie ?
THEY have been lying though depending on who replies back..
Which is a lie !

The fact that VOD negged me and was on the Monero topic (this one or the marketing one Trolling me)
And smooth & smoothie were on this and negging me over it and Kluge way back Trolling me and maybe in on it too ?
Show i there for have a negative rating because 4 guys negged me over critically talking about Monero.

- Kluge, left me a neg rating and an extreme PM claiming i was mentally Ill and i had never spoke to or about him even once.
  He also sent me a death threat 14 minutes later i am positive !

- VOD, negged me because of a joke i think i had made directed towards him about guys from Alberta Canada.
  This guy had followed me around all the way to Monero topic posting i was a welfare Pedo Indian with unpaid taxes.

- Smooth, negged me 2x because of this specific topic.
  This guy simply did not like what i posted here so he tried to claim it was lies some how.

- Smoothie, negged me 2x because of this specific topic.
  This guy simply did not like what i posted here so he tried to claim it was lies some how.

All of those guys have made an ass of themselves and i love it ROFL
Leaving me a negative rating(s) for blatantly false reasons simply makes THEM look bad.. NOT ME Cool

PS:
I neg people in return (afterwards) i never gave any of those guys a neg first.
AND.. i also had removed VOD's neg twice and he kept coming back at me (probably think mods removed it etc)
Nope just trying to be nice and get along and move forward.. but these children want none of it.. THEY WANT A FIGHT !

Not a problem

Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: