Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated] - page 6. (Read 21983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
If you have no new info please stop bumping my topic.. you are wasting all our time with this nonsense.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251

If the shoe fits..
And besides i never defrauded innocent people of money unlike Monero shills / criminals.
Besides how do i know you are not a faggot ?
Maybe you like a little cock every now and then ? ..hey i don't judge ..to each their own man !

Oh and by the way good job avoiding answering the question.. WHY.

who in the monero community has defrauded anyone?
who is a criminal?

no one?

please back up your accusations!

Yes David Latapie back it up.

david is not a criminal - his partner was (maybe)
david did not defraud anyone
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

If the shoe fits..
And besides i never defrauded innocent people of money unlike Monero shills / criminals.
Maybe you like a little cock every now and then ? ..hey i don't judge ..to each their own man !

who is a criminal?

no one?

Yes David Latapie back it up.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I'm going to work. Have a nice day trolling.

I can do this all day buddy.. i don't have a JOB ROFL

Spoetnik is a liar.  Don't believe anything he says.

At least i am not a pedophile.

PS:
Your ass is reported *again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Icebreaker thats who

He is a hashfast scammer.

That guy is scum.

And he is in monero community

Fuck him

If the shoe fits..

who is a criminal?

no one?

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I'm going to work. Have a nice day trolling.

I can do this all day buddy.. i don't have a JOB ROFL

Spoetnik is a liar.  Don't believe anything he says.

If the shoe fits..

who is a criminal?

no one?

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

So all of you Monero investors don't even know why the leader of a Monero Marketing company apologized to you ?

we know. if someone makes a mistake (eg picking the wrong partner) he apologizes. so did David.

uhhhhhhmm ALL of that was because he picked a partner ?
That is the most brutal apology i ever seen on the web.. for what ?
He was apologizing to YOU guys.. read it guys !

We read it. Did you? Sorry that he over-apologized in your estimation--but for a guy who calls people faggots and retards on a regular basis without any acknowledgement as to it being rude or offensive, I'm guessing all apologies are overdone.

If the shoe fits..

What question? I answered that he was apologizing for being frauded here and in another thread. Did you have another question? As for your belief that he over apologized--I speculated on that also. I'm going to work. Have a nice day trolling.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

So all of you Monero investors don't even know why the leader of a Monero Marketing company apologized to you ?

we know. if someone makes a mistake (eg picking the wrong partner) he apologizes. so did David.

We read it. Did you? Sorry that he over-apologized in your estimation--but for a guy who calls people faggots and retards on a regular basis without any acknowledgement as to it being rude or offensive, I'm guessing all apologies are overdone.

If the shoe fits..

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Activity: 514
Merit: 258
What development? Trolleros devs don't understand the code.

They can't improve nothing!!!!!

They are a bunch of liers and thieves, that stole TFT project "bitmonero", and now they don't know what to do.

Where is the GUI wallet? Others cryptonote coins managed to develop one, why not the trolleros devs? Because they are retarded!!

The only thing they do, is talking and trashing the others coins, and they dare to call scammers at BYTECOIN devs, the fathers of the code they uses. LOL.

Trolleros devs are the real scammers.

oh god, not this again, although I see you're a newbie, so maybe you just need time to read up to get some perspective:

please read:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blowing-the-lid-off-the-cryptonotebytecoin-scam-with-the-exception-of-monero-740112

quote from that post:
tl;dr - CryptoNote developers faked dates in whitepapers. Bytecoin faked dates in fake blockchain to facilitate an 82% premine, and CryptoNote backed them up. Bytecoin, Fantomcoin, Quazarcoin, Monetaverde, Dashcoin are all from the same people and should be avoided like the fucking black plague. duckNote and Boolberry are probably from them as well, or are at least just fucking dodgy, and who the fuck cares anyway. Monero would have been fucking dodgy, but the community saved it. Make your own mind up about shit and demand that known people are involved and that there is fucking transparency. End transmission.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What development? Trolleros devs don't understand the code.

They can't improve nothing!!!!!

They are a bunch of liers and thieves, that stole TFT project "bitmonero", and now they don't know what to do.

Where is the GUI wallet? Others cryptonote coins managed to develop one, why not the trolleros devs? Because they are retarded!!

The only thing they do, is talking and trashing the others coins, and they dare to call scammers at BYTECOIN devs, the fathers of the code they uses. LOL.

Trolleros devs are the real scammers.
legendary
Activity: 966
well lets see how it ends but certainly i am watching Monero development and it is actually a little stopped, some minor changes but dont see the development required of a coin which wants to be with the best
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Quit hiding smoothie..
You have the nerve to post here avoiding the topic discussion.. while knowing what happened ?
And you won't tell Monero investors ?
For shame smoothie.. for shame !

Monero Investors didn't you wish you were in on the secret Monero club Cult ?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
did anyone got new info... Huh

Yes, just stand in the general vicinity of Spoetnik's ass and you can smell the fart.

Compared to some seriously funny and interesting reverse trolling from the likes of MoneroMan88, or threats of hash % attacks by BCX last year or the perpetual pseudo-intellectual threats by Anonymint, this comedy is nothing but a fart to amuse himself. I don't know whats wrong with generalizethis et al who indulge in pointless tit-tats.

You want to troll? Take a stab at these instead https://lab.getmonero.org/

I have a stubborn belief that reason and facts will prevail in all human consciousness--sounds crazy, I know.  Tongue

I cry a lot

Okay  Roll Eyes
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Soo uhhh why did he apologize again ?

he's still hiding ROFL
legendary
Activity: 1456
did anyone got new info... Huh